Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,300 members, 7,839,469 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Guys Can You Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Do This (795 Views)

Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Do This by cdm4live: 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
So I am living in self con with a salary of #17k.
Because of the Coro something my younger bros came from school and then for a week now he has been living with me. His woman and daughter are also living with me.
The woman na confirmed hustler and now her market is doing well because of the Coro.
She sells pepper and within a week she has made more than my salary of a month.
I am thinking of joining her in the business but to carry pepper go sell for market dey hard me o.

Guys in the house, can you sell in the market?

I missed broken with small English. Na normal no carry the English I write for head.
Re: Guys Can You Do This by dawnomike(m): 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
All i can tell you is that there is dignity in labour...It is your life. Do not look at what people will think when it comes to making money the right way!

I admire you for even considering it in the 1st place... kudos

I hope i can be of help to you someday

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Do This by SEGLIZ: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
any diligent and dignify thing for the cash o.
like the saying double your hustle. na your money nobi wetin people go talk o, if the thing take style bend na dem go still yab you.
bro go make your cool cash, this my be a discovery for you.
we all have being trying to discover ourselves a new during this covid19 lock down.
Re: Guys Can You Do This by Fidelismaria: 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
Your younger brother has a daughter and a wife yet still in school?
Re: Guys Can You Do This by donbachi(m): 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
Na the worka of our hands GOD say him go bless.and not the work of our heart...humble urself.don't let the society make decisions for u.I wish u well.
Re: Guys Can You Do This by adexpa(m): 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
It is like you are still Okay with that your 17k cus I never know how a reasonable guy will be earning 17k n still care about what people will say if he opted to sell pepper. You better braze up and get sense for life. It is better to be mocked while making money than mocked as a broke nigga. Anyone who lives his/ her life base on what people says never get a life cus his/ her life belong to people. Get sense n get life
Re: Guys Can You Do This by Bluezy13(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
Wait o....
I no understand...
You dey shame to carry pepper go market ??

Re: Guys Can You Do This by cdm4live: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Fidelismaria:
Your younger brother has a daughter and a wife yet still in school?

Just starting year one actually.

Any problem with that?

(1) (Reply)

What Makes A Relationship Last Long? / Twitter User Gets Dragged For Calling Her Father An Animal / Send Money So I Can Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.