Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,720 members, 7,847,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Fans React As Davido Shares A Picture Of Himself Wearing A Face Mask (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React As Davido Shares A Picture Of Himself Wearing A Face Mask (PHOTOS) (5236 Views)

Portable Shows Off Himself Wearing A Suit For The First Time. / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Daughter Gives Her A "Facial Mask" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans React As Davido Shares A Picture Of Himself Wearing A Face Mask (PHOTOS) by illScript(m): 9:29pm On May 04, 2020
Popular Nigerian Singer, Davido, stirred up social media earlier today after he shared a photo showing how he’s preventing Coronavirus from coming close to him.

Concerned Nigerians who care the father of three took to his comment section on Instagram to ask if he can breathe after he shared a picture of himself wearing a face mask and a face shield.

SEE PHOTO AND INSTAGRAM REACTIONS

Re: Fans React As Davido Shares A Picture Of Himself Wearing A Face Mask (PHOTOS) by Ezennwa(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2020
hmm!

I taught he was sharing palliatives to his people.

what do i know.
Re: Fans React As Davido Shares A Picture Of Himself Wearing A Face Mask (PHOTOS) by Tirips(f): 9:55pm On May 04, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

I taught he was sharing palliatives to his people.

what do i know.
You know nothing my dear

3 Likes

Re: Fans React As Davido Shares A Picture Of Himself Wearing A Face Mask (PHOTOS) by Ezennwa(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2020
Tirips:

You know nothing my dear
Lol
Re: Fans React As Davido Shares A Picture Of Himself Wearing A Face Mask (PHOTOS) by Righteousness89(m): 10:03pm On May 04, 2020
This is what happens when you concentrate on using physical instruments to fight a Spirtual war!
Re: Fans React As Davido Shares A Picture Of Himself Wearing A Face Mask (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is what happens when you concentrate on using physical instruments to fight a Spirtual war!
Which one is spiritual fight?

5 Likes

Re: Fans React As Davido Shares A Picture Of Himself Wearing A Face Mask (PHOTOS) by Nekky5(f): 10:35pm On May 04, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Which one is spiritual fight?
I tire ooo!!
Re: Fans React As Davido Shares A Picture Of Himself Wearing A Face Mask (PHOTOS) by KaideeGee(m): 4:59am On May 05, 2020
See as he resemble welder
Re: Fans React As Davido Shares A Picture Of Himself Wearing A Face Mask (PHOTOS) by olamidedivotee: 6:51am On May 05, 2020
Where is d palliatives
Re: Fans React As Davido Shares A Picture Of Himself Wearing A Face Mask (PHOTOS) by chii8(f): 7:25am On May 05, 2020
Omo baba olowo type of facemask.
Re: Fans React As Davido Shares A Picture Of Himself Wearing A Face Mask (PHOTOS) by TypicalPitah(m): 9:23am On May 05, 2020
angry
Re: Fans React As Davido Shares A Picture Of Himself Wearing A Face Mask (PHOTOS) by TypicalPitah(m): 9:24am On May 05, 2020
KaideeGee:
See as he resemble weilder
angry

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Davido Shares A Picture Of Himself Wearing A Face Mask (PHOTOS) by Abilistic(m): 11:39am On May 05, 2020
Wow...
It costs $ 3m
Re: Fans React As Davido Shares A Picture Of Himself Wearing A Face Mask (PHOTOS) by Ernezee(m): 12:15pm On May 05, 2020
how far Davido you go fit breathe inside this thing?
Re: Fans React As Davido Shares A Picture Of Himself Wearing A Face Mask (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 05, 2020
Abilistic:
Wow...

It costs $ 3m
who told you?

Re: Fans React As Davido Shares A Picture Of Himself Wearing A Face Mask (PHOTOS) by Abilistic(m): 1:04pm On May 05, 2020
NLReposter:
who told you?

If I have to explain my sarcasism to you, you have no reason being on my mention

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Davido Shares A Picture Of Himself Wearing A Face Mask (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 05, 2020
Abilistic:

If I have to explain my sarcasism to you, you have no reason being on my mention
nothing was sarcastic there,

tell us the truth, you know book?

Re: Fans React As Davido Shares A Picture Of Himself Wearing A Face Mask (PHOTOS) by madan(f): 4:26pm On May 05, 2020
kilodee? Se ogun laye ni
Re: Fans React As Davido Shares A Picture Of Himself Wearing A Face Mask (PHOTOS) by yuswrld20(m): 10:25pm On May 05, 2020
Abilistic:
Wow...
It costs $ 3m
in ur country

(1) (Reply)

Actor And Wrestler, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Rips His Gate Off With Bare Hands / Mish Akwa Ibom Ayaya Biography: Life And Legacy Of The Akwa Ibom Born Singer / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde, The Queen Of Nollywood - TIME Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.