Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,712 members, 7,847,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Cynthia Morgan Changed Her Name Herself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Changed Her Name Herself (644 Views)

Cynthia Morgan Changes Name To Madrina, Premiers New Video–billion Dollar Woman / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion / Cynthia Morgan Aka Madrina Is Back On Instagram With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Changed Her Name Herself by LifeOutings: 7:27pm On May 24, 2020
So much has been on the news recently about Cynthia Morgan.
The part that caught my attention was where she said that they took her name from her.
I found this unbelievable and i did a little search on the web.
in the Video linked below she explicitly stated that she engineered the change of name herself. She also claimed that the Cynthia Morgan persona was forced on her, which is why she decided to change her name.

watch the video and make your opinions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL21M4yBSpg&feature=emb_err_woyt
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changed Her Name Herself by LifeOutings: 7:29pm On May 24, 2020
What do you guys think?

She should have made an honorable comeback, rather than dragging people names.
LifeOutings:
So much has been on the news recently about Cynthia Morgan.
The part that caught my attention was where she said that they took her name from her.
I found this unbelievable and i did a little search on the web.
in the Video linked below she explicitly stated that she engineered the change of name herself. She also claimed that the Cynthia Morgan persona was forced on her, which is why she decided to change her name.

watch the video and make your opinions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL21M4yBSpg&feature=emb_err_woyt
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changed Her Name Herself by jom28gy(m): 7:33pm On May 24, 2020
Who is she
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changed Her Name Herself by LifeOutings: 7:39pm On May 24, 2020
HAHAHA cheesy she used be a singer under the Psquare's northside record label.
jom28gy:
Who is she
Re: Cynthia Morgan Changed Her Name Herself by jom28gy(m): 5:22am On May 25, 2020
LifeOutings:
HAHAHA cheesy she used be a singer under the Psquare's northside record label.
ok, what is bringing her popularity now?

(1) (Reply)

Wale Comfortably Resting On A Big Yansh: An SM Diva Demonstrated Her Love For Sh / Don Jazzy Gifts Lady N200k To Buy Television After She Said She Couldn't Watch B / #bbnaija: Remember Kaisha Who Confesses She Masturbates, Caught Live On Camera (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.