Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,730 members, 7,840,837 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? (14272 Views)

Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven / Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / The Life Of A Man Doesn't Consist In The Abundance Of Possession He Has - Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
letu:
Here in Nigeria which ever colour you are the fact remains that the more they exposed their skin to the sun � the more darker their skin will be the same goes to blacks/dark skin people all over the continent, the person in that chapter of songs of Solomon was born as someone with a complex similar Colour Which is popularly know in this present day as black people or the people of colour/ blacker moor's grin cheesy grin cheesy so this songs of Solomon that you're quoting has nothing to do with the people in those pictures of your post that you posted on sun tanning and tanning/ bleaching lotions because I know that's the direction you are going with this particular post of yours, you think I will fall for this cheap trick of yours smiley maybe it works on @ donnie and @ explaining but such won't work on me.
The shepherdess in Song of Solomon 1:5-6 is not a Caucasian. I am not discussing a Caucasian Jew (e.g. Ashkenazi Jew). I am not discussing a Negroid Jew (e.g. black Hebrew Israelite) neither am I discussing Sephardi/Mizrahi Jews. I am discussing a person of the Levant origin or from the Mediterranean Sea region

The shepherdess in songs of Solomon Solomon 1:5-6, is of a Levant origin and/or from the Mediterranean Sea region that had to apologise for turning dark and for becoming darker than the other fellow Israelite womenfolk. This isn't any matter of cheap trick, but essentially presenting facts in black and white from bible verses, which you have been unable to correctly do, that's if at all you ever presented any bible verse to back you up

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
The shepherdess in Song of Solomon 1:5-6 is not a Caucasian. I am not discussing a Caucasian Jew (e.g. Ashkenazi Jew). I am not discussing a Negroid Jew (e.g. black Hebrew Israelite) neither am I discussing Sephardi/Mizrahi Jews. I am discussing a person of the Levant origin or from the Mediterranean Sea region

The shepherdess in songs of Solomon Solomon 1:5-6, is of a Levant origin and/or from the Mediterranean Sea region that had to apologise for turning dark and for becoming darker than the other fellow Israelite womenfolk. This isn't any matter of cheap trick, but essentially presenting facts in black and white from bible verses, which you have been unable to correctly do, that's if at all you ever presented any bible verse to back you up

The True people of the Mediterranean region were black. Not all those fake images you like showing here.
Those are well known black civilizations. Time has come for the lies to end.

Pic 1 Hammurabi of Babylon with nose broken off by thieves and liars.
Pic 2 is a Summerian god

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
donnie:
The true people of the Mediterranean Sea region were black. Not all those fake images you like showing here.

Pic 2 is a Summerian god
[img]https://s7/images/800px-Kingdoms_of_Israel_and_Judah_map_830.svg.png[/img]

Scientifically speaking the true people of the Mediterranean Sea region would be Levant in origin as seen from the map above and not ever at all, be black skinned people who are synonymous with places in the sub Saharan African region..

Job, was from the East, the place of the rising sun, which incidentally is what the Levant region is called

Baba, the issue of true people of the Mediterranean Sea region is not a white-black binary matter because they aren't black nor white
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by realestniggah: 12:14am On Jul 12, 2020
prekumohtim:

Firstly, you should understand where Jesus hailed from in the flesh. He's an Israeli , a descendant of David. Joseph and Mary were also descendants of David. The Israelis are whites , so you wouldn't think if he comes through the Israelites he would be black. Just as if your both parents are Nigerians , it means you will be black. We won't mistake you for a white man. The Devil isn't a human being. He's an angelic being, a spirit.

You do know the Bible is no different from ordinary story books on the street.. It a work of fiction. You are a grown man stop being gullible. If the white man never came to Africa and gave us "education and civilization" you wont know what the Bible is today.. You will be worshipping oduduwa. Spare me the mombo jumbo you wrote up there.

However, this shouldn't be our discussion if you are born again. Jesus died for every human being on earth. Personally I have had encountered with an angel , he doesn't give a damn whether you are black or white.
Just like there are different classes of angels , some look like humans, some like animals but all created for God's Glory is the same way we have different human with different colour but all for God's Glory.
Animals are different but they are all animals, angels are different but they are all angels likewise humans different but are all humans. You shouldn't be talking about races if you are a Christian, you should be above that. Paul preached the gospel to the Gentiles and Philip did the same to the Ethiopian man (black man)
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by OkCornel(m): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2020
donnie:

The True people of the Mediterranean region were black. Not all those fake images you like showing here.

Pic 2 is a Summerian god

Guy why are you still dodging from the DNA test results on ancient Israelites buried in the land of Israel nau?
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
donnie:
Israelites in captivity in Egypt. - Petrie Museum of Egyptian Archeology, London.

WOE unto those who try to make him look white or halfcast.

Hold up Liar, that is a Nubian slave on the bottom of a Negroid bantu. Egyptians enslaved Nubians. u're trying to pass him off as a Hebrew? What scum u are. Now as for the bust, yes it looks exactly like Yemenite Jews who aren't bantu looking like u.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by CHRISTISmyLORD: 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
OkCornel:

Guy why are you still dodging from the DNA test results on ancient Israelites buried in the land of Israel nau?

Because all of these people are Liars. I even made a video of ancient skulls found in Levant. Caucasoid skulls just like the earliest pre-dynastic mummies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW2oJcMtvF4

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible? / Laurie Idahosa: Breast Cancer Killed My Grandmothers / How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.