Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,790 members, 7,824,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

ECCDE ECCE ECE.. how lucrative it is in our today's society - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ECCDE ECCE ECE.. how lucrative it is in our today's society (317 Views)

Internship For ECE Students In Bangalore | Maven Silicon / Deep Representations Of The Sad Reality Of Today's Society / 10 Good Electronics Mini Projects Ideas For ECE Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ECCDE ECCE ECE.. how lucrative it is in our today's society by icebird25(m): 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
It's a new course in Nigeria versity that's what I heard though .. it's called early chid care development education (ECCDE)some University while in some University it's called early childhood education (ECE).. I was given the course to study in uniben (but wasn't my initial course though) but later came to fall in love with the course. So my question to my fellow nairalanders ..pla how lucrative is the course here in Nigeria?

Mature response please
Mods you can help move this to fp
Cc lasticlalala
Cc mynd44
Re: ECCDE ECCE ECE.. how lucrative it is in our today's society by traihit: 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Truth is, the course is not that lucrative in Nigeria unless you have an ingenius way of making it so. I can however, authoritately predict that the course will start gaining more ground in the future because the Nigerian populace is just getting to the verge of where UK, and American working-class presently are. The services of house-help and nannues, grandmas and extended family members is still much around. But if you're passionate about the course, youlyo surely make a great headway. BTW, it's not a new course, it's been in the programme of UI since the late 70s.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Help With Mathematics Manuscripts? / Learn How To Code At Home / Money Heist/la Casa De Papel - 10 Things You Probably Didn't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.