Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,675 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives (33818 Views)

Cash Transfer: FG Seeks Fresh $400m Loan To Fund 15 Million Households / Buhari Seeks Fresh N819bn Loan, Domestic Debts Hit N22.57tn / FG Seeks Fresh $1.2 Billion Loan From Brazil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Olabode971(f): 7:26pm On May 28, 2020
Dedicated to Bubu sinzu money

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by martinmiller: 7:26pm On May 28, 2020
when I read comments like this, I smile, Nigeria problem is Nigerians and it's solutions are here with Nigerians. we tend to reside to faith as easily, God won't fly from heaven down here to fight Nigeria problems, they created the problems themselves base on logistics.

Infact, it will only become worse if care is not taken seriously, by now the house of assembly should have rise to stop this shenanigans but then you won't see that because they are all part of those who are milking this country and they won't stop until they milk it dry.

we need to re structure this country before it's too late, it's now or never and stop being a keyboard warrior, speaking big grammar.

dokie:

You have oil in your head.

I've said it times without number that all these talk about taking our country back, revolution now, bla bla bla is a waste of time because of the imbalance in intelligence and poverty levels in the land. See the way one aboki was kicking deji adenyaju the other day.

Only God in heaven can save this country. There is no other way.
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by jaxxy(m): 7:36pm On May 28, 2020
Sanchez01:
This present government will go down as the most insensitive government in the history of Nigeria. No one knows the whereabouts of Abacha's loots, COVID-19 'billion' donations have disappeared without a trace, VAT increase and the clueless government has resolved to further dwindle the country's resources by funding oil exploration in the North, all for what?

We are either humiliating ourselves by begging or by borrowing.

When u are short of ideas and reckless u will continue to borrow. That is the fate of this government.

Obasanjo cancelled debts and saved with low oil price, these ones are borrowing and spending recklessly on phantom projects and schemes. Despite all The abacha loot collect oo! shocked

SHAME!
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Truthchiz: 7:38pm On May 28, 2020
Man shall not live by loan alone oh @Buhari. Ee don too much nah
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by GraphicDesigner(f): 7:40pm On May 28, 2020
Kai, kai, kai, abokiiiiiiii.

Mahiafaru.....

Haba now..
Gaskia, this is not good atallll.

And yet we the masses can do nothing to it..
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by cnandy: 7:42pm On May 28, 2020
naijanaso:
Buhari, Buhari, Buhari, how many times I call you so. What is with you and borrowing? You don't add to anything. Your own is to always borrow. No wonder you couldn't manage ordinary cattle business to a boom level. I am not surprised you can't equally govern a complex country like ours. You have done your bit. We appreciate. You are now old. The economy is bigger than you. Pls just step aside and look for a professional to manage our country before you sell it off in the name of borrowing
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2020
Even tho i ain't a pdp fan but I missed saraki sha.
This SP of the 9th Assembly is Buhari's stooge and puppet
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Zamrito: 7:44pm On May 28, 2020
wasnt it here at nairaland that people sold their voting right and voice for mere-recharge cards, shouting sai buhari,apc and that.
dont worry when buhari is through with you, you d wish you wete never born.
as for those who still pretends to support this fraud of a govt, i dont take them seriously anymore cause i understand its just frustration.
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Monday60655(m): 7:48pm On May 28, 2020
Next level indeed!
How many times has he borrowed for past 8 months? This corruption himself is really putting the future of this country in a very critical dilemma.
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by AbleBouncer: 8:25pm On May 28, 2020
I knew we couldn't survive without borrowing. when Una sale d country Las Las , make Una gimme my change

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by timstone(m): 8:49pm On May 28, 2020
We all talking about buhari and loan borrowing
No body want to ask the response of the speaker and the house
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by ABINTUK(m): 8:57pm On May 28, 2020
Sanchez01:
This present government will go down as the most insensitive government in the history of Nigeria. No one knows the whereabouts of Abacha's loots, COVID-19 'billion' donations have disappeared without a trace, VAT increase and the clueless government has resolved to further dwindle the country's resources by funding oil exploration in the North, all for what?

We are either humiliating ourselves by begging or by borrowing.

We have deadbeat president...
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Kenneth10110(m): 9:47pm On May 28, 2020
Onyi22:
That's our able president, we love you sir. Ride on

Onyi ne wey sense
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by ericmor: 9:56pm On May 28, 2020
Nchenches:
[b][size=8pt]PMB must be taking Nigerians to be all stupid people.

After more than five years of his tenure as president of Nigeria, there is hardly any improvement in electricity supply, pipe borne water supply is no go area for his government, no good roads, railways only in dreams, telecoms as good as initiated by previous administrations, insecurity not addressed - after the loans he took in the past.

What we hear about mostly is building railway and roads to Niger Republic and beyond.

Who is that Nigerian who can this time approve this mortgaging of the future of generations of Nigerians by Muhammadu Buhari-led government?

I so much dislike it when people say do the president thinks we are stupid. Are we not cowards. We just keep fooling ourselves and we still comment on our foolishness
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Walexdubia(m): 10:01pm On May 28, 2020
Sanchez01:

https://punchng.com/breaking-buhari-writes-reps-seeks-fresh-5-513bn-loan/

Borrowahri... always boring,I hope he won't start using us the citizens as collateral....
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Nextel19: 11:06pm On May 28, 2020
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Samoranopapa(m): 11:59pm On May 28, 2020
There was a country
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by judondasylva(m): 12:06am On May 29, 2020
When the Igbo’s refused to vote for him they called us names because we knew that he is a calamity but those that were blinded by hatred hated us for rejecting this curse and now they put all of us in danger even the unborn generation.
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by londonzona: 1:44am On May 29, 2020
Question :Who keep Nigerians like this?
Answer: Yoruba voters and yoruba media
Reason: They know the truth but chose to support anything that will make them relevant in the scheme of things at the detriment of the country.The country is bleeding thanks to them and I can see how relevant they have become (lol)
Question: Why is the country borrowing:
Answer: More Arewa boys need to sample more exotic cars ( Bugatti and porch) in the next festive celebration.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by maybet081: 5:28am On May 29, 2020
must this administration borrow at all times?
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by RillJ(m): 9:28am On May 29, 2020
Are you for real?

When did continuous borrowing become a virtue?

Onyi22:
That's our able president, we love you sir. Ride on
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Kfed4ril(m): 10:13am On May 29, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
Are you sure it's Buhari borrowing all these monies?

This is unbecoming of baba

I'm suspecting somebody!

You can never blame baba, always looking for who to push the blame to.
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by Nobody: 10:14am On May 29, 2020
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by LuQuLuQu(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2020
Kfed4ril:

You can never blame baba, always looking for who to push the blame to.

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by NairaMaster1(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2020
Racoon:
No Buhari is not aware he is enslaving Nigeria with needless loans and borrowings.

I tell you

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by shigoawesu(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2020
membranus:

Don't say that again.

Have you bought your own Venza, have you built your own mansion?

Is Nigeria now enjoying 24hrs power supply?

Is Jesus Christ now the Master of your life?

If not..., then all is not well.

Uhmm
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by OreMI22: 8:58pm On May 29, 2020
adeyemik:
Nigeria is currently using 4 naira out of every 10 naira earned to service her internal and external debts. The country's current debt profile stands at $85.4 billion or NGN33.7 trillion naira. According to the Debt Management Office (DMO), Nigeria’s debt profile stood at approximately N12.12 trillion as at June 2015, while the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) says, the country’s foreign debt stood at $11.41 billion dollars, while its domestic debts was N14.02 trillion respectively, amounting to N17.5 trillion.

The quantum leap in the country debt profile in the last five (5) years is staggering and of great concern. Nigeria moved from a near debt free nation engineered by Obasanjo/Ngozi, to be a debt filled nation in 2020. How can a country be using over 40% of her earnings to service debt? There is not economic logic in borrowing to consume; borrowing should be for the purpose of expanding the economy, providing revenue yielding infrastructure, thereby making Nigeria the manufacturing hub for Africa, and first choice for foreign direct investments.

The level of our borrow to consume must be curtailed, else we become a pariah state to direct foreign investors. It is important for our leaders to know that the country's loss, is another country's gain.

The Holy bible says ' A good man leaves an inheritance [of moral stability and goodness] to his children’s children. (Proverbs 13:22 AMP)'. What inheritance are we leaving for our children and the ones yet unborn? We need not plant the seed of debt for generation yet unborn to harvest poverty and it will be a great disservice to mortgage the future of generations yet unborn today.

At the rate Hajia Zainab is going with this mindless borrowing, Nigeria will be needing N10 naira of every N10 naira earned to service debts.

The sad part is that they can avoid borrowing if they cut out the luxuries, unnecessary travel expenses and size of government. But they won't. Instead, they will borrow and mortgage the future of Nigeria just to sustain their lavish lifestyle.

Zainab simply wants to make the country insolvent by deliberately borrowing irresponsibly until when Buhari leaves office. Then the scale of the damage done to our future will be clear to everyone supporting these debts now.

Only God can save Nigeria now from the hands of pure evil.

Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by OreMI22: 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
shadeyinka:

You own children will pay out of this debt without knowing what they are paying for!

Kwantinu!

One wonders why they can't cut out luxuries of government? Instead of piling unsustainable debt on Nigeria.

They say our GDP enables us to borrow more debt but didn't tell us that our income is so small that we pay 4 naira of every 10 naira earned by Nigeria in servicing debt!

Same debts that were brought to zero during Obasanjo regime! Buhari is an evil curse on Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Seeks Fresh $5.513bn Loan, Writes House Of Representatives by shadeyinka(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
OreMI22:

One wonders why they can't cut out luxuries of government? Instead of piling unsustainable debt on Nigeria.

They say our GDP enables us to borrow more debt but didn't tell us that our income is so small that we pay 4 naira of every 10 naira earned by Nigeria in servicing debt!

Same debts that were brought to zero during Obasanjo regime! Buhari is an evil curse on Nigeria.
I agree with you. What you are seeing is a product of myopic thinking, selfishness and lack of foresight amongst our political leaders and economists.

I honestly pray for a revolution in Nigeria that will entrench a new order

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / What Olukemi Badenoch Said About Nigeria In 2017 (Throwback) / Government College Umuahia Old Boys Visit Senator Kalu In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.