Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him (44135 Views)

The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case / Adesina: The Last Wailing Wailer Dies! Nigeria’s Wailing Wailers Stop Grumbling / Femi Adesina: The Buhari The International Community Knows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by adetitunman: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
God understands what man does not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlL5Si3Gl2o
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Tobichuks(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
And for me," if you love Buhari, all your sins are forgiven. If they are like scarlet, they become white as snow. If they are red like crimson, they become white as wool. That is me, no apologies.".
I just love this statement
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Tobichuks(m): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
obazie:
Did I just hear that if u love buhari all your sins are forgiven.

Yes ooo.
He said it life and direct without apologies..
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by CoolAmbience(m): 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
CliffDike:
Femi is a proud delusional useful idiot.
A man with a gregarious past but with an egregious present. A man who just like Esau sold his soul for a spoilt bread that will soon spoil his stomach.

Femi is a good man turn bad and a kind-hearted fellow turned a pathological liar and a dastardly hardened callous buffoon.

Change now and amend your ways Femi!
A word is enough for the wise!

Rubbish!

Your opinion though.
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Obakoolex(m): 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Only where he said "if you love buhari all your sins are forgiven" really fall my hands embarassed
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by mindtricks: 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
sapientia:
So these guys have gone full clown mode.

Edited: Oh dear!!! I felt guilty after posting before because I felt I have accepted a fake news.

I just consoled myself that these guys have always been clowns so my post was more of affirming an already existing conviction.

So the news is true?

I don't know if I should cry or start laughing.

Please, who can please quote me and tell me there is still hope for Nigeria seeing that we have gone FULL KAKISTOCRACY

Maybe he came to call you not to say goodbye since you people lacks sense

grin LMAO!

You people we not kii person!
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Abdulsalam32: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
the cry of kogites is seriously hunting u guys for rigging their election in what seems to be the worst election ever in Nigeria, u guys shall know no peace.
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Dollabiz: 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
dreamers
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Zanotee:
I came to read comments...

Me too

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by cuteboy2: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
spunky425:

"And for me, if you love Buhari, all your sins are forgiven. If they are like scarlet, they become white as snow. If they are red like crimson, they become white as wool. That is me, no apologies"

This is a blasphemous quotation of the book of Prophet Isaiah in the Bible

Isaiah 1:18 KJV
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord : though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Femi Adesina has replaced God with Buhari.

1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by karashita: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
I enjoyed the write up to a point.Not that I believed what he wrote, but I loved the flow.Reminded me of his articles then,in the Sun Newspaper.kulikuli@yahoo.com,you were a good journalist.
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by KingRabota: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Please be honest , I who really believes this contrived sounding kack ?
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by opribo(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Who is talking...
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by WaleGab: 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
solmus:
grin

Femi Adesina is something else, imagine dreaming of a dead man and telling us, a we now dream interpreter?

he and Buhari better go and appease Abba Kyari's spirit that they pushed to Germany and Egypt during corona virus, or the next time he would come back it would be with Koboko to flog them silly

For 6 good years before the Corona Virus they all travelled all over the world enjoying estacode and lavishing at best hotels while Aba Kyari was locked in Aso Rock, Now Corona Virus became a pandemic they now remembered him to travel a journey of no return

[/s]
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by opribo(m): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
You read your life history the day you die...

Many people have died, some 50 or more but we are still remembering them for their good needs, we immortalize their names and we make them unforgettable without anybody saying one bad word against them whilst some that are living many wish them dead and those dead, people are jubilating.
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Taiwojon(m): 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
LIES
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Damsexy18(f): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
Well done oooo ..... Joseph the dreamer
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Nweike190(m): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
What kind of stupid talk is this.... (if you have Buhari all sins are forgiven....) silly man.. People have the president of America,and don't Ass kiss like this.. Please lessen the nasty praise...
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Billcakes: 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
grin
I thought people said Dreaming about dead people shows one is about to join them? grin

This where we will need the services of Kemi, the Journalist.

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below

Femi Adeshina is an asswipe
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Aaaah!!!! What is wrong with my dear country?

And some gullible people will fall to this constructed fairy tale.

Chai!!! Well as the saying goes there is light at the end of the tunnel. Nigeria is gonna be a great nation.
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
And for me, if you love Buhari, all your sins are forgiven. If they are like scarlet, they become white as snow. If they are red like crimson, they become white as wool. That is me, no apologies.
This one off me. This clowns are telling us Buhari is greater than Nigeria itself. Thus their loyalty is to Buhari and not Nigeria. Like if you catch a thief now in central bank and he says I love buhari then he's free to go?
Unfortunately a lot of these misstatements will come back to haunt them when they leave that office.
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
cuteboy2:

This is a blasphemous quotation of the book of Prophet Isaiah in the Bible

Isaiah 1:18 KJV
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord : though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Femi Adesina has replaced God with Buhari.
This is not the first time he's doing that. He once quoted James in reference to Buhari. We love him because he first loved us. What money can do to men
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by SeniorBros1: 10:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
Femi tell us another story like “trying too hard to be loyal slave”
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Coolgent(m): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
Tissaia:
grin lemme just laugh because I will not going to insult any tribe
PS I'm fasting
Masha Allah, may Allah accept our Ibadah.
Oya take... dates and water mellow
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Ghokes(m): 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
Femi is only doing what he is being paid for, nothing more to all these
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by juman(m): 1:28am On Apr 25, 2020
Abba was a sickler.
He appear too old for his age.
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by juman(m): 1:29am On Apr 25, 2020
SS sicklers should particularly careful not to get corona.
Difficult task. Because corona is also transferred like bluetooth.
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Layomi1465(f): 2:11am On Apr 25, 2020
Sina the dreamer �
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Yankee101: 2:26am On Apr 25, 2020
So only his good will live in and not his bad?

Adehina has sold his balls

And if you love Buhari your sins are forgiven? Oga pity yaself
Re: Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him by Antichristus: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2020
This boy has mental illness and needs sectioned in a mental asylum. Us Professor Lambo still alive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) / Dino Melaye Certificate: ABU Department Of Geography Was Under Faculty Of Arts / Controversy Over Governor Yahaya Bello’s Coronavirus Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.