Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,401 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Days To Their Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Days To Their Wedding (1308 Views)

Couple Finds Out They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And Two Kids / Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Few Days To Wedding (photos) / Gay Lovers Discover They Are Brothers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Days To Their Wedding by yjgm(m): 12:55pm On May 28, 2020
Two Kenyan lovers who have been in a romantic relationship for quite some time, have discovered they are siblings a few days to their wedding.

John Njoroge was told to call off his marriage plans to Rose Wanjiku (not their real names) on grounds that they were “siblings” after she was formally introduced to his parents.

Recounting the sad position he found himself, Njoroge said he was told Wanjiku was his half-sister and daughter of his father’s second wife.

He told Kameme TV;

“After I took her for an introduction to my parents, I was told my father had another wife and we were thus brother and sister.”

Njoroge who started dating the lady after she ordered a shoe from him said he had really come a long way with her.

On her own part, Wanjiku expressed fear of falling in love again. She said;

“I cannot even fall in love with another person because I am scared he will also turn out to be my relative.”

See Photos below:

Source: http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/lovers-discover-they-are-siblings-days-to-their-wedding-photos

Cc: farano, rocktation, lalasticlala, seun

Re: Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Days To Their Wedding by Aboks(m): 12:57pm On May 28, 2020
Inside life
Re: Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Days To Their Wedding by donbachi(m): 1:12pm On May 28, 2020
Ewooo!
Re: Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Days To Their Wedding by illicit(m): 1:26pm On May 28, 2020
Gosh
Re: Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Days To Their Wedding by ValCon888: 1:33pm On May 28, 2020
I cannot blame either of them for this. The only fortunate thing from this situation is that she didn't get pregnant for him.

Otherwise they'd have created an incestuous love-child on top of a taboo.
Re: Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Days To Their Wedding by merieam16(f): 1:41pm On May 28, 2020
Odikwa very risky...btw i see dis happenin in Nigeria cos d way some families er nt close 2 der extended family is perturbing
Re: Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Days To Their Wedding by Humanoid01(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2020
This could be one of the reasons godly dating (no romantic attraction before marriage) is advised. Of course, no one could have thought of this before as a reason, but this case would strongly justify the kicking against sex before marriage.
Re: Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Days To Their Wedding by Affable0709(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2020
Shey they smashed already?

Only happens in movies though.
Re: Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Days To Their Wedding by clevvermind(m): 1:45pm On May 28, 2020
Affable0709:
Only happens in movies
I don't think so.
Re: Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Days To Their Wedding by divineuk(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2020
Okay
Re: Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Days To Their Wedding by Kingseex1(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2020
I don watch this film before
Re: Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Days To Their Wedding by Darato: 2:52pm On May 28, 2020
I knew it’s not Nigeria and the moment I saw Kenya, I wasn’t surprised. If it’s not Kenya then it’s Zimbabwe undecided

Add these 2 books to your library or book list - Atonement, The Mystery of Reconciliation & The Devil’s Mission, The real sign of the end time.

Contact me for resume writing, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization, read my signature and call me NOW
Re: Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Days To Their Wedding by Ifabernard(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2020
Nothing new

(1) (Reply)

How can I date this girl? / My Boyfriend Can't Stop Complain That My Small Brest Can'tsatisfy Him During Sex / Most Women Are More Cruel Than Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.