Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,632 members, 7,823,780 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA (90803 Views)

Japa: Federal Government Urges Universities To Produce More Doctors / Resident Doctors Issue 14-day Ultimatum To Enugu Govt To Employ More Doctors / Doctors To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over NUC’s PhD Directive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
let them go. Bleep them

1 Like

Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Dannyjojo99(m): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
josh123:
Make i go apply shap shap

Nice one from you
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by danielorilonise(m): 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kampack:
The United States needs our help and prayers at this time. I really feel for them. sad
Eeya
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by pacificom: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
This time,; I won't dare go to any country badly hit by coronavirus if I were to be a medical doctor. This disease has no boundary and respect for anyone.

2 Likes

Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by jaxxy(m): 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kenmatt:

When ever you want to talk, talk on behalf of your self, don't generalize issue by saying "we Igbos" there is nothing like we Igbos.

Don't get me angry here before I let the Cat out of the Bag by letting them know how you are not an original Igbo descendant.

I think he was being sacarstic and just trying to mock Igbos. He's not igbo bt a tribal bigot and clown with poor jokes.
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Kenmatt(m): 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
[quote author=jaxxy post=88370661]

I think he was being sacarstic and just trying to mock Igbos. He's not igbo bt a tribal bigot and clown with poor jokes.[/quote

It's all good.
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by spiritmasquerad(m): 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
As A Bonafide Israeli Man Of Igbo Descent, I Believe It Is Better To Travel Out Of This Worthless Contraption Called Nigeria Than To Continue To Suffer And Die In This Country. We Igbos Are Not Nigerians And Can Never Be Nigerians Till Thy Kingdom Kom
Tell that to the million of Igbos that use Nigeria passport and national ID, better wake up Israeli my foot go and open a history book. Africa is the start of humanity
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Dottore: 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:
angry

Same US issuing out bans to everyone including our hardworking professionals now posted on their embassy website for Nigeria Doctors to apply

Chinese gave Nigerians 15 highly trained Doctors for free, cargo Plane load of face mask, 50 ventilators drugs, and reliefs packages, US and Trump extracted their people from Nigeria, banned Nigerians legitimate immigrant , almost ruined Airpeace's Allen Onyeama and now they want our Doctors, pouching and toasting them

What was US response during Africa and Nigeria's Ebola crisis? they refused giving us an experimental drug.. When Boko haram killed hundreds daily what did US do? they refuse weapon sales to Jonathan because we rejected Gay and Lesbianism.

PayPal and Ebay refused registering Hard working Nigerians, Now Alibaba and AliExpress from China registers us and many youth can now trade and do mini importation without being termed Yahoo, infact if not for chinko phones many wont access internet yet they want to use propaganda to make us reject 5G network

Now they are calling our Doctors to their early deaths, since their racist ones wont work, luring us back to deadly slavery

Fools won't see this. God bless you bro. The Chinese doctors have first hand experience in combating the pandemic while our doctors are here playing politics and asslicking people that don't give a damn about them. The invitation by the US government is a Greek gift but our our shallow minded poor doctors won't see this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by seanwilliam(m): 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
See your mouth... 120k to 200k in private hospitals for nurse??. grin how much private hospital dey make self?? U forgot say people prefer going to government hospital to private all because of subsidised medical bill...
I understand your point oo, but commot private hospital abeg...
Most of dem self na auxiliary nurse dem get with 1 or 2 doctors. E go shock you say most nurses collect 20k and lucky ones 50k per month for private...
I don dey on orijin since morning..na to die here
humilitypays:
but is that the case here

And to me, the margin is wide between doctors pay and nurses pay in Nigeria. There is no much difference between nurses and doctors, if you doubt me, check other countries, how much doctors and nurses earn.

Entry salary for nurses in Nigerian private hospitals should be like NGN120,000 - NGN200,000

Those in government hospitals should be NGN200,000 (state government) - NGN250,000 (federal government).

Doctors should be: NGN250,000 - NGN350,000 for private hospitals

NGN400,000 (state govt) - NGN500,000 (federal govt).

With such salary, no Nigerian nurse or doctor will migrate outside Nigeria because of pay, unless out of passion
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by joelison(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
waynejesus:
We don't even know where Nigeria is going to our own doctor self no dey enough for us..

Please anyone with Samsung 8 up for sale within lagos urgently

Do you know that 70% of the remaining doctors are unemployed, most of us rely on private practice of 150k/month wen namibia and botswana are paying over 800k/m equivalent.

More doctors are now moving to namibia and botswana
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by wordlord: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
KaptainAfrika:
With which flight ?

Reality check grin grin grin
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by humilitypays(m): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
See your mouth... 120k to 200k in private hospitals for nurse??. grin how much private hospital dey make self?? U forgot say people prefer going to government hospital to private all because of subsidised medical bill...
I understand your point oo, but commot private hospital abeg...
Most of dem self na auxiliary nurse dem get with 1 or 2 doctors. E go shock you say most nurses collect 20k and lucky ones 50k per month for private...
I don dey on orijin since morning..na to die here
Lolz, some private hospitals in Lagos, Abuja, PH make much money but because of the black man's wickedness to their employee.....no matter how much the hospital earns, they will never pay their nurses and other employees well, the hospital owner will rather squander the excess earnings from his hospital on uncountable mistresses he is sponsoring their education, models/actresses/OAPs he is sponsoring their exorbitant lifestyles and vacations.....and on stupid lifestyles.

Yes some private hospitals in Nigeria are struggling to break even, but there are a lot of private hospitals in Lagos, Abuja, etc raking in hundreds of millions from HMO, etc but still pay their nurses peanuts like 50k, 80k, 90k salary with excess workload still.

Nigeria is a dysfunctional nation made up of crazy people angry

2 Likes

Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by tammie24: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
psychologist:
When US President Donald Trump built a fence between USA and Mexico, it was meant to block Mexican from entering US, as we speak, strange and unprecedented things have happened in this period of Corona Virus, the government of Mexico is doing everything possible to stop US citizens from entering their country.

What goes around comes around, US citizens are destroying their own fence to enter Mexico due to increasing Covid-19 infections.

USA has more than 489,000 cases of Covid-19 while Mexico has less than 3,500 cases. US citizens are running away from their homes to be refugees in Mexico, this is a lesson, even a rich person can borrow a needle from a poor person.

Don't despise your fellow being because of where you are today.
The table can turn.

When God bless you financially, don't build walls but expand your tables to accommodate the poor. Position is not possession.

Don't be mean because nobody knows what the future holds.

I need you, you need me . Be safe, stay home.
COVID-19 is real
They still don't want the Mexicans in their country

Where are you getting all the yeye information sef?
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by humilitypays(m): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

Tell that to the million of Igbos that use Nigeria passport and national ID, better wake up Israeli my foot go and open a history book. Africa is the start of humanity
how many times will I have to tell you slow people that that guy you are quoting is not Igbo....he is your Yoruba brother pretending to be Igbo to be making stupid comments to incite other tribes against Igbos, you guys are so annoying.....even a blind man can see his antics na, haba....no wonder stupid politicians keep ruling and fooling Nigerians, majority of Nigerians are too slow in thinking, na wa cry cry
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by seanwilliam(m): 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
humilitypays:
Lolz, some private hospitals in Lagos, Abuja, PH make much money but because of the black man's wickedness to their employee.....no matter how much the hospital earns, they will never pay their nurses and other employees well, the hospital owner will rather squander the excess earnings from his hospital on uncountable mistresses he is sponsoring their education, models/actresses/OAPs he is sponsoring their exorbitant lifestyles and vacations.....and on stupid lifestyles.

Yes some private hospitals in Nigeria are struggling to break even, but there are a lot of private hospitals in Lagos, Abuja, etc raking in hundreds of millions from HMO, etc but still pay their nurses peanuts like 50k, 80k, 90k salary with excess workload still.

Nigeria is a dysfunctional nation made up of crazy people angry
you are very intelligent,... but it is very common in private establishments
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:
angry

Same US issuing out bans to everyone including our hardworking professionals now posted on their embassy website for Nigeria Doctors to apply

Chinese gave Nigerians 15 highly trained Doctors for free, cargo Plane load of face mask, 50 ventilators drugs, and reliefs packages, US and Trump extracted their people from Nigeria, banned Nigerians legitimate immigrant , almost ruined Airpeace's Allen Onyeama and now they want our Doctors, pouching and toasting them

What was US response during Africa and Nigeria's Ebola crisis? they refused giving us an experimental drug.. When Boko haram killed hundreds daily what did US do? they refuse weapon sales to Jonathan because we rejected Gay and Lesbianism.

PayPal and Ebay refused registering Hard working Nigerians, Now Alibaba and AliExpress from China registers us and many youth can now trade and do mini importation without being termed Yahoo, infact if not for chinko phones many wont access internet yet they want to use propaganda to make us reject 5G network

Now they are calling our Doctors to their early deaths, since their racist ones wont work, luring us back to deadly slavery

Blacks have no choice
It’s seems that our punishment for being black and to be slaves for the rest of our life .
If they start the slaves trade again many blacks will willingly offer themselves to be slaves just imagine the suicide not even risk people take to go to Europe and you offer them free transport.
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by itsme01: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Blacks have no choice
It’s seems that our punishment for being black and to be slaves for the rest of our life .
If they start the slaves trade again many blacks will willingly offer themselves to be slaves just imagine the suicide not even risk people take to go to Europe and you offer them free transport.

if a new slave boat came in 2020 , travel agents would sell slots as high as 100k

2 Likes

Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by humilitypays(m): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
you are very intelligent,... but it is very common in private establishments
Yes. Most private establishments in Nigeria except the multinationals pay their Nigerian staffs poorly while they squander the company's excess income on foolish lifestyles and uncountable mistresses they keep all over the world. It is part of the black man's syndrome I have been talking about.

Dangote just recently started paying his employees a bit better than before.....especially his new plants like the fertilizer, cement, sugar, etc.....despite the billions he is making which ought to make him pay like multinational companies, but because of the black man's wickedness, they will never pay their employees well for reasons best known to them, its a pity cry
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Basher8583: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
As A Bonafide Israeli Man Of Igbo Descent, I Believe It Is Better To Travel Out Of This Worthless Contraption Called Nigeria Than To Continue To Suffer And Die In This Country. We Igbos Are Not Nigerians And Can Never Be Nigerians Till Thy Kingdom Kom

Please you are most obliged. Vamoose. You certainly won't be missed.

Your colleagues from South Africa said worse but you can hear them singing the home song when they where repatriated back as refugees.

Brain no dey your heads
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Princeston1(f): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

if a new slave boat came in 2020 , travel agents would sell slots as high as 100k
[/s]
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by ibinaboonline: 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
More doctors to leave Nigeria? Where the plane wey go carry dem go? Air force one?

1 Like

Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:

Believe me millions will pay for it
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Basher8583: 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
itsme01:
angry

Guy.... Your brain is Supercharged with intelligence. Big ups

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
For those who are moaning and mocking america for closing borders to immigrants. America is looking for doctors not illegal cleaners, macdonald workers, street sweepers, walmart workers and Janitors. America have always wellcomed doctors from all over the world before the corona outbreak.
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by 14enterprise(m): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
At this point in time (CONVID19) virus epidemic, we all need to own an online platform where we can sell our products online. If you need an online store for your products please contact 07062552032 or WhatsApp me on 08185950068 to get started at an affordable price.
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by moshould(m): 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
U ain't going no where hommie, we die here[right][/right] grin grin grin...u are a Nigerian for ever... Lol
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by seanwilliam(m): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
humilitypays:
Yes. Most private establishments in Nigeria except the multinationals pay their Nigerian staffs poorly while they squander the company's excess income on foolish lifestyles and uncountable mistresses they keep all over the world. It is part of the black man's syndrome I have been talking about.

Dangote just recently started paying his employees a bit better than before.....especially his new plants like the fertilizer, cement, sugar, etc.....despite the billions he is making which ought to make him pay like multinational companies, but because of the black man's wickedness, they will never pay their employees well for reasons best known to them, its a pity cry
that's why I think black are less of a human sometimes.. no countries of black, rule by black can ever compare to white counterpart... we are our own problem ... there is this place I worked, the man makes hundreds of thousands as gain monthly ... but his highest paid worker receives 35k .... and that particular worker has been with him for over 20 years oo.. this country taya me abeg..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by sayso: 6:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
NMA, you are happy going to usa to help their medical team but hate the chinese medical team.
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Princeston1(f): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
PassingShot:

Who and what is holding you back?

Just few days ago we saw how your fellow Biafrans were crying and begging the Nigerian govt to come to their aid in China? Why didn't they call on Terrorist Kanu or a Biafra government?

Empty barrels making the loudest noise since 1400.
[/s]
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by Princeston1(f): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

did Jack ma charge you any kobo? yes we are trade partners and through alibaba and aliexpress he would get his pay from Nigerians but right now he charged no kobo
[/s]
Re: More Doctors To Leave Nigeria As COVID-19 Gets Worse In USA by jc4real(m): 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
dawnomike:
One day, Nigerians will file up and trekk to the U.S like the Isrealites from Egypt to Canaan grin

cry But this is actually happening. Dont Nigerians queue in front of America's Embassy (for Visa application) which technically is America's territory?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

COVID-19: People Are Celebrating Birthdays, Having Fun In Quarantine(Photos) / What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain / Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.