Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,569 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

I Like Men Period! – Zodwa Wabantu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like Men Period! – Zodwa Wabantu (822 Views)

Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless / Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) / South African Pantless Dancer Zodwa Wabantu Exposes Her Vagina In Racy New Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Like Men Period! – Zodwa Wabantu by Gistsfanz: 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
South African dancer and reality television star, Zodwa Wabantu is still getting over the heartbreak from her break-up with Ben 10 Vusi Buthelezi.

https://gistsfanz.com/2020/06/i-like-men-period-zodwa-wabantu.html

She came out saying that it was not over between her and Vusi Buthelezi. Zodwa revealed at that moment that she wanted her man back. In the meantime she has been quarantining by herself.

Meanwhile Zodwa Wabantu confirmed that she and her boyfriend Vusi Buthelezi have ended their relationship.

Speaking to Drum Magazine, the reality TV star and socialite revealed that although she had been living with Vusi Buthelezi during the lockdown, the pair have since split and Vusi has since left her home.

Furthermore, Zodwa said things started going sour after the break-in at her Durban house that saw robbers making away with items worth over R100 000.

She issued a statement that she was willing to pay a reward of R30 000 to recover her stolen property. Zodwa also revealed one of the other reason for their breakup.“Things were not working out, he left but I’ve learnt that you must allow people to leave.You accept things as they come and as they are and allow people to be themselves.” Confirmed Zodwa.

Vusi is her second public relationship after her breakup with Ntobeko Linda a year ago.

Zodwa took to Instagram and said: “It’s over”.

She however took media by storm two days ago when she posted on her Instagram a picture of herself posing very closely and cosy to a man. She pouted a kiss in his direction.

https://gistsfanz.com/2020/06/i-like-men-period-zodwa-wabantu.html

Re: I Like Men Period! – Zodwa Wabantu by Hollysaint: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful And Designer Lights Here At Affordable Prices (photos) / Opinion: Are You Cool With Your Partner Still Communicating With Their Ex? / how they tried to kill me. spiritual attacks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.