Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,823 members, 7,841,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Watch Video: I Am Sex Starved, Somebody Should Come And Give Me D*ck - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch Video: I Am Sex Starved, Somebody Should Come And Give Me D*ck (787 Views)

Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video: I Am Sex Starved, Somebody Should Come And Give Me D*ck by Adefemi404: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2020
Wetin we no go see Inside this lockdown?

A lady has posted a video of herself begging men to come and give her d*ck.

Nigerian girls are really gathering nerves...

What will she tell her children in the future if they see the video?

Our ladies are becoming shameless.....

Watch the video and get her contact details follow the link below.
[https://real-global-info..com/2020/04/corona-lockdown-i-am-sex-starved.html]

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Which Of These Men Easily Wins Your Heart / Why Are Yoruba Men So Gentle, respectful, Smart, Cute And Chubby? / Different Types Of Wives and husbands Wey We Get For Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.