Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,569 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Breaking News: Buhari To Address Nigerians By 7pm - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking News: Buhari To Address Nigerians By 7pm (310 Views)

Breaking: Buhari To Address Nigerians On 'state Of The Nation' Today By 7pm / Breaking News: Buhari Appoints Lagos Lawyer, Keyamo Campaign Spokesperson. / 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Buhari To Address Nigerians By 7pm by yjgm(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
BREAKING: Buhari addresses Nigerians by 7pm
March 29, 2020

Agency Reporter
After much pressure, President Muhammadu Buhari will finally address Nigerians by 7pm on Sunday.

His Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, disclosed this in a statement.

Many Nigerians have been eager to hear what the President will have to say on the raging COVID-19 pandemic for which NIgeria has recorded 91 confirmed cases.

Read Also: COVID-19: Buhari receives briefing from Ehinare, NCDC
Adesina said: “President Muhammadu Buhari will broadcast to the nation Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 7pm.

“Television, radio and other electronic media outlets are enjoined to hook up to the network services of the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) and Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (FRCN) respectively for the broadcast.”

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-buhari-addresses-nigerians-by-7pm/

Cc: Freiburger, r231 lalasticlala, seun

Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Address Nigerians By 7pm by yjgm(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
Just about time
Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Address Nigerians By 7pm by bigt2(m): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
And yet another chance for another thick English.
grin grin

Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Address Nigerians By 7pm by Nehyooh(m): 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
Ok nah !
I hope light go dey sha.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari To Address Nigerians By 7pm by bigt2(m): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2020
What else if not Kovik one nine birus and other irrelevant information. He needs to tackle better areas, not beating around the bush angry

I have spoken

(1) (Reply)

AIBO LAUDS GOV. OBIANO AS HE LEADS BY EXAMPLE IN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19 / COVID-19:108 New Cases Confirmed! Total cases now 981. / I Snore Too Much Now A Days And Is Creating Between Me And My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.