Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,260 members, 7,846,198 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

NASAB Realities - Scam Or Not Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NASAB Realities - Scam Or Not Scam (663 Views)

Join MTFE And Make Cool Dollars From Monday To Friday (not Scam) / Is Flip Cash A Scam Or Its Real? / Is Nnu Scam Or Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NASAB Realities - Scam Or Not Scam by Runningwater(m): 1:04am On May 30, 2020
I'm a little bit confused since the evening of May 29. I was listening to a radio station yesterday afternoon when I heard NASAB realities promising to teach about making money while others load airtime on their SIM card and and how to call for free. He said he's going to tutor attendee of how to do such. To get started into the business one has to pay #7500. He boasted of making millions of naria from it. He hosted the seminar at warri and also boast of doing such in Kanu, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Calabar etc Please guys do you think he's a scammer?.

(1) (Reply)

Liquid Soap Makers I Need Your Help / Dont Miss: Buying And Selling Of Gold ,jewelries And Others Precious Stones. / 4 Lessons Learnt From The Ebeano Supermarket CCTV Footage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.