Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,670 members, 7,847,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) (33920 Views)

Salawa Abeni: Nude Photos And Why I Helped The Blackmailer Release Them / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her / Rita Dominic Pictured With Salawa Abeni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by MuttleyLaff: 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
You are trying hard to cover for the woman and her old age nudity video that no one is interested in watching.
How much did she pay you?
Or are you in the video too?
[img]https://s3/images/3xsmhp.gif[/img]
Look at you, what you wrote, smh.

Call you a dingbat now but you wouldn't want to accept that you are, smh

Your problem truthfully is a data/bandwidth problem, lol, I know that much. Then on top, you're a kofam and bonafide dingbat. Imagine a grown 40 year old commenting in this showing no intelligence or sensitivity manner, smh.

Some lowlife "alapa, ma sisẹ" loosely translated means "able bodied individual, but lazy enough, not to want to work" stumbled upon a set of pictures that were snapped over 30 years plus ago, baring shoulders and above breast regions with just a little part of an areola showing, but instead to overlook the pictures, destroy the pictures or return the pictures safely back to the person seen in the picture, did he do any of that? No, he did none of any of those, instead he had this leech or parasite idea, to extort money from a law abiding, minding her own business, peacefully keeping to herself, almost 60 years old elderly woman, subject her to stress, planned ridicule, shaming, public embarrassment and possibly a lifetime of blackmail

Provide your transcript write up, for the first 5 minutes of the video clip interview nah. Where is it? angry angry angry
Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by Babatunde40(m): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s3/images/3xsmhp.gif[/img]
Look at you, what you wrote, smh.

Call you a dingbat now but you wouldn't want to accept that you are, smh

Your problem truthfully is a data/bandwidth problem, lol, I know that much. Then on top, you're a kofam and bonafide dingbat. Imagine a grown 40 year old commenting in this showing no intelligence or sensitivity manner, smh.

Some lowlife "alapa, ma sisẹ" loosely translated means "able bodied individual, but lazy enough, not to want to work" stumbled upon a set of pictures that were snapped over 30 years plus ago, baring shoulders and above breast regions with just a little part of an areola showing, but instead to overlook the pictures, destroy the pictures or return the pictures safely back to the person seen in the picture, did he do any of that? No, he did none of any of those, instead he had this leech or parasite idea, to extort money from a law abiding, minding her own business, peacefully keeping to herself, almost 60 years old elderly woman, subject her to stress, planned ridicule, shaming, public embarrassment and possibly a lifetime of blackmail

Provide your transcript write up, for the first 5 minutes of the video clip interview nah. Where is it? angry angry angry

You are definitely working for your money. The truth is, no one would have heard of the issue if not that she blew it out of proportion.

Maybe there is no blackmailer. Maybe she did this to become popular again. And you were hired to spread the rumour
Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by MuttleyLaff: 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
[s]You are definitely working for your money. The truth is, no one would have heard of the issue if not that she blew it out of proportion.

Maybe there is no blackmailer. Maybe she did this to become popular again.
And you were hired to spread the rumour[/s]

Babatunde40, we are all born ignorant, but to stay ignorant, at 40plus, is a choice. Now for you, its just too easy being a dingbat and to remain stupid, lol. Smh.

Please jack or pack it all in and dont mention me on this thread nor quote my comments on this thread ever again. Sogbọ? Do you hear? Thank you sir.
Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by Babatunde40(m): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Babatunde40, we are all born ignorant, but to stay ignorant, at 40plus, is a choice. Now for you, its just too easy being a dingbat and to remain stupid, lol. Smh. Please jack or pack it all in and dont mention or quote my comments on this thread ever again. Sogbọ? Do you hear? Thank you sir.

Get a real job lol

It pays to laugh lol
Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by MuttleyLaff: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
Get a real job lol
It pays to laugh lol
Hin no go beta for poverty papa, lol.

Babatunde40, fyi, getting a just-over-broke JOB is not the answer. See where that led you. You can't even afford data for bandwidth to watch the YouTube video clip, lol. Get on your knees, pray to your Maker, to turn things around, to bless you with creativity, unusual ideas that will pave way for you, in the presence of royalty, kings and/or queens, lol

Erhn, if nothing learnt on this thread, you've learnt, at least that it's good to laugh. You have joined the lol gang now, this I can see much, lol. Keep it up sir. Keep it up.
Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by Babatunde40(m): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Hin no go beta for poverty papa, lol.

Babatunde40, fyi, getting a just-over-broke JOB is not the answer. See where that led you. You can't even afford data for bandwidth to watch the YouTube video clip, lol. Get on your knees, pray to your Maker, to turn things around, to bless you with creativity, unusual ideas that will pave way for your in the presence of royalty, kings or queens, lol

Erhn Now, at if nothing learnt on this thread, you've learned that it's good to laugh. You have joined gang, this I can see much, lol. Keep it up sir. Keep it up.

I don't watch useless videos. You that have solid gigolo job enjoy. In your last comment, you forgot to add your surname. It has been part of all your comments. You always identified yourself by your surname. Let me help you spell it since forgot. It is D i n g b a t
Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by MuttleyLaff: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
I don't watch useless videos.
You that have solid gigolo job enjoy. In your last comment, you forgot to add your surname. It has been part of all your comments.
You always identified yourself by your surname. Let me help you spell it since forgot. It is D i n g b a t
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Poverty na bastard

More like I cant afford the data, lol. I've resigned myself to the fact that the world needs dingbats like you, too, lol.

Now Babatunde40, please I did warn you, to take your negativity, bad energy, stay very, very, very far away from me na angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by Babatunde40(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
Poverty na bastard

More like I cant afford the data, lol. I've resigned myself to the fact that the world needs dingbats like you, too, lol.

Now Babatunde40, please I did warn you, to take you negativity, bad energy, stay very, very, very far away from me na angry angry angry

You mentioned your surname this time. You even went further to add s. Meaning you grouped all your family members into your comment. Nice. You are good at taking correction
Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by MuttleyLaff: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
[s]You mentioned your surname this time. You even went further to add s. Meaning you grouped all your family members into your comment. Nice. You are good at taking correction[/s]

Yinmu. Yeye dey smell. Be deceiving yourself there
Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by FarmTech(m): 12:13am On Apr 10, 2020
Blackmailing is bad. But people should mind how they live their lives bc they might regret 2morrow.

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by learner007(m): 12:54am On Apr 10, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Tchew...some people won't just respect old age. They go still dey useless themselves for small boys. How did her naked picture get to the so called blackmailer..shameless old woman

May God forgive you. Did you even take a look at those pictures? Do they look like current pictures to you? It is advisable that you dont publicize your ignorance next time.

3 Likes

Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by Codyt(m): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Tchew...some people won't just respect old age. They go still dey useless themselves for small boys. How did her naked picture get to the so called blackmailer..shameless old woman
Did you even read excerpts from the interview at all? You fcking twatt angry

1 Like

Re: Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) by ajl: 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lovelyn451:

Have you never heard of people nude pictures been taken in hotels sometimes? Those pictures were taken when cell phone was not around, so they used age old cameras. It's likely a setup. She even said it could have been when she was admitted to hospital.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omah Lay Robbed Of His Laptop, Microphone and Sound Equipment At The Airport / Chris Adah: A Charm Was Used To Tie Me Up For 30 Years / Davido Spotted At His Cousin, Nikos Babii's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.