Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,737 members, 7,840,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. (1296 Views)

What Type Of Business Can I Start With ₦4M / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. by Enyimbafc: 7:00am On Jun 10, 2020
Please i need an advice,My mother was given a loan of 5 million naira and she is requisted to pay it back in 3 years time.Please what type of business do you think she can do with it.She resides in the northern part of the country,although she is from the the east.
Re: Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. by Ladylite: 7:04am On Jun 10, 2020
Enyimbafc:
Please i need an advice,My mother was given a loan of 5 million naira and she is requisted to pay it back in 3 years time.Please what type of business do you think she can do with it.She resides in the northern part of the country,although she is from the the east.

We don't know your mother biko. We don't know your area in the north, businesses have specific locations where they can thrive.

Let her invest it in a farm and earn her profit every 4months.

We can not correctly predict anything for her, we don't know her strengths and weaknesses or her character traits.... So you know her. You can invest the money till you discover what to do.

5 Likes

Re: Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. by JOACHINpedro: 7:05am On Jun 10, 2020
How you allow am borrow 5mil without having a solid business plan?

4 Likes

Re: Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. by Skyfornia(m): 7:06am On Jun 10, 2020
sad She collected a loan without an idea of what she want to do with the money?? Who does that? Please tell her to return the loan asap...cause obviously the money fit vanish without achieving anything. Real confusion

1 Like

Re: Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. by Nbote(m): 7:10am On Jun 10, 2020
Na scammers wey go help una collect that money u jus dey attract like dis... How did U ppl collect a loan without an idea of what U want to do with it?

2 Likes

Re: Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. by Enyimbafc: 7:11am On Jun 10, 2020
Ladylite:

We don't know your mother biko. We don't know your area in the north, businesses have specific locations where they can thrive.

Let her invest it in a farm and earn her profit every 4months.

We can not correctly predict anything for her, we don't know her strengths and weaknesses or her character traits.... So you know her. You can invest the money till you discover what to do.
She resides in pankshin LGA of plateau state.Although she have a boutique shop.But i don't think that business can produce 5 million in 3 years time.
Re: Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. by Enyimbafc: 7:20am On Jun 10, 2020
Skyfornia:
sad She collected a loan without an idea of what she want to do with the money?? Who does that? Please tell her to return the loan asap...cause obviously the money fit vanish without achieving anything. Real confusion
The loan was given to her urgently,so i think it is better to ask for people opinion,although we also have our opinion too.
Re: Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:24am On Jun 10, 2020
3m she can get 2 corolla car for 2.8m then use 200k for registration of plate number and installing of tracker then insure the car Inna good insurance company.

Every month the 2 cars will get her 200k in 15months that's 3m if there's no accidents the..

It means in 3 years she will get more than that

Then she can add the remaining 2m to her business

But again no one knows tomorrow
In January this year nobody ever taught that covid19 would shot down the whole world

Why you plan for the good also prepare for the worst

1 Like

Re: Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2020
Enyimbafc:
She resides in pankshin LGA of plateau state.Although she have a boutique shop.But i don't think that business can produce 5 million in 3 years time.

I would have suggested she buys 2 Toyota Corolla for Uber/taxify business, but I don't think e-hailing business is viable in plateau. She could go into agriculture (growing crops, fishery or poultry...layers)

Better still, she should put it in treasury. It would yield fantastic profit in 3 years and it doesn't require any stress or work
Re: Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. by FryMosquito: 7:44am On Jun 10, 2020
Hmm! Borrowing money without a business plan.. If you search well you might see a good biz for that, just that people are not trusted this days. She should be careful with that money. Invest in oil biz, but it got techniques
Re: Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. by SocialJustice: 7:55am On Jun 10, 2020
Enyimbafc:
She took a loan and doesn't know what to do with it? Igbese is loading.

I have no business idea to share with such a careless person. Even if she starts the business, the possibility of losing all the money is very high.

Money is borrowed to expand a functioning business not to start a new one.

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 10, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
3m she can get 2 corolla car for 2.8m then use 200k for registration of plate number and installing of tracker then insure the car Inna good insurance company.

Every month the 2 cars will get her 200k in 15months that's 3m if there's no accidents the..

In January this year nobody ever taught that covid19 would shot down the whole world

I almost did this until I stumbled on something better that pays me more but didn't involve the use of my car.
Enyimbafc you can mention me if you are interested.
Re: Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. by yanabasee1(m): 8:11am On Jun 10, 2020
Fish farming will do the magic......

Just let her learn about it first before going into it... And if she can get good feeding chemicals that will help double the growth of the fishes.....

I know one Npower guy that is into fish farming and he's living in a 509k apartment and he got married and have kids..... Every year, he'd make millions from selling the fishes....
Re: Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. by Generalgoshen: 9:46am On Jun 10, 2020
DominusPrime:

I almost did this until I stumbled on something better that pays me more but didn't involve the use of my car.
buy paml oil stock n resell later, I can give you good quality palm oil
Re: Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2020
Generalgoshen:
buy paml oil stock n resell later, I can give you good quality palm oil
Thanks but I'm not interested in palm oil...
Re: Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. by AssurHomes: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2020
Why do you want to waste your energy and precious time on an uncertainty.

In the world of today, to create wealth and to sustain it without any risk is in the industry of real estate.

It does not matter where you are in the nation, instead of waiti g for driver monthly remittance why dont you put together all your money and let us help you get a plot of land in Ibeju Lekki lagos.

If at the end of 3yeara you do not have 500% ROI( Return On Investment) approach my company back and all the interest due to you will be paid in full.

Mention one millionaire in the world that is not into real estate, if you want to make it big, you need to play in the game of big boys.

Real estate and communication sector are the 2 industries that will not feel any impact of pandemic and that is where millionaire sustain their wealth.

So instead of waiting energy on transportation or any other industry that can cause you heartattack please invest in real estate and go to sleep for the 3years.

I swear to you, by the time you wake up from your sleep, you already one of the shareholder of a real estate company.

For more details or may advice contact me personally on 08032191498.
Re: Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. by AMI3(m): 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
Enyimbafc:

Very simple bro

Since she is in the north
Let her start buy raw food from village market in the north like 1 million into the biznz and take it to south south/south East.and Sell
Use 800k to buy red oil from those region bck to north.

Use 200k to get a shop in those region

Now u hv spent 2mill
Remain 3mill

Take 1mill buy red oil and store wen price gone up u sell

Put 1mill in Treasury bond
The remaining one mill
Keep it to monitor the market

2 Likes

Re: Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. by neutralmind: 8:30am On Jun 15, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:

But don't forget. Drivers may give her heart attack too.

1 Like

Re: Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2020
DominusPrime:

You can reach me via mail chief. Or drop your number and I'll reach you via whatsapp
Dominique, take note of this. The OP is about to get scammed. @enyimbafc becareful of your mama money. scammer everywhere
Re: Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 15, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Dominique, take note of this. The OP is about to get scammed. @enyimbafc becareful of your mama money. scammer everywhere

It's good we are careful but sometimes you should do a background check on a person before quoting him to say things like this. I am not asking the op to give me money. I'm simply showing him something I'm into. Unfortunately I can't post it here cos of being banned. Anyway I have no issues with what you've said as there are quite a lot of scammers here.
Re: Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. by dominique(f): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2020
DominusPrime:

If you can't reveal whatever business it is here, keep it to yourself.

@Enyimbafc don't entertain anybody that comes to your inbox to introduce any new business to you, don't message anybody on Whatsapp. They're all frauds looking for their next victim.

1 Like 8 Shares

Re: Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2020
dominique:

@Enyimbafc don't entertain anybody that comes to your inbox to introduce any new business to you, don't message anybody on Whatsapp. They're all frauds looking for their next victim.
So you are not aware that bots ban people for doing such? I just got banned recently for mentioning it on that MBA forex thread. If you know a way I can mention it without getting banned pls let me know so I can drop it here now.
Re: Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2020
neutralmind:

But don't forget. Drivers may give her heart attack too.
Most end up giving one story or the other after paying diligently for some months. That's why I opted out and decided to do something less risky but with better returns while keeping my car for personal use. Again if I find a way I will share it here openly if I womt get banned.
Re: Please What Type Of Business Can My Mother Do With 5 Million Naira. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 15, 2020
dominique:

@eyimbafc I have opened a thread on it. Dominique I am still waiting for you to tell me how to drop it here without getting banned.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A List Of Sms Websites In Nigeria / What Buisiness Can I Do With 250, 000 In Abuja / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.