Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Kyari's Demise, What Awaits Aso Rock Cartels And Nigerians By Farooq Kperogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kyari's Demise, What Awaits Aso Rock Cartels And Nigerians By Farooq Kperogi (579 Views)

David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels / Kyari, Bawa Confessed Working Directly With Cartels In Brazil, Ethiopia — NDLEA / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kyari's Demise, What Awaits Aso Rock Cartels And Nigerians By Farooq Kperogi by Realtizzy(m): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2020
Interesting piece from Nigerian Top most Journalist Farooq Kperogi as regards what awaits Nigeria as Abba Kyari joins His Ancestors;

Abba Kyari's Death, End of a Surrogate Presidency, and the Coming Chaos-THREAD
To say I was shocked by Abba Kyari's death would be to tell a lie. Being an asthmatic patient who routinely had "breathing problems" that necessitated periodic trips to London hospitals—in addition to

being a diabetic who was older than 65—it would have been nothing short of miraculous if he survived COVID-19. In spite of who he was, especially the last five years of his life on earth, as a Muslim, I won't speak ill of him in death. But I won't write undeserving & deodorizing

posthumous extolments of him, either. That would be as bad as, or even worse than, celebrating his death. With Kyari's death, Nigeria is now truly leaderless. Buhari is practically in the land of the living dead. He's a breathing mannequin whose only reason for living is to prove

he isn't dead in order to justify the continuity of the rule in his name. Abba Kyari ruled the country on Buhari's behalf. In my viral February 22, 2020 column titled, "The Tragedy of the Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency" ( https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2020/02/the-tragedy-of-abba-kyari-surrogate.html …) this line appeared: "Sometime in

the midpoint of last year, a northern retired general told me Abba Kyari said in private that people who vilify him don’t realize that without him Nigeria would be rudderless and descend into chaos." Now, he is gone, and the chaos he talked about would start in the coming days

and weeks. Mamman Daura, Buhari's nephew who introduced Kyari to Buhari, isn't only old (he is now in his early 80's) he is also now isolated from Buhari thanks to Kyari. Babagana Kingibe who has been acting on Kyari's behalf and who will probably formally replace him, doesn't

quite know Buhari in the same way that Abba Kyari did. There is a yawning, potentially disorienting power vacuum in the presidential villa now, which actually emerged really visibly since Kyari went out of circulation before his eventual death. Watch out for Aisha Buhari to

assert herself more aggressively and to work to grab power in the fashion that Turai Yar'adua did. In fact, she already started this the moment Kyari took ill. One of the first things Aisha did was to cause Jalal Arabi, Permanent Secretary of the State House and Kyari's dutiful

protege, to be redeployed from the Villa. The remnants of the cabal will, of course, fight back. But the fight between Aisha and members of the cabal who are merely Kyari's proteges, would be a fight in the dark because Buhari who is supposed to intervene is an insentient being

who's barely aware he's alive. The in-fighting will create noticeable cracks in the Buhari group that Osinbajo, Tinubu, and other interest groups would exploit to feather their nests and advance their interests. In other words, in the coming days and months, expect the cessation

of any pretense to governance and an unprecedentedly factious, dog-eat-dog, recriminatory fight between competing power blocs.
Re: Kyari's Demise, What Awaits Aso Rock Cartels And Nigerians By Farooq Kperogi by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2020
Ok
Meanwhile, Wild Jubilation reported at BOURDILLON. Sounds like BABYLON to me.
Re: Kyari's Demise, What Awaits Aso Rock Cartels And Nigerians By Farooq Kperogi by daddytime(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2020
Na now we go know who dey rule Nigeria.

APC don already implode before e scatter with this death.
Re: Kyari's Demise, What Awaits Aso Rock Cartels And Nigerians By Farooq Kperogi by jlinkd78(m): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2020
All d whole secrets as regards happenings in and around Aso Rock about to be unearthed
Re: Kyari's Demise, What Awaits Aso Rock Cartels And Nigerians By Farooq Kperogi by inoki247: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2020
cool cool
Re: Kyari's Demise, What Awaits Aso Rock Cartels And Nigerians By Farooq Kperogi by davidodiba(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2020
jlinkd78:
All d whole secrets as regards happenings in and around Aso Rock about to be unearthed

Exactly
Re: Kyari's Demise, What Awaits Aso Rock Cartels And Nigerians By Farooq Kperogi by plessis: 10:20am On Apr 18, 2020
jlinkd78:
They destroyed all the evidence before they released the news of his death to the public.

1 Like

Re: Kyari's Demise, What Awaits Aso Rock Cartels And Nigerians By Farooq Kperogi by phelonrays: 10:20am On Apr 18, 2020
All thsnks to Uncle Coro coolcool
Re: Kyari's Demise, What Awaits Aso Rock Cartels And Nigerians By Farooq Kperogi by viyon02: 10:22am On Apr 18, 2020
I guess this is the time Mr V.P should acertain his position as the second in command and then look for his loyalists to hold some certain key positions. The right time yoruba leaders to stand and support Mr v.p. It is hight time we stood by him.
Re: Kyari's Demise, What Awaits Aso Rock Cartels And Nigerians By Farooq Kperogi by chiemmanuel(m): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2020
Aisha Buhari is a typical example of a fulani woman, no nonsense MILF

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Rejects Rice From FG says it is unfit for human consumption / A Message To The South / Orji Kalu: I Will Dedicate My Time To Ensure There Is Justice For All Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.