Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 (5211 Views)

Ugwuanyi: A Good Man Turns 60 - Louis Amoke / Placing Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State In The Court Of Justice, Posterity - Louis Amoke / Enugu State 29: Ugwuanyi's Legacies Of Peace, Good Governance - Louis Amoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:18am On May 30, 2020
Belial06:

Look at this demon love peddler

This epitome of disgusting shameless fungus

Your hatred and tribalism has made you one of the most hated people in the history of nairaland and here you are trying to seek love by appealing to Enugu state indigenes?

Shameless thing

grin
Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:20am On May 30, 2020
post=90108070:
Enugu State is truly in the hands of God.

God bless Enugu State.

God bless Nigeria.

shut up fast!!!
Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:23am On May 30, 2020
post=90108172:

Kid, seems you had a nightmare about MANNA all night cheesy.
You dedicated all your 24 hours yesterday quoting MANNA.
You woke up this morning (5am) to continue from where you stopped.

This is more than an obsession for real.
Better try everything you can to live long and have a little better life instead of following MANNA all minutes of the day.
What a way to live life. tongue
Now, go back to bed and hold mom's close to you, little kid, don't let her see you with her phone at 5am tongue! : wink

(Before we finished typing this,
We saw you have quoted us 12 times already (5am ooo shocked.
Please, kindly go see a Doctor...No jokes! shocked).

@topic,
Kool So far Mr Governor'.
Kindly put more effort.
One love.

sharaaaaap!
Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by Siapu: 7:45am On May 30, 2020
[s]
post=90108070:
Enugu State is truly in the hands of God.

God bless Enugu State.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by Siapu: 7:46am On May 30, 2020
[s]
post=90108172:

Kid, seems you had a nightmare about MANNA all night cheesy.
You dedicated all your 24 hours yesterday quoting MANNA.
You woke up this morning (5am) to continue from where you stopped.

This is more than an obsession for real.
Better try everything you can to live long and have a little better life instead of following MANNA all minutes of the day.
What a way to live life. tongue
Now, go back to bed and hold mom's close to you, little kid, don't let her see you with her phone at 5am tongue! : wink

(Before we finished typing this,
We saw you have quoted us 12 times already (5am ooo shocked.
Please, kindly go see a Doctor...No jokes! shocked).

@topic,
Kool So far Mr Governor'.
Kindly put more effort.
One love.
[/s]
Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by Bugatie(m): 7:56am On May 30, 2020
OEPHIUS:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/29/louis-amoke-reappraising-ugwuanyis-five-year-stewardship-amid-covid-19/

This analysis is a disservice to Enugu state and her people.

The governor is a mediocre at best.

3 Likes

Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by Anyiamaka: 8:10am On May 30, 2020
Louis Amoke/OEPHIUS is the greatest of all idiots that ever served a grosssly clueless, corrupt and incompetent government anywhere in the world.

He has every reason to write crabs like this... the only job he can do!

Enugu will be great at the right times for the right reasons

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by Nigga44: 8:11am On May 30, 2020
You can write whatever you want.......we the people on ground know that this man is a complete failure!!!

Nothing is presently working in Enugu except media propaganda. This man is suppervising massive looting in Enugu and a day of reckoning is fast approaching.

Time waits for him in jail.

4 Likes

Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by Gabigift: 8:20am On May 30, 2020
All the cry of lack of funds is baseless when we visit Ebonyi state. Coal city has virtually all the road network and bridges but lack of maintenance is killing everything. In the rural areas there is no presence of governance as roads, health and others are no where to be found. I pity Enugu people as they are now contesting the last position among the South East states. Enugu State is in the hands of God

4 Likes

Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by Sososo(f): 8:26am On May 30, 2020
He should step up his game asap. His predecessors did better
Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:47am On May 30, 2020
Nna menh my hand no free me type wetin I wan yarn but still on the matter ½/10.... Now una knw my stand........

1 Like

Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by LadyDoubleJ(f): 8:48am On May 30, 2020
God bless Ugwuanyi, the people's Governor.
Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by wealth2al(m): 9:18am On May 30, 2020
Good

Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by Anyiamaka: 9:27am On May 30, 2020
Gabigift:
All the cry of lack of funds is baseless when we visit Ebonyi state. Coal city has virtually all the road network and bridges but lack of maintenance is killing everything. In the rural areas there is no presence of governance as roads, health and others are no where to be found. I pity Enugu people as they are now contesting the last position among the South East states. Enugu State is in the hands of God

That's how Nsukka man was Gov in Enugu; to bring Enugu at par with Abia and the god-forsaken wretched states of the North.

Dave is the Igbos best!

1 Like

Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by northvietnam(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2020
ProfDview1:

So. U r calling a whole Biafra vice president a bitter leaf governor abi gringrin

We reject this one Oooo... a governor that eats any how , even if na keke union invite am come , he will order for bitter leave soup and he will eat it there publicly

1 Like

Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by PotatoSalad(m): 9:57am On May 30, 2020
Anyiamaka:
Louis Amoke/OEPHIUS is the greatest of all idiots that ever served a grosssly clueless, corrupt and incompetent government anywhere in the world.

He has every reason to write crabs like this... the only job he can do!

Enugu will be great at the right times for the right reasons
So na the overgrown baby elephant wey dey post all this. Med grin

1 Like

Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by PotatoSalad(m): 10:02am On May 30, 2020
Sososo:
He should step up his game asap. His predecessors did better
Leadership is a virtue that not everyone has.
Sadly Madam don't have it.
He's confused, clueless and has chosen to dine on media propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by Sososo(f): 10:04am On May 30, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Leadership is a virtue that not everyone has.
Sadly Madam don't have it.
He's confused, clueless and has chosen to dine on media propaganda.
chai see finishing @ madam
Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by Homeboiy: 11:17am On May 30, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
See name uguwanyi what does it mean?

ugwuanyi Agama

(Almighty God)
Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by Homeboiy: 11:20am On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
Someone said, Gburu guru is coming.
But He cannot cum. Never did...
I feel bad knowing umu nsukka Asadu will never get a shot at the lions building until after 18 years if we maintain PDP zoning strategy. We will fight it head on, the numbers are in our favour. H.E Ifeanyi Ugwunyi has failed. Enugu since 2015 has received over 300 billions FG monthly allocations, excluding the LG.
Point the states projects in the entire state that is worth over a BILLION?

this 'Nrashi Man' has succeeded in buying over most clerics, at the expense of youth future. In my enugu, Graduates drags for Eswama street weeping jobs, at Agric Bank. Yet, Ima mmadu,(Who you know) and Favoritism is used.

Today, The ill-fater "employment" trends in Enugu State are SA, SSA, PA, TA, EA, etc. Bia, umunne, I don't mean this insultively but Ndi Enugu (esp. Umn Nsukka asadu) We deserve better! This is NOT a sustainable career. Don't trade your future for servitude and buy over in the name of non portfolio appointments. You just traded your right to demand for what is due and legitimate.

Our brothers,I am not the enemy! They don't like you more than I do! They are just wasting resources, paying you peanuts from what should have been an investment to secure better future for all of us. On the day of reckoning, which side of history would you be? Stop craving for/ celebrating this mediocre appointments.

The popular cliché, "Enugu state is in the hands of God" is one of the things that has grounded the state. Enugu State is NOT in the hands of "God." Enugu state, by law is in the hands of the elected Executive Governor. This cliché succeeded in spiritualizing the constitutional duties of the elected governor, thereby making him unaccountable for the delegated responsibilities.
Mind you, I'm not taking away the place of God in our lives,
but; We repose a lot on God whereas, he created us in His image and likenss, giving us all the resources to live, inc rease,mmultiple and also the ability to produce wealth.

By the way, the motto of the state is "Coal City State" which
connotes Industrialisation.We have heritage, history that's embedded in hardwork. We should explore them. Complacency on these are a time bomb.

America has its motto as "In God We Trust." That never usurp
the power of their leaders to be accountable while delivering
good governance. One of many questions remains; What has Enugu State current administration done in attracting/ opening the state for industrialisation both at rural and urban levels to reduce poverty and unemployment? Where are the business/ economic infrastructures? We really need answers and the governor should address us on this?

I like Sullivan Chime.
at least,he brought real developments to Enugu, but empowered our girls via picanto gifts grin
Not some media achievements we see now.

I have no personal issues whatsoever with the person of
anyone. I only have my reservations as a concerned citizen
who is demanding for better Enugu State

Enugu State is NOT working!
There is poverty in Enugu State!
Unemployment is on a rapid increase!

He is a disgrace to umu Nsukka

Nrashi government

Mani boi is a duck head sponsoring this along side this nairaland man
Mr Amoke.

I feel ashamed of him.

1 Like

Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by kipstitches93: 11:40am On May 30, 2020
in all honesty Enugu state is living in past glory of the Sullivan chime and chimaroke's tenure .. the only thing we can feel and see for this present government is audio infrastructures on billboards and the usual cliché " Enugu is in the hands of God" abeg my people na God go provide the basic infrastructure and jobs opportunities for the multitude of unemployed youths in the state

1 Like

Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by PotatoSalad(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2020
Sososo:
chai see finishing @ madam
The mumu op won't talk about how ogbete main market is still in lockdown cos they called him madam grin

2 Likes

Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by KC031: 12:34pm On May 30, 2020
SoNature:
Former governor Sullivan Chime didn't have to sponsor tons of online articles before Enugu people fell in love with him. If you are a good governor, your works will speak for you

For those who do not know, Enugu people not only see this cry-cry governor as a weakling, but the governor is also aware that his people call him MADAM. grin

Whenever he hears such name callings in public gatherings, he would angrily take an action. But that doesn't change the fact that people don't have regards for him.

I guess his saving grace is that Enugu has no strong opposition. Since 1999, Enugu has always been a PDP state. Sincerely, the party hasn't done badly in the state until it produced this lacklustre governor - thanks to the former governor who shoved him down people's throats.

I don't normally comment on Enugu politics but many a time,some of you just come online to make uninformed analysis.
First,let me take us back a bit back down the memory Lane for the records.
Since the inception of the current republic which saw the then Sen.Chimaroke as the then Gov from '99-2007,Chimaroke who hails from Agbani in Nkanu east L.G.A made sure he developed his town,relocated Esut permanent site there and the only Law school in South east,that's fine,he tried for his people and Nkanu reverends him for that,back then tho much younger but I can still remember the insecurity, intimidation and political killings that characterized Chimaroke's administration.
The fight between Mbaka and Chimaroke was @ all time high then due to his style of leadership as Governor back then,Enugu capital barely had any touch of modernization but diverted the surplus resources then to his personal confines which birthed his then Cosmo FM, Rainbownet ,Mae-Mater sec school and many others.
Then,2007 Sullivan from UDI L.G.A but was born and raised in Enugu Capital took over the state govt.Sullivan having served under Jonathan's administration saw the oil boom,no doubt! He had enough resources to his disposal and an advantage of having his party then (PDP) controlling the center.
Sullivan brought development to Enugu capital a place he sees as his home having grown up and schooled in Enugu capital all his life, he built the modern Enugu,did some major roads and attracted the FRSC headquarters to his town then accumulated debt,I mean you can Google all I'm telling u.
Then,2015 Ugwuanyi took over,having APC controlling the Center.
Ugwuanyi is from Enugu North which outsiders conveniently call Nsukka.
Nsukka comprises 6 L.G.A,almost 50% of Enugu indigenes reside in Nsukka region.
Ugwuanyi grew up in Obollo afor-Nsukka,he passed through and felt the difficulties of an average Rural Nsukka Man and that I believe have influenced his style of leadership, instead of focusing on making smoke screen of beautifying the Capital in order to satisy you folks while the Indigenes rot in the rural areas,he rather chose to open up the rural areas which is there for all to see.Fine and good! Gov.Ugwuanyi has his own shortfalls as a leader.
So in summation!
Before you compare Ugwuanyi and Sullivan,
Consider the amount of resources @ their disposals,Who is controlling the center during the two different regimes,Sullivan had Capital city and UDI L.G.A to satisfy having owing to the power rotation in Enugu against Gov.Ugwuanyi that has 6 L.G.A to satisfy in Nsukka and still try striking a balance with the capital.
Ask yourself the security situation and political tension in the state currently and before.

Counter me with facts on ground and I will respond.Peace!!
Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by Anyiamaka: 1:19pm On May 30, 2020
KC031:

I don't normally comment on Enugu politics but many a time,some of you just come online to make uninformed analysis.
Since the inception of the current republic which saw the then Sen.Chimaroke as the then Gov from '99-2007,Chimaroke who hails from Agbani in Nkanu east L.G.A made sure he developed his town,relocated Esut permanent site there and the only Law school in South east,that's fine,he tried for his people and Nkanu reverends him for that,back then tho much younger but I can still remember the insecurity, intimidation and political killings that characterized Chimaroke's administration.
The fight between Mbaka and Chimaroke was @ all time high then due to his style of leadership as Governor back then,Enugu capital barely had any touch of modernization but diverted the surplus resources then to his personal confines which birthed his then Cosmo FM, Rainbownet ,Mae-Mater sec school and many others.
Then,2007 Sullivan from UDI L.G.A but was born and raised in Enugu Capital took over the state govt.Sullivan having served under Jonathan's administration saw the oil boom,no doubt! He had enough resources to his disposal and an advantage of having his party then (PDP) controlling the center.
Sullivan brought development to Enugu capital a place he sees as his home having grown up and schooled in Enugu capital all his life, he built the modern Enugu,did some major roads and attracted the FRSC headquarters to his town then accumulated debt,I mean you can Google all I'm telling u.
Ugwuanyi grew up in Obollo afor-Nsukka,he passed through and felt the difficulties of an average Rural Nsukka Man and that I believe have influenced his style of leadership, instead of focusing on making smoke screen of beautifying the Capital in order to satisy you folks while the Indigenes rot in the rural areas,he rather chose to open up the rural areas which is there for all to see.Fine and good! Gov.Ugwuanyi has his own shortfalls as a leader.
So in summation!
Consider the amount of resources @ their disposals,Who is controlling the center during the two different regimes,Sullivan had Capital city and UDI L.G.A to satisfy having owing to the power rotation in Enugu against Gov.Ugwuanyi that has 6 L.G.A to satisfy in Nsukka and still try striking a balance with the capital.
Ask yourself the security situation and political tension in the state currently and before.

You are not making sense at all. Ebonyi state makes a mess of your jaundiced analysis. Nigerian economy was better when Elechi and Sullivan were PDP governors in a then PDP controlled federal government. Enugu and Ebonyi can contest who served his people better between the Elechi and Sullivan; with a PDP controlled presidency!!!

In this present dispensation, like Enugu, like Ebonyi; you have two PDP governors with an APC controlled federal government and a battling economy. The difference is clear! Enugu receives a bigger monthly allocation than Ebonyi and also has a much bigger IGR!!! Even the blind can see that a dead Dave performs better than 1000000000 Ifeanyis.
The best governors in Nigeria are often produced by opposition. Except now, Lagos was always governed by opposition states. It was easy for APC to campaign because the then ACN governors allegedly performed better than their PDP counterparts.
As a private man, the Enugu governor is a nice guy. However, 5 years of his administration has shown that he is not the Enugu real deal and Nsukka that has better should have given their best. No team wins world cup with 11th eleven!!!

The Louis boy just chose to insult Enugu people on this 5th anniversary.

1 Like

Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by Sososo(f): 1:42pm On May 30, 2020
PotatoSalad:

The mumu op won't talk about how ogbete main market is still in lockdown cos they called him madam grin
someone told me this and I thought it was a joke
Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by caleboxylic: 1:46pm On May 30, 2020
This gburugburu is a thief and will pay for his deeds after 2023.

Take a look at Ebonyi and compare that with Enugu.

Umahi has built nursing school, abakiliki mall, teaching hospital at uburu, state secretariat, international market, a stadium, 3 flyovers(interchange) and building airport currently. Look at the dual lane umahi constructed numbering more than 15 while this fat pig has not constructed any except opi nsukka road.

Irrespective of the fact that Enugu has more financial resources than Ebonyi state.

In all Ugwuanyi has done, what has he done with over 600 billion budgeted in this five years? Where are the projects? This governor is a mediocre.

Enugu deserves better. We have three years to go and he won't be remembered for anything.

1 Like

Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by caleboxylic: 1:49pm On May 30, 2020
KC031:

So in summation!

This gburugburu is a thief and will pay for his deeds after 2023.

Take a look at Ebonyi and compare that with Enugu.

Umahi has built nursing school, abakiliki mall, teaching hospital at uburu, state secretariat, international market, a stadium, 3 flyovers(interchange) and building airport currently. Look at the dual lane umahi constructed numbering more than 15 while this fat pig has not constructed any except opi nsukka road.

Irrespective of the fact that Enugu has more financial resources than Ebonyi state.

In all Ugwuanyi has done, what has he done with over 600 billion budgeted in this five years? Where are the projects? This governor is a mediocre.

Enugu deserves better. We have three years to go and he won't be remembered for anything.

1 Like

Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by caleboxylic: 2:02pm On May 30, 2020
OEPHIUS:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/29/louis-amoke-reappraising-ugwuanyis-five-year-stewardship-amid-covid-19/

Louis Amoke or whatever you are called, Ugwuanyi is very timid and intellectually poor to govern in this modern times.

Tell us what this fat pig has done to improve the economy of the state and reduce unemployment.

How many rice mills are in Enugu or do we forget Ada rice in Adani? Anambra has four, Ebonyi has Two while Enugu has none.

What happened to this project? http://247-trendz..nl/2016/08/why-is-governor-ugwuanyi-sitting-on_9.html?m=1

What has Ugwuanyi done to improve the power situation in Enugu state. All the states in South East are building IPP except Enugu.

Take a look at Enyimba Economic city. What has stopped Ugwuanyi from initiating such that will create employment.

1 Like

Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by wdacharley(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2020
What you wrote is trash since ugwuanyi became governor Enugu that was once the best south eastern state has become the poverty capital of south east after Abakiliki
KC031:

So in summation!

Re: Louis Amoke: Reappraising Ugwuanyi’s Five-year Stewardship Amid Covid-19 by Amudeneogu: 4:06am On Jun 01, 2020
The achievements of governor Ugwuanyi in the last 5 years
Gov. Ugwuanyi builts roads but under 5 years all the roads get potholes
Gov. Ugwuanyi builts some beautiful hospitals across the state but some of them have no drugs, no resident doctors and nurses
In the last 5 years, gov. Ugwuanyi has built many estates and sold them to only rich men and women in Enugu State but has not built a single industry in Enugu State even the one built by his predecessors has now grown by weeds, even the state secretariat which was started by the past administration is now an abandoned project. I am not saying all this things because I hate this administration

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Derogatory Words Oxford Dictionary Made About Nigeria (photo) / Why The Court Is Going To INVALIDATE And Order A RERUN Of The Presidential Elect / Budget: Okonjo-iweala To Appear Before Senate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.