Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,642 members, 7,847,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

The Empress Maids And Physician “the Emperor ( Episode 13) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Empress Maids And Physician “the Emperor ( Episode 13) (270 Views)

MY MONEY (crazy Ibeto Comedy) (episode 13) / MC LITTO COMEDY Episode 13 Foolish Son / How To Kill A Chicken , Very Easy Way 5 Seconds (cimjollyprank )(episode 13) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Empress Maids And Physician “the Emperor ( Episode 13) by Sosoboy4: 8:45am On Apr 07, 2020
Bright day after a long sleep, for once the Kingdom has peace after a long time, however the fear of unknown is still reside in the heart of the king. It seems the old wise man is really gifted and blessed, his sacrifice seems to be working more than that of Dibia, dose it mean he is the chosen one, let me quickly check on my Queen.

Obim how do you feel? I feel better ikem all is well now, thanks to Oshun the Goddess of fertility for keeping our child safe, she is indeed gracious says the king. Ikem i will join you in ypur chambers tonight, we have alot to talk about, Okay my queen see you later.

READ FULL STORY:https://www.pinnaclereport.com.ng/2020/04/07/the-empress-maids-and-physician-the-emperor-episode-13/

(1) (Reply)

Naming it / Guidelines To Live Right, Happy And Fruitful! / Want The Best Updates On Your Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.