Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo (3895 Views)

Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today / Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Gov Obaseki. / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by icebird25(m): 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
Buhari: talk before I slap you o. where you go since this Corona outbreak
Osinbajo: i..i...i ...baba pls forgive me

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by Franzinni: 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
Osinbajo: your highness you called?

Buhari :: yes ... Did I not tell you to ask them to burn that office at midnight ? Why did they burn it in the morning ?

Osinbanjo: I .. I .. I ...

Buhari: wee yuu. Keepqwayet!!!

20 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2020
Boy boy from South West....

Reporting to the deputy president
President kyari is coming back

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by joshjc(m): 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
Buhari: guy talk before I light , where you go since when I send you

Osibanjo: ehh ehhh, I first branch gooooo gooo church,but they say dem don go holiday na,I come branch enter that my guy side, go play small game, before I come go where you send me

Buhari: if you try that again

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by chatinent: 5:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Two of 'Three Idiots.' All Iz Well.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by dawnomike(m): 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
This is more than a picture... Wonder if Atiku was ever like this in front of Obasanjo or Sambo would have assumed this posture in front of Jonathan!

The office of the vice-president needs help!!!

7 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by sammyj: 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Strong arguement about the burnt accountant General office.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by lawalosky(m): 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
GMB: where is my Gworo, my friend, where is my Gworo for the last time!!
Osinbajo: sorr sorry sir, we gave it to Abbah Kyari in isolation sir.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by Justice35: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Boi boi taking orders from his boss.

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by franklingud(m): 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
Master and house boy

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by X0012(m): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
D
Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by adekolaelect(m): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

The same position you wanted to die on top Atikulation back 2019 election?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by gloriaunobi(f): 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
State commissioner get respect more than the office of the DP

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by SharonLoveth(f): 11:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:44am On Apr 09, 2020
adekolaelect:
The same position you wanted to die on top Atikulation bac 2019 election?

It's quite tragic that Osibanjo is in this predicament... It wasn't his making

Abba kyari is the president while Buhari is the deputy..... Osibanjo is just an errand boy
The brightest... The smartest reporting to cows

The tragedy of a nation....

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by fulanimafia: 6:48am On Apr 09, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

It's quite tragic that Osibanjo is in this predicament... It wasn't his making

Abba kyari is the president while Buhari is the deputy..... Osibanjo is just an errand boy
The brightest... The smartest reporting to cows

The tragedy of a nation....

One sure thing is that he will never report to pigs.

Swine and Presidency don't mix.

The luck of a nation cool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:52am On Apr 09, 2020
fulanimafia:

Damn right bro
There is no pig in Aso rock
Just cows., bloody illiterate ones who can't provide their waec results

A professor reporting to cows
Tragedy of a nation....

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by fulanimafia: 6:58am On Apr 09, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Damn right bro
There is no pig in Aso rock
Just cows., bloody illiterate ones who can't provide their waec results

A professor reporting to cows
Tragedy of a nation....

Yeah bro, the last time a fraudulent pig tried to smuggle himself in just last year, even to serve as presidential ball sucker of his Fulani principal, he was reminded by the majority of Nigerians that it was a no-swine-zone despite all the imported lies from China.

Pig seeking power... Lol.

The luck of a wary nation.

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by Cruzzygraphics4: 7:08am On Apr 09, 2020
Lecturer and student grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:16am On Apr 09, 2020
fulanimafia:

Yeah bro, the last time a fraudulent pig tried to smuggle himself in just last year, even to serve as presidential ball sucker of his Fulani principal, he was reminded by the majority of Nigerians that it was a no-swine-zone despite all the imported lies from China.
Pig seeking power... Lol.
The luck of a wary nation.
Lame as usual

Buhari is a failure
And a stumbling block to Osibanjos shine....

Ruga fools everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by Perkins2018: 7:40am On Apr 09, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Lame as usual

Buhari is a failure
And a stumbling block to Osibanjos shine....

Ruga fools everywhere

You lost your steam. Inferior ibos everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by dokie: 7:41am On Apr 09, 2020
fulanimafia:

Swine and Presidency don't mix.

The luck of a nation cool.

i remember a yoruba muslim guy (my friend though) who was screaming at the top of his voice in our estate meeting with so much venom and hate in his tone that an igbo man will never be president of nigeria, like his life depended on it. i was just wondering why he was so passionate about it.

Sadly he suddenly died about a month ago, and i remembered that scene. If there is an existence after life, i'm sure an igbo man being president would be the least of his problems at the moment. He may be struggling to explain to God why he harbored such hate in his heart.

regardless of his position and that of many others like yourself, If nigeria lasts long enough, an igbo man will eventually be president, its inevitable. But i doubt if it will last as much as it has lasted already.

Therefore, focus your energies on more important things. if someone close to you is afflicted by covid 19 (i pray not) and is in a critical state and there is a shortage of medical personnel as is the case in many places today, i'm sure u wont be selective about the tribe of those treating him/her.

And if a tragedy were to befall you due to the terrible state of national leadership we have in the nation as it has befallen many, i am certain you would have preferred to have had better leadership regardless of the tribe of the leaders and be spared that tragedy.

Focus on important things.

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:00am On Apr 09, 2020
Perkins2018:

You lost your steam. Inferior ibos everywhere.
Too many terrorists on the forum.....
No wonder Boko Haram is thriving in the north

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by ccffwx: 10:15am On Apr 09, 2020
Obi would never be reduced nor degraded like this by Atiku. Why are Yoruba people easily dominated/subservient?

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by Jhayphil: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2020
Franzinni:

Buhari :: yes ... Did I not tell you to ask them to burn that office at midnight ? Why did they burn it in the morning ?

Pure gibberish.
Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by okefrancis: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2020
This rubbish is done by some lazy youths and the enemy of progress
Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by okefrancis: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

I'm very sure that none of your family members has becoming ordinary PA to the local government councillor not to talk of a reputable offices in Nigeria, mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by Jhayphil: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2020
Nigerians, always so quick to type rubbish at every given opportunity. I hope they feel fulfilled afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by okefrancis: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2020
chatinent:
Two of 'Three Idiots.'
All Iz Well.
How do you mean? Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2020
okefrancis:

I'm very sure that none of your family members has becoming ordinary PA to the local government councillor not to talk of a reputable offices in Nigeria, mtchewww

Must have been painful bro cheesy
But it's true

Tragedy of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Between President Buhari And Osinbajo by okefrancis: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2020
Franzinni:

You are a lazy youths, no wonder you have time to write rubbish, ode

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asiwaju Monitoring Poll Results In His Situation Room.-photo / I'm Regretting My Support For Tinubu / Nigeria Vs Ghana - Shameful Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.