Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 (31950 Views)

82-Year-Old Hypertensive Patient Recovers From COVID-19 In Osun / Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story / Raymond Dokpesi Recovers From COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
sherylbakky:
It only take 8 days to treat CMD, but one month to treat the masses.

Nigeria my country.....

Congrats Prof.
Dont you think this virus is more of audio around here? It was confirmed that those that died of it here had other ailments in them. And USA, Italy has what it takes to combat the virus if Nigeria can do same but yet they are recording higher deaths rate

1 Like

Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by Modikko(m): 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
You should do your own part by staying at home. Please stay safe
Evergreen4:
If not for the corruption inherent in Nigeria , the virus can be contained with proper machineries In place. But our bastard political liabilities who call themselves leaders won't allow things work properly
Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by senatordave1(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Citytrend:
I don't think anyone care about this type of news in the midst of this Lockdown. Please tell the government to do the needful with all the donated Funds.

The people, not the government is hungry!

Abeg joo, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product or Instagram Profile For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me
How selfish and materiaistic you are.you dont care about how the fight against coro is progressing but you just want to cash in and make money? Rubbish
Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by Citytrend: 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
senatordave1:

How selfish and materiaistic you are.you dont care about how the fight against coro is progressing but you just want to cash in and make money? Rubbish
You know what I will call you?

A paid Propagandists trying to divert my attention. You and your useless government.

Thank God we are in this together.
Rubbish fall on you there. Brainwashed creature
Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by AmTruth: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
So someone recovery from COVID-19 infection is a News people don't care. If people don't recover how can they even patronize you. Can the sick person patronize you?

People recovery would make it earlier for the lock down to be lifted. So my friend this is the type of news we care about.
Citytrend:
I don't think anyone care about this type of news in the midst of this Lockdown. Please tell the government to do the needful with all the donated Funds.

Abeg joo, I will Design a Professional Logo for your Company or Product or Instagram Profile For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me

1 Like

Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by TheSourcerer: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
buygala:
He should Sha be kept away from other people for at least two more weeks to avoid "had I known" angry ...maybe the testing kit which confirmed him to be negative was mistaken

Mr Jesse, you sef try to sit down one place because the fact that you fought Corona off today doesn't mean you are now immune to it...keep your CMD position in your pocket and stay the fvck in your house sad
he said blood test carried out, I thought the test wasn't one of blood but nose and mucus cavity ?they stick a device up your nose ,prof is definitely lying.
Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by Citytrend: 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
AmTruth:
So someone recovery from COVID-19 infection is a News people don't care. If people don't recover how can they even patronize you. Can the sick person patronize you?

People recovery would make it earlier for the lock down to be lifted. So my friend this is the type of news we care about.
So the people should die because those who are Looting our country dry in the name of public service want to recover?
Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by onyxo76(m): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
that's good news, what about his deputy, hope she's okay too.
Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by Citytrend: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
EastGold:

Make dem give you donated funds abi?
Illiterates sha
what difference does it make we know too well a large chunk of the money is still going to be Looted
Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by noisy45(m): 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
suremanpatriot:
WHAT DID THEY GIV PROF TO RECOVER?SHARE IT NOW,THIS IS NOT TIME TO MAK MONEY. While some of us are scared and freaking out about the COVID-19, it's always about the bad news, here are some of the good news this week.
1. China has closed down its last corona virus hospital because of not having enough cases.

Nah Anti retroviral drug for HIV with choloroquine and blood capsule
Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by Mechanism500(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Congratulations
Glory be to God Almighty
Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by Btruth: 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
RapistOnBail:
undecided

Still trying to figure out why the World Powers brought this plague on earth.
to reduce world population nii jare. sad
Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by edoairways: 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jonathan:
grin

Careful use of hydrochloroquine and azithromycin...

Good for him.
Funny enough they keep denying the usage of such drugs
Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by mvem(m): 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
trulygirl:
hmm! this is interesting oh smell something fishy
what is fishy ?
Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by Farki: 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
This is great news although if the medical director of a major hospital is infected then that means a large number of sick people could be infected as well.
Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by ivolt: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
sherylbakky:

Nigeria my country.....

Congrats Prof.
There is no treatment for the disease.
His body fought it off.
Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by mechanics(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
Good news.
Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by studman: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tonnyray:
This is extremely heartwarming. Best news this month.
Prof is the most intellectually endowed and hardworking yet humble person I ever met in my entire career.
Congratulations again Sir.
You are absolutely correct! God bless him.

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by Clothingonline9(m): 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
Happy recovery sir
Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by Angelfrost(m): 8:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
sherylbakky:

Nigeria my country.....

Congrats Prof.

Like they are actually treating anyone... Lol. Leave your leaders to be there forming activity!!!

Watch how your sycophants will start claiming there is far better healthcare here compared to Europe.
Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
Citytrend:
what difference does it make we know too well a large chunk of the money is still going to be Looted
Bros, government does not work like that.
There are 3 categories of donations.

1. The organised private sectors
2. The nnpc and the oil sector
3. The United Nations partners.

Non of these groups will give federal government money.
Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by Raxxye(m): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
How far our 2nd abi 1st in command, Abba Kyari?
Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by Cmanforall: 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
sherylbakky:

Nigeria my country.....

Congrats Prof.
Chloroquine

1 Like

Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by Lambarry1: 2:17am On Apr 03, 2020
Is either the coro that left China and arrived in the USA suffered from jet lag and got tired by the time he arrived naija

1 Like

Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by freemi(m): 2:57am On Apr 03, 2020
RapistOnBail:
undecided

Still trying to figure out why the World Powers brought this plague on earth.
to reduce world population.
Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by LabDNA: 8:29am On Apr 03, 2020
He should still watch himself. There could be a recrudescence after a latent 'Negative' period.

The annoying thing about this virus is the fact that it doesn't confer lifelong immunity to survivors after primary infection like the pox virus.
Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by 400billionman: 8:17am On Apr 04, 2020
I wonder how these leaned men survive in the crime capital.

I guess they have separate quarters.

Kudos doctor.
Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by Degentlez: 8:34am On Apr 15, 2020
Citytrend:
Good news, but while the infected persons are recovering, the government should be kind enough to show the citizens they claim to Lead some love.

for were?
Re: Jesse Otegbayo Recovers From COVID-19 by bluefilm: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2020
Great.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First COVID-19 Patient In Oyo Discharged / 5 Die Conveying Corpse Of Cholera Victim From Lagos To Sokoto (Pictures) / How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.