Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,381 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor (68450 Views)

Share Your Lockdown Most Embarrassing Moments / Why You Shouldn’t Wait Till You’re Sick To See The Doctor / The Doctor Killed By Lassa Fever In Abia Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by TaminaliaCatapa: 12:51pm On May 29, 2020
Do you know the types of illness shameful to report? Those ones that has to do with your Gynae. OMG! When the doctor have to ask you the last time you had sex; or when the doctor have to ask you the nature of symptoms around your genitals.

This note goes to Nigerian doctors: Nurses and other paramedics have no business in the room when you’re interviewing your patient. Kindly respect the Hippocratic Oath. Thank you!

My experience:
It was a cool Sunday evening at my gf’s house, she had visitors in the inner room which made it quite impossible to have a rumple with her. It’s been a while I gave her the banana due to the fact that I’ve been out of town for a while.

She knows I go for what I want. I’ve been waiting for a moment to put her down to no avail. After a while left to use the restroom. I joined her immediately and carried her on the wash hand basin. Dropped her pants and panties and flung her legs on a 180 degrees.

***The Problem***
The following day I peed and the tip of my penis was very eeeeeeewwww. The pain was sharp and immediately remembered the thick wetness. Chai, temi bami! I don’t have multiple partners and though I can’t trust any woman, but I can say she knows I’m alpha and will never try rubbish with me.

Being a person who doesn’t play with sexual health, I have a son already but I still wanna have more. Hence any threat means I land in the gynae’s office immediately.

I reached the doctors and I already assumed I have gonorrhea. The doctor (a lady) asked when last I lamba’d, it was a really shameful one. I responded “yesterday”.

Here comes the banger, she told me to draw down my shorts and boxers. Haaaaaa. The doctor is a quadragenarian by my calculation, nice skin, nice teeth set and all that; so, if you’re not impotent, your dick must obey the clarion call of the beagle.

One fvçked up psychology about the male genital is that the more you resist, the more it gets mad. I drew my boxers and my thing was vibrating in synchronicity with my every heart beat. My third leg shamed me.

She checked the tip (saw some tiny blisters) and was like “NO, you’re fine, you probably had a rough one with your gf”. I was not convinced and asked her to proceed with the test.

Guess what?

The test came back NEGATIVE for all!

Nairalanders come share ur own

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Emmacolinho(m): 12:54pm On May 29, 2020
The doctor was preaching to me about the dangers of taking marijuana in the presence of my pastor and boom he asked do u drink alcohol and smoke? I sharply deny am but its been a long time sha.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by ODJ123(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2020
this thread go long..... lemme Wait for others to comment

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by jimmyolasun: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
ok

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Joefat: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
I'm just hear to read comments.. shocked

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Kizzygentle: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
When I had motoscrotosis, I went to the hospital and met a female consultant. She asked me to show her my private part to check up. It was very very red. Infact it took me 5mins to show her. The way she was even looking at it and shifting my scrotum front and back, left and right. It was highly embarrassing and almost funny though d touch was soothing and it was just responding to stimulus. It was so bleeped up.

167 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Joefat: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
I'm not a with 3 people, Doc, Nepa and Police. Case closed.. lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
johnlaw123:
Waiting for comment lol��
...comments...
mukykaffe:
The cute female doctor was examining my scrotum after surgery. Before I know Mr John woke up and i was kinda shy cos she seems a married woman.
...knew it, Mrs.
...seemed like a...
Kizzygentle:
When I had motoscrotosis. I went to the hospital and met a female consultant. She asked me to show her my private part to check up. It was very very red. Infact it took me 5mins to show her. The way she was even looking at it and shifting my scrotum front and back, left and write. It was highly embarrassing and almost funny though d touch was soothing..
...motoscrotosis, I...
...for...
In fact,
...right was...
Igbojihadist:
a nurse once ask my guy to show her his joystick
A...asked...

159 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by TreasureTayo(m): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
ok
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by DammyLucy(f): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
I've never had such encounter with any doctor...
I sell Comprehensive video course on hundreds of skills u can master within a short time and starts earning millions... E.g dropshipping, copywriting, data science e.t.c. What'sapp 2348'064 9432,97

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by TreasureTayo(m): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
so do you still take marijuana?
Emmacolinho:
The doctor was preaching to me about the dangers of taking marijuana in the presence of my pastor and boom he asked do u drink alcohol and smoke? I sharply deny am but its been a long time sha.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by DammyLucy(f): 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
Super story..
Check my signature pls. I have lots of comprehensive video courses on dropshipping, data science, copywriting e.t.c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by EleventhWeirdo: 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lol
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by JohnieWalker12(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
I no fit talk am for here jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by johnlaw123(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Waiting for comment lol��
Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by mukykaffe: 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
The cute female doctor was examining my scrotum after surgery. Before I know Mr John woke up and i was kinda shy cos she seems a married woman.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Slawormir: 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
No embarrassing moment sha

The only one when i be experienced na my sister cause am.
I nor know the kind of fever way she sick that period
A very deadly fever o
Me just lodge for hotel dey huzzle normal
When my cousin call me say my mummy dey cry.
I asked wetin happen. She say them rush one of my female siblings go hospital and now doctor say her blood nor dey respond say make them carry her go irrua hospital after ekpoma

O boy. Na so i quickly run down find Moto way go carry us go irrua that night
This one when i dey talk so na around 9pm in the night
I reach irrua around 11pm
O boy blood dey come out from her nose
Which kind fever be this na

Them admit her...

Imagine from that night till the next day morning by 1pm all those nurses and doctors continue to dey collect blood samples for testing. And still them never come up with wetin dey do her. Different nurses and doctors come dey collect samples of blood from her body as if say them dey drill oil. No treatment nothing nothing. Just different student nurses and doctors collecting blood samples all the time

As a real niggarrr me don dey vex small small but i nor know how i go take display my anger. And you know girls can't talk. Am the one to talk because am the only male child. We are six. Five female sibling.

I just walk out of the hospital go one store when dey the community go drink five bottles of Heineken

After the five bottles i come high and that Dutch courage come enter my body
Immediately na im i return back to the hospital

O boy na later in the evening of that day after my eye don clear
Them my sisters come dey laugh me dey tell me say i turn the whole hospital upside down

Say i nearly fight with the doctor
Say i block the entrance. No going out and no coming in
Say the doctor must attend to my sister...

I come dey shame that day ehnnnn. All through out our stay in that hospital for one week plus
The nurses were always laughing and reminding me of that incident
It was embarrassing sha but funny enough my anger display worked because immediately them come carry her go the appropriate place within the hospital and commence treatment. It was then we realized it was lassa fever

Damnnnnn! I spend almost two hundred thousand naira

Hospital is very scary at night and quiet sha
And people are dying there. Anybody way dey house and healthy should thank God

358 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Itisallright: 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
It's alright

1 Like

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by KingAzubuike(f): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Most Nigerian doctors are perverts. They ask all sorts of silly questions that aren't related to your ailment. It has even gone as far as medical students on ward round , postings or clerking in teaching hospitals. Small boys wey never grow hair for prick will begin to ask you the last time you had sex before they diagnose you with typhoid or malaria. It's worse if you visit a teaching hospital. You might be used for live practicals in front of medical students during ward rounds or osce exams. If you have a knowledge of the medical profession, you'd easily understand. Later in the day, you begin to hear medical students and even interns gisting about their experience in O/G ward round , female medical etc.
A doctor will diagnose you with malaria and when it's time to prescribe a drug,
We know certain drugs or administration aren't suitable for pregnant people but instead of the male doctor to simply ask if you're pregnant, he'll rather be asking for the last time you had sex and if you're clean shaven down there grin

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by FGonline: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
I hadly fall sick

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Everywhere Good...

My only embarrassing moment was with a nurse. A young dope lady when I been dey eye dah year. Las las na d girl open yansh gimme injection.. the manly part of me prevented me from crying out loud. I started moaning(smirks).

P.s i’d be a Doctor in 4years too.

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Sonnobax15(m): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin That was back then in 2007...
mehn,i was rushed to a near by hospital due to the fact that i couldn't urinate.

the doctor instructed d nurse on duty to fix a pipe in my dick.

so i had to pull down my boxer,just for me to hear one of d nurses saying-"bros,why you no dey shave na??...but shaving stick no dey expensive na..

na once i soak myself for shame dat day.

d truth is dat most naija nurses and doctors have poor manners of approach..
na who get body to hear generational insults nai dey do things with them.

210 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Share Your Embarrassing Moments With The Doctor by Sososo(f): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
Here to read comments

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

When You Eat Too Much Salt...read This / Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? / HIV Activist Trolls Man She Allegedly Had Unprotected Sex With (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.