Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor (2205 Views)

Infinix Hot 10i - Helio G70 Scam? / Redmi 9 Mediatek G70 64+4 $200 Vs Infinix Note 7 Mediatek G70 128+6 $200 / Infinix Note 7 Unveiled With 6.95-inch Display And Mediatek Helio G70 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by digitalcrazeman: 2:07pm On May 20, 2020
Infinix has established its self as a niche. From trying their luck with premium quality smartphones and offering a lot more than just good looking phones.
Infinix wants to capture the attention of all the gaming enthusiasts out there with its soon to be offering, the Infinix Note 7.

Infinix wants to capture the attention of all the gaming enthusiasts out there with its soon to be offering, the Infinix Note 7.Announced in early April, 2020, what really caught my attention wasn’t the bigger Infinity O Display or that low-light video camera, it was the G70 processor that will undoubtedly multiply the gaming experience. The Media Tek Helio G70 processor is the most suitable one to support high-end gaming.
The processor will ensure high-speed performance and gaming experience like never before. It will be a virtual quality phone that will change the face of mobile phone gaming. You will also be able to execute several tasks all at once on your Note 7. The G70 will improve the overall performance and speed of the phone.

Note 7’s USP will be its high-speed processor. As compared to the other phones in the market that claim to have high-speed gaming experiences but fall short, Note 7 will be the best phone for all the gamers out there at a very nominal price. The phone will have high graphics and better resolution to transform you into the gaming world. Prepare to have your minds blown with the levels of interactivity that the phone will offer.

But it’s not just going to be a powerful gaming smartphone. You can also expect a great camera and display from the device. You can use social media, click the best quality pictures, download and play music, and send files all at the same time. This speed comes from its highly advanced processor that will improve the overall performance of the phone.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:14pm On May 20, 2020
Mtk G70 wasn't full utilized

2 Likes

Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by sunshineV(f): 2:26pm On May 20, 2020
Wait let us piss finish..... We are coming grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by Drevidia(m): 4:33pm On May 20, 2020
All these for a "g70" smh

3 Likes

Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by Hakeem12(m): 4:38pm On May 20, 2020
digitalcrazeman:
Infinix has established its self as a niche. From trying their luck with premium quality smartphones and offering a lot more than just good looking phones.
Infinix wants to capture the attention of all the gaming enthusiasts out there with its soon to be offering, the Infinix Note 7.

Infinix wants to capture the attention of all the gaming enthusiasts out there with its soon to be offering, the Infinix Note 7.Announced in early April, 2020, what really caught my attention wasn’t the bigger Infinity O Display or that low-light video camera, it was the G70 processor that will undoubtedly multiply the gaming experience. The Media Tek Helio G70 processor is the most suitable one to support high-end gaming.
The processor will ensure high-speed performance and gaming experience like never before. It will be a virtual quality phone that will change the face of mobile phone gaming. You will also be able to execute several tasks all at once on your Note 7. The G70 will improve the overall performance and speed of the phone.

Note 7’s USP will be its high-speed processor. As compared to the other phones in the market that claim to have high-speed gaming experiences but fall short, Note 7 will be the best phone for all the gamers out there at a very nominal price. The phone will have high graphics and better resolution to transform you into the gaming world. Prepare to have your minds blown with the levels of interactivity that the phone will offer.

But it’s not just going to be a powerful gaming smartphone. You can also expect a great camera and display from the device. You can use social media, click the best quality pictures, download and play music, and send files all at the same time. This speed comes from its highly advanced processor that will improve the overall performance of the phone.
The most suitable? grin

9 Likes

Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by atheistandproud(m): 4:41pm On May 20, 2020
Hakeem12:
The most suitable? grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by atheistandproud(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2020
sunshineV:

2 Likes

Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by Hakeem12(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2020
Helio G70 is good though, but it's not the most suitable. Snapdragon 720G on the redmi note 9s is better. Helio G80, Helio X30, Helio P90, Helio G90T, these are all better processors than G80, so it's not the most suitable.

5 Likes

Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by atheistandproud(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2020
OP @Digitalcrazeman

If you say G70 is the most optimized for gaming what do you have to say about the G80, the G85 and the G90T? I am not going to mention the Dimensity series.

What would you say about the SD675, 710, 720, 720G, 730 and 730G? I won't mention the 800 series.

I wait your kind reply.

11 Likes

Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by festwiz(m): 4:54pm On May 20, 2020
digitalcrazeman:
The Media Tek Helio G70 processor is the most suitable one to support high-end gaming.
The processor will ensure high-speed performance and gaming experience like never before. . The G70 will improve the overall performance and speed of the phone.

Note 7 will be the best phone for all the gamers out there at a very nominal price. The phone will have high graphics and better resolution to transform you into the gaming world.

IGNORANCE
IGNORANCE
IGNORANCE

The Helio G70 is a decent SoC, but it's performance is 3 years too late. A processor that cannot outperform a SD710/712 and you're here yarning dust. Please, try and do proper research before posting and stop trying to remember the crap the Infinix marketing team sent you.

It can handle games yes, but nothing overly demanding and it is not suitable for 60fps. It maybe able to run PUBG at Smooth + ultra(40fps) but that's the most it'll push and remain stable. Fortnite is a no go, Vainglory at low settings and 30fps, Asphalt 9 low, and that's pretty much the quality you can play at before the SoC overheats.

So, all these high graphics and better resolution is a lie. Btw, 720p resolution is low. Try and be honest next time.

Ciao.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by festwiz(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2020
sunshineV:

Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by atheistandproud(m): 5:01pm On May 20, 2020
festwiz:

IGNORANCE
IGNORANCE
IGNORANCE

The Helio G70 is a decent SoC, but it's performance is 3 years too late. A processor that cannot outperform a SD710/712 and you're here yarning dust. Please, try and do proper research before posting and stop trying to remember the crap the Infinix marketing team sent you.

It can handle games yes, but nothing overly demanding and it is not suitable for 60fps. It maybe able to run PUBG at Smooth + ultra(40fps) but that's the most it'll push and remain stable. Fortnite is a no go, Vainglory at low settings and 30fps, Asphalt 9 low, and that's pretty much the quality you can play at before the SoC overheats.

So, all these high graphics and better resolution is a lie. Btw, 720p resolution is low. Try and be honest next time.

Ciao.

Crass ignorance

1 Like

Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by skywalker240(m): 5:59pm On May 20, 2020
This op is dumbest marketer ever liveth.
720p resolution on a 7 inch screen is the best camera?.

SunshineV will not kill me grin grin
We must piss on their stupidity. grin
by the way where is MrBone2 undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by sunshineV(f): 6:02pm On May 20, 2020
skywalker240:

Ahh! My padi grin..... I don forget my padi ooo God no go forget am
Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by skywalker240(m): 6:08pm On May 20, 2020
atheistandproud:
OP @Digitalcrazeman

If you say G70 is the most optimized for gaming what do you have to say about the G80, the G85 and the G90T? I am not going to mention the Dimensity series.

What would you say about the SD675, 710, 720, 720G, 730 and 730G? I won't mention the 800 series.

I wait your kind reply.
you've floored him already, whats the need waiting for his dumb reply.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by ahmemmygrey(m): 6:11pm On May 20, 2020
sunshineV:

where zesusHV dey
Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by sunshineV(f): 6:12pm On May 20, 2020
ahmemmygrey:

where zesusHV dey

Yee! Too many legends on this forum grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by MrBONE2(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2020
skywalker240:

Here am I Buddy grin

The 720p Display on the 7inches phone was done to exploit their customers charmed by their Village BoneBeings ,the truth be be told the phone can only be manageablely used as mirror, and that is what that TechySiSi use as mirror to apply makeup on her face grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by sunshineV(f): 6:15pm On May 20, 2020
MrBONE2:

Here am I Buddy grin

The 720p Display on the 7inches phone was done to exploit their customers charmed by their Village BoneBeings ,the truth be be told the phone can only be manageablely used as mirror, and that is what that TechySiSi use as mirror to apply makeup on her face grin

Tech sisi? grin
Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by skywalker240(m): 6:18pm On May 20, 2020
Hakeem12:
Helio G70 is good though, but it's not the most suitable. Snapdragon 720G on the redmi note 9s is better. Helio G80, Helio X30, Helio P90, Helio G90T, these are all better processors than G80, so it's not the most suitable.
mark my words, the day they start using the G80 then that would be the greatest gaming chipset on planet earth.

4 Likes

Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by MrBONE2(m): 6:22pm On May 20, 2020
sunshineV:

Tech sisi? grin
Yeah, she and Co marketers use it as mirror and market the Trashygardgets as badass phones phone to their dammed charmed customers grin

2 Likes

Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by MrBONE2(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2020
sunshineV:
grin

1 Like

Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by Hakeem12(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2020
skywalker240:

mark my words, the day they start using the G80 then that would be the greatest gaming chipset on planet earth.
lmao...when they know most Nigerians don't know better
Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by KrazyDave16(m): 10:16pm On May 20, 2020
G70 with potato display great for gaming?
Bros it isn't and God help anyone that increases resolution to 1080p. Your phone will be hot enough to fry egg.
Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by KrazyDave16(m): 10:17pm On May 20, 2020
sunshineV:

My chest

Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by Playermayweda(m): 11:28pm On May 20, 2020
72op at 258dpi on a 7 inch lcd screen, I don't expect this from infinix if note 5 and 6 had 1080p displays
Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by skywalker240(m): 11:47pm On May 20, 2020
MrBONE2:

Here am I Buddy grin

grin grin
Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by skywalker240(m): 11:50pm On May 20, 2020
sunshineV:

Ahh! My padi grin..... I don forget my padi ooo God no go forget am
Lai Lai God no forget am grin grin
Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by Alfred234(m): 12:16am On May 21, 2020
Infinix just wasted that G70 chipset with that nonsense 720p display they used on a 6.9inch screen.
Who does that? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by seunfly: 3:51am On May 21, 2020
Hakeem12:
Those guys write as if people are stup*d, I don't know if it was due to ignorance or deliberate misinformation, which ever way the writer needs some lesson.

5 Likes

Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by atheistandproud(m): 7:25am On May 21, 2020
seunfly:

Those guys write as if people are stup*d, I don't know if it was due to ignorance or deliberate misinformation, which ever way the writer needs some lesson.

They're all looking to gain popularity so Transsion can use them for propaganda purposes and pay them off.

Misinforming the public jare. The rest are just marketers. Funnily enough, it was on Nairaland I started meeting them.

But so long as I can afford data, I'll be here to counter such misinformation.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Take A Look At The Infinix Note 7 Helio G70 Processor by user32(m): 7:27am On May 21, 2020
Here tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plss Help! Cant Setup My Yahoo Mail On My Blackberry / Apple Inc Opens Shop In Nigeria / Glo TV Is Free Until 21st September 2021 - A Promising Streaming Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.