Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,994 members, 7,841,811 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

MORE: Late Keniebi Okoko's Side Chick Had 'ties' With RMD & Zenith Bank's Jim Ov - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MORE: Late Keniebi Okoko's Side Chick Had 'ties' With RMD & Zenith Bank's Jim Ov (1981 Views)

Alakija Bridge, Mile2-Okoko: Be Careful Of This Route (Pictures) / UPDATE: Keniebi Okoko's Wife Didn't Know Of His Surgery And The Alleged Side Chi / BREAKING: Keniebi Okoko Was Introduced To Surgeon That Killed Him By Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MORE: Late Keniebi Okoko's Side Chick Had 'ties' With RMD & Zenith Bank's Jim Ov by donaldeke(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2020
We now know the full name of the alleged side chick... Kunny Nwala, the lady that allegedly led Pastor Keniebi Okoko to the surgeon that allegedly took his life.

Per the reports coming in, Kunny has been in this 'runs business' from her UNEC school days, even after getting married and having a son.

Continue HERE:

https://www.reporterswall.com/just-in-late-keniebi-okokos-side-chick-had-ties-with-rmd-and-zenith-banks-jim-ovia/

Re: MORE: Late Keniebi Okoko's Side Chick Had 'ties' With RMD & Zenith Bank's Jim Ov by gaby(m): 10:01pm On May 09, 2020
Na so...
Re: MORE: Late Keniebi Okoko's Side Chick Had 'ties' With RMD & Zenith Bank's Jim Ov by faithfull18(f): 2:44pm On May 10, 2020
Re: MORE: Late Keniebi Okoko's Side Chick Had 'ties' With RMD & Zenith Bank's Jim Ov by gasparpisciotta: 6:01pm On May 10, 2020
One million ways to die, choose one.
Mr Okoko has chosen the hard way.
Re: MORE: Late Keniebi Okoko's Side Chick Had 'ties' With RMD & Zenith Bank's Jim Ov by TellBlazer(m): 8:23pm On May 10, 2020
Awoi di bandit...My Niggi rest on,you will live forever in my Heart.
Re: MORE: Late Keniebi Okoko's Side Chick Had 'ties' With RMD & Zenith Bank's Jim Ov by amuwo1980: 12:43am On May 11, 2020
Kunny, what happened, I tot u cooled down , I saw u at last the airport looking sweet and I was happy , went home and told my wife that kunny is doing very well now, married and happy , u see that you can’t predict anyone’s future and now u are in the news again. Wish u well u. You come from a good home
Re: MORE: Late Keniebi Okoko's Side Chick Had 'ties' With RMD & Zenith Bank's Jim Ov by ceejeck(m): 10:09am On May 11, 2020
amuwo1980:
Kunny, what happened, I tot u cooled down , I saw u at last the airport looking sweet and I was happy , went home and told my wife that kunny is doing very well now, married and happy , u see that you can’t predict anyone’s future and now u are in the news again. Wish u well u. You come from a good home

She obviously isn't representing The only Nigerian University well. Who knows, it might be one of her medical student friend in Unec she referred the man to sad cos I don't know how pple convince Doctors under oath to commit crime, But, it is well.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS : In pictures: Grocery store shooting in Colorado, USA. / Model Jailed For Murder Of Sugar Daddy After He Stopped Paying Rent / Unknown Gunman Seen Chasing Policemen In Enugu Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.