Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,242 members, 7,839,269 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

I Always Try To Make My Bae See The Foresights In Ideas Shared With Her But She - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Always Try To Make My Bae See The Foresights In Ideas Shared With Her But She (402 Views)

Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies / What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Always Try To Make My Bae See The Foresights In Ideas Shared With Her But She by 4teeron(m): 4:29am On May 06, 2020
I ALWAYS TRY TO MAKE MY BAE SEE THE FORESIGHTS IN IDEAS SHARED WITH HER TO GROW HER BIZ BUT SHE SLUGGISH ABOUT IT AND THE IDEAS DIED OFF BUT DURING THAT PERIOD I SHARED WITH HER I MAKE SURE I DO WITH OTHER PARTIES, SOME WORK OUT GOOD FOR THEM AND SOME DON'T.
WHAT CAN I DO MORE TO MAKE HER SEE REASON WHY SHE NEED TO GRAB IDEAS SHARED INSTEAD OF LETTING DIED OFF WITHOUT UTILIZING IT?
THIS HAD BEEN AN ISSUE BETWEEN US FOR LONG WE FOUGHT SEVERALLY ABOUT IT, I LATER STOP AND LET HER BE WHEN I NOTICE I GO EXTREME WHENEVER I GET UPSET ABOUT IT. I DECIDED TO FACE MY BIZ AND SHARE WITH PEOPLE WHO CAN VALUE MY IDEAS.
Re: I Always Try To Make My Bae See The Foresights In Ideas Shared With Her But She by blackpanthar: 4:37am On May 06, 2020
4teeron:
I ALWAYS TRY TO MAKE MY BAE SEE THE FORESIGHTS IN IDEAS SHARED WITH HER TO GROW HER BIZ BUT SHE SLUGGISH ABOUT IT AND THE IDEAS DIED OFF BUT DURING THAT PERIOD I SHARED WITH HER I MAKE SURE I DO WITH OTHER PARTIES, SOME WORK OUT GOOD FOR THEM AND SOME DON'T.
WHAT CAN I DO MORE TO MAKE HER SEE REASON WHY SHE NEED TO GRAB IDEAS SHARED INSTEAD OF LETTING DIED OFF WITHOUT UTILIZING IT?
THIS HAD BEEN AN ISSUE BETWEEN US FOR LONG WE FOUGHT SEVERALLY ABOUT IT, I LATER STOP AND LET HER BE WHEN I NOTICE I GO EXTREME WHENEVER I GET UPSET ABOUT IT. I DECIDED TO FACE MY BIZ AND SHARE WITH PEOPLE WHO CAN VALUE MY IDEAS.

Maybe you should stop talking and start doing.

Many people like your bae may not believe until it works in your hands.
Re: I Always Try To Make My Bae See The Foresights In Ideas Shared With Her But She by 4teeron(m): 5:03am On May 06, 2020
Thanks Bro. For the advice, I will work towards that always thought is her line of biz so she can do it perfect. No Qualms nah me share idea if she no buy make i venture into my idea I fit even employ her with my idea instead of giving the job out to another human.

(1) (Reply)

Wine That Do Wonders. / If This Year Is Your Year Pls Join Me Here. Its Your Turn To Shine / CAC Registration For Small Scale Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.