Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,372 members, 7,843,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Anonymous Message: Share Your School Experience. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anonymous Message: Share Your School Experience. (1452 Views)

Share Your Secondary School Experience With Bullies / My Worst Secondary School Experience / My Medical School Experience- The Fighting Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anonymous Message: Share Your School Experience. by Erudite202: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2020
Before now the anonymous message link is being used by people that are looking for secret admirers. You can click and write a message to the owner without the person knowing the identity of the sender.
However with the recent lockdown and closure of higher institutions throughout the country, the anonymous message thing has resulted to an avenue where students use to expose the dirty secrets of friends and co students even the lecturers in their various group chats.

Re: Anonymous Message: Share Your School Experience. by unibenakpos(m): 8:50am On Apr 05, 2020
Anonymous course casala for my faculty ooh accusations everywhere. dont know which one to believe
Re: Anonymous Message: Share Your School Experience. by TheSourcerer: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2020
unibenakpos:
Anonymous course casala for my faculty ooh
accusations everywhere. dont know which one to believe
believe the one way chop your data most

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Identify What Plant This Is? / Scholarship In M.sc (abroad) / Please Help I Need School!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.