Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,056 members, 7,832,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Which Car Should I Buy With Maximum N2m For Cab Business? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Which Car Should I Buy With Maximum N2m For Cab Business? (840 Views)

Cab Drivers Fight Uber Drivers At Lagos Airport / Car Available For Cab Usage...check Out The Deal..very Nice One / Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Car Should I Buy With Maximum N2m For Cab Business? by MrEarnest: 9:05am On May 15, 2020
Please I need solid advice. I do not want to make a decision alone. I feel this is my only chance.

I want to buy a car for cab business. I will be driving it myself. My maximum budget is N2m. I need suggestions of what car to buy. Cab business is the only business I have experience with. I drove cab while is school from 100 level to final year and paid my school fees with it. Even during NYSC, I did cab part time. After school, I decided to use my certificate to work. I got a job that pays only N40k monthly. I have being working there since 2015.

Last month, the property we inherited was sold by my siblings. My share was N3m. I have not touched a kobo from it since. The company I work has being paying me N20k since the lockdown started. I am tired of the company. I am single. Turning 28 this year. People are suggesting I use the money to leave Nigeria but I don't want to do that because overseas is not even settled at the moment.

I love driving. I have good inter-personal relationship skills. I am customer friendly. I only have experience in cab business. Please I want good advice

1. Do you think it is good to start cab business now?

2. Which car can I buy to use as cab with maximum budget of N2m?

Thank you all in advance
Re: Which Car Should I Buy With Maximum N2m For Cab Business? by Ayomarcel(m): 9:15am On May 15, 2020
Maybe for now starting cab business isn't a good idea cos of the curfew restrictions in some states. But on the long run it's actually good than ur former Job. Suggesting a car for this I'll say you should go for a corolla or Camry. The early 2000's tho. But be wary of where you gonna park your corolla car. And, traveling abroad doesn't seem good right now for a job seeker like you. Most people have lost their jobs cos of this pandemic, so it is better to stay in ur father's country Lol. And you sound like a hustler don't worry God will crown ur effort.

3 Likes

Re: Which Car Should I Buy With Maximum N2m For Cab Business? by UD101(m): 9:17am On May 15, 2020
Can find U a tokunbor 03-06 Corolla for 1.9m and register for Uber, Palmdrive, Bolt, Odrive altogether. 08030794095

1 Like

Re: Which Car Should I Buy With Maximum N2m For Cab Business? by skarz: 10:06am On May 15, 2020
MrEarnest:
Please I need solid advice. I do not want to make a decision alone. I feel this is my only chance.

I want to buy a car for cab business. I will be driving it myself. My maximum budget is N2m. I need suggestions of what car to buy. Cab business is the only business I have experience with. I drove cab while is school from 100 level to final year and paid my school fees with it. Even during NYSC, I did cab part time. After school, I decided to use my certificate to work. I got a job that pays only N40k monthly. I have being working there since 2015.

Last month, the property we inherited was sold by my siblings. My share was N3m. I have not touched a kobo from it since. The company I work has being paying me N20k since the lockdown started. I am tired of the company. I am single. Turning 28 this year. People are suggesting I use the money to leave Nigeria but I don't want to do that because overseas is not even settled at the moment.

I love driving. I have good inter-personal relationship skills. I am customer friendly. I only have experience in cab business. Please I want good advice

Thank you all in advance

get a toyota corolla sport
you can use it for uber, taxify and any other kind of commercial transportation
Re: Which Car Should I Buy With Maximum N2m For Cab Business? by skarz: 10:08am On May 15, 2020
Ayomarcel:
Maybe for now starting cab business isn't a good idea cos of the curfew restrictions in some states. But on the long run it's actually good than ur former Job. Suggesting a car for this I'll say you should go for a corolla or Camry. The early 2000's tho. But be wary of where you gonna park your corolla car. And, traveling abroad doesn't seem good right now for a job seeker like you. Most people have lost their jobs cos of this pandemic, so it is better to stay in ur father's country Lol. And you sound like a hustler don't worry God will crown ur effort.

well he doesn’t even need to be worried about curfew if he’s going to be picking passengers from ikeja like a commercial bus
he can do that when he doesn’t have luck with uber or taxify
he makes money regardless

1 Like

Re: Which Car Should I Buy With Maximum N2m For Cab Business? by MrEarnest: 7:14pm On May 15, 2020
skarz:

get a toyota corolla sport
you can use it for uber, taxify and any other kind of commercial transportation
The front bumper of corolla sport could spoil easily on some inner streets

1 Like

Re: Which Car Should I Buy With Maximum N2m For Cab Business? by ehmmy11(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2020
UD101:
Can find U a tokunbor 03-06 Corolla for 1.9m and register for Uber, Palmdrive, Bolt, Odrive altogether. 08030794095
oga car dealer wake up nobody will buy a 15years old thief/vandals magnet 1.9m ..nobody be doll baby grin

As for op since its your passion no problem bro don't limit yourself to corolla.. Check Honda civic 05/06, yaris 07 is a very good one, Camry big daddy, possible elentra 07 all these cars won't Finnish your 2m at least you will buy fuel ,service register and other logistics .. No go collect agbako Becos of corolla... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Which Car Should I Buy With Maximum N2m For Cab Business? by chillex8(m): 6:32pm On May 16, 2020
MrEarnest:

Thank you all in advance
Carry 1M from your money and look for a good/reliable car to buy.
Save the remaining 1M.

All cars are liabilities.

Even the cab business is very dull currently.

Stay safe

1 Like

Re: Which Car Should I Buy With Maximum N2m For Cab Business? by xrayj(m): 7:49pm On May 16, 2020
MrEarnest:

Thank you all in advance
Just see if there is any other thing u can invest your funds in, let uber be your last option. But be very careful, the easiest way to lose money is through a failed business.
Re: Which Car Should I Buy With Maximum N2m For Cab Business? by xrayj(m): 7:57pm On May 16, 2020
ehmmy11:
oga car dealer wake up nobody will buy a 15years old thief/vandals magnet 1.9m ..nobody be doll baby grin

As for op since its your passion no problem bro don't limit yourself to corolla.. Check Honda civic 05/06, yaris 07 is a very good one, Camry big daddy, possible elentra 07 all these cars won't Finnish your 2m at least you will buy fuel ,service register and other logistics .. No go collect agbako Becos of corolla... smiley
Do u have sense now?
The guy u mentioned said 03-06 corolla, u are saying 05/06 civic, isn't that also 15 years??
Op obviously don't have any money to throw about, his best choice of car considering his plan still remains corolla. Even when he decide to sell after use. He can still sell at good value, go see a fairly used Camry big daddy, second hand value is zero for that car. We all know Honda & ball joint issue. These are second option vehicles for transport & can't be compared to corolla.
Re: Which Car Should I Buy With Maximum N2m For Cab Business? by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2020
Op what kind of Job have you been doing? if it is a professional Job cant you use the experience to apply for Canada express entry alongside Australia. But why keep 3 million cash lying around especially in naira. As of January last year, 3 million was just a bit below 10000 dollars. Today it has lost way more value. If the naira falls to 500 your 3 million will become 6000 dollars. Over 50 percent of its value lost.
Re: Which Car Should I Buy With Maximum N2m For Cab Business? by ehmmy11(m): 8:07pm On May 16, 2020
xrayj:

Do u have sense now?
The guy u mentioned said 03-06 corolla, u are saying 05/06 civic, isn't that also 15 years??
Op obviously don't have any money to throw about, his best choice of car considering his plan still remains corolla. Even when he decide to sell after use. He can still sell at good value, go see a fairly used Camry big daddy, second hand value is zero for that car. We all know[b]Honda & ball joint issue. [/b]These are second option vehicles for transport & can't be compared to corolla.

The civic is not known for ball joint failure. Always state the fact ...No problem anyone he wish to buy God guide him.. Peace

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

⚡⚡hottest Deal⚡⚡ Black Lexus es350 up for sale. It has Sound Engine / Lagos: Clean Bill Tokunbo 2005 Volco XC 90 / Clean Toks Toyota Camry 2005 Big Daddy -1.650M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.