Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,747 members, 7,840,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

How To Create A New Blog On In 10minutes - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Create A New Blog On In 10minutes (155 Views)

New Blog Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A New Blog On In 10minutes by Edem247(m): 2:14pm On May 13, 2020
Source: www.emmatexblog.com.ng

Hello Readers and potential Bloggers, I am your regular guy Emmanuel, the Make money online guy and CEO of Emmatex blog - A blog about making money online, Investments, Legit Online Businesses and Free Blogging Tips for Beginners. Before I proceed, I want to use this medium to appreciate you for taking a very bold step to start a Blogging Business. I see the passion in you and I hope this post will propels you towards becoming a successful blogger you've always dreamt of. I tagged this post: "Step by step guide on how to set up your blog in 20 minutes all by yourself".

Without wasting too much of our precious time, I will start by giving you a brief introduction of Blogging.

DEFINITION OF BLOGGING
Blogging is an art of writing articles, stories, researches and observation on a platform called a blog for readers to read and get themselves educated, enlighten and updated.

WHO CAN BECOME A BLOGGER?

Anyone who has interest in writing, making researches, sharing new ideas and opinions, having passion to solve our everyday problem etc can become a blogger. A blogger is well described as a person who shares ideas, opinion, solutions, new methods of doing things etc to his audience AKA the Readers.

WHAT MATERIALS OR TOOLS DO I NEED TO START A BLOG?

There are many Blogging tools in 2020 and beyond. The basic tools include;

1. A PC (Personal computer) or Android phone

2. Data connection

3. Email Address

4. Basic knowledge of Blogging

5. Passion for Blogging: yes I include passion for Blogging because it's very important. Without having passion for whatever you are doing, you will not be successful.

6. Money: yes money is one of the basic tools needed for a Blogging Business. You need money to buy your domain name and hosting, template, SEO etc.

7. A mentor: you need someone who has already done Blogging Business successfully to be your mentor and counselor. You can not just start it on your own.

8. Patience kiss: as a blogger, you need to understand that Blogging Business is not a Ponzi scheme (Get rich Quick) avenue. You need to have patience while your blog audience grows.

STEPS BY STEPS GUIDE TO START A BLOGGING BUSINESS IN 2020 & BEYOND

Before you start a Blogging Business, there are some things you need to do first. They include;

1. Choose your niche: a niche refers to an area of specialization. Choose an area that is conversant to you.

2. Choose your .... Continue Reading >>

https://www.emmatexblog.com.ng/2020/05/step-by-step-guides-on-how-to-create.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Online Business And You Aimed The COVID 19 Pandemic / Position : Office Manager / Start Earning With Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.