Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,092 members, 7,838,753 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

You Can Be Powerful With Sex Magick - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can Be Powerful With Sex Magick (1895 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again / "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye / Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Be Powerful With Sex Magick by mystiquerebirth(m): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
I was talking recently with one of my magickal adepts when he mentioned to me his curiousity about offering his semen to a god of wealth for money magick to draw money. I found his curiousity interesting knowing so many persons are unwilling or ignorant about this powerful form of magick.

In talking about the use of semen in rituals, ceremonies, spells or evocations, we are talking about a class of magick identified simply as sex magick. This involves the release and the use of semen and vaginal juice, the manipulation of the orgasm and other related matters for the purpose of magick. When these ‘tools’ are combined, they can create exceptional miracles .

Semen contains a lot of energy. The seminal fluid also holds the power of life, a link to creation and the power of the universe. In the semen, you find Prana the energy source of all life. As such, semen can be an offering to spirits of your choice. The offering of semen to spirits is an old spiritual practice which has found it’s way in modern spirituality.

In my several years of studies and practice of magick, sex magick has held so much importance in the place of magick rituals and ceremonies. So many rituals cannot be complete without the release of sexual energy, either by intercourse among the ritual participants, an orgy or by masturbation. I have personally witnessed the power of sexual energy in magickal rituals.

I once involved sex magick at the end of a magickal ritual for a client, particularly to draw people to her; few days later she changed her mind about the ritual and wanted me to cancel it. I had a very tough time working hard to cancel that ritual and reverse it’s effects.

Some traditions consider the semen to contain the male’s life force; these traditions consider ejaculation to be harmful to the body.

Can you ejaculate on the image or statue of a spirit, it might not go down well with the spirit, while some spirits of lust could get attracted to it and charge the image powerfully with it. do not attempt ejaculating on the images or statues of spirits like Artemis, Hecate, Diana, Luna and probably Lilith, I wouldn’t advise releasing your seminal energy to war spirits, especially of African origin. it could be the worst of your time.

So, what can semen be used for in magickal rituals?

I will be bringing my knowledge and practice in this area to light here:

Semen can be used to charge sigils or seals. It is advisable to use your own semen instead of someone else’s semen. You need to first of all make your choice of the sigil or seal, then decide the timing for charging of the seal using the semen. The question here is whether to charge the seal during the ceremony or ritual, this means you would either need to engage in a consexual sex act, a magickal orgy or masturbate to obtain the semen while the ceremony or ritual is still ongoing.

Many beginners in magick hear about sex magick and are quick to jump on it, feeling there is a cheat or freeway to power acquisition through this means; what they are ignorant of is the processes and rules to power through sex magick.

To accurately use sex magick, you need to understand that this is not the same as engaging in an ordinary sexual act, you can’t ditch the pleasure for magick while you can’t go magickal without allowing your body to enjoy the pleasure of two bodies and souls meeting.

semen can be used to prepare a powerful magickal elixir. To do this you would need magickal links corresponding to the life force and possessing potent magickal energies.

For persons involved in weather magick, I am well aware that you can use semen to influence the weather positively or otherwise, depending on your needs. I have practiced weather magick, though largely for my own selfish purposes (LOL!) to banish rain from bothering my journeys or programmes, I have never used semen(or sex magick generally) in the influence or control of the weather; it seems a little funny to me to bust a nut all for the weather (LOL!).

Like I recounted earlier, be careful with your choice of sex or blood magick, these are classes of magick that can’t be easily broken or reversed. Sex magick can have devastating effects on you, especially when used wrongly or without proper recourse to the rules of magick. Sex magick can bring about depression, bind you to your target (if you did a binding magick), confusion, loss of energy, states of inactivity, unwillingness to work or do anything.

Be aware that sex magick requires a lot of responsibility from you and a caution for the risks, especially if you choose to work in a group. Always bear your safety and well-being in mind at all time during this, and other forms of sex magick.

I am aware that so many persons take advantage of sex magick to take advantage of gullible and vulnerable persons who are in dire need of magickal help; these persons are lured, manipulated or forced to engage in sex magick under the pretense of achieving their needs. I once met a powerful and popular spiritualist (I would choose not to state his religious affiliation) who informed me that one powerful method he uses in delivering magickal results, especially to young ladies who are in need of getting married is to have sexual relations with them, claiming his powerful semen would bring freedom and miracles to the persons involved (or should I say, his victims). I strongly advocate for consent and truth In this matter; it’s possible to obtain the consent of the clients or participating individuals, but their remains the need for truth- do you really need to use sex magick for the case at hand, or are you trying to merely satisfy your lust.

Another concern usually raised by persons I have worked with or my trainees have been the possibility of being a victim of sex magick. Your semen and vaginal fluid holds great power, whether you admit it or choose to ignore this fact. There are so many persons out there on the loose in search for semen and vaginal fluid to enhance their magick one way or the other.

I remember a young lady who once came to meet me for a magickal consultation. I had done some divination for her and proceeded to do some protection work on her. She returned in a week, badly shaken and livid with fear. She had met a generous man who took her out for some good meal and sex (I wasn’t even aware she was a part-time hooker). The next day she went to the toilet and all that she pooed was a rubber ring. That meal and sex was designed to use her sexual energy and life force to renew some ritual of some sort.

I have seen so many curious and laughable comments online about the propriety or otherwise of leaving condoms containing semen with sex workers at brothels. I am professionally aware that there are some spiritual workers without conscience or a sense of guilt who collude with like-minded sex workers to trade the semen of various Hot men for the purposes of power for the spiritual worker. These men would loose their energy, financial fortunes, luck, destiny/stars, health and others depending on the purpose and direction of the work.

There are also persons who can harvest your sexual energy knowingly or otherwise; it is possible to consciously harvest sexual energy during MouthAction, romance or during coitus. Drinking semen is one conscious way to harvest sexual energy, for an experienced energy worker, this can then be stored in the solar plexus and if you are an astral worker with an astral temple, you can store this energy in your astral energy bank. This contact with sexual energy is why the curses or crossings of a sex-worker can be dangerous and curiously effective, I can tell you that. I have met sex workers who talked about how they cursed people and their lives went down the drain, funnily, they themselves had no explanation for the potency of their curses.

It is important to safeguard your semen as contained in condoms, tissue papers or similar materials used in sex acts. You can burn these materials or choose to flush them down the toilet. This is also where there is a need to maintain adequate periodic cleansing and uncrossing of oneself. To avoid falling a victim to mischievous sex magick practitioners, you should also keep yourself magickally protected at all times, this would help banish and reverse all negative works to the sender.

Another area of sex magick I would love to introduce to youyou some other time, is sex magick with spirits. Imagine willingly having sex with spirits, courting spirits of lusts in return for their favours, powers and relationship with you, this would be a great key to power.

This article, of course, cannot exhaust the immeasurable power of sex magick, particularly the sexual fluid-semen. There is still a lot to know and be empowered to practice using sex magick to achieve great workings.

I run an online magick class where I can personally teach you from the bank of my knowledge, practice and calling, the hidden powers of sex magick to help you seduce effectively, get love as you want, draw money, and work so many other miracles. My lessons, just like my articles are based on knowledge and experience.

I can also transform your life and help you live a fulfilled life. Talk to me today, send me an email at: mystifiedsymphony@gmail.com or check for my contact number on earlier threads.

You can also read my earlier threads for more enlightenment.

(1) (Reply)

7 Right Ways Of Naming A Christian Child Or Baby / How God Used Sign Fireman To Heal A Lame Man! / Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.