Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,293 members, 7,842,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

10 year old girl raped by 15 Nigerians - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 year old girl raped by 15 Nigerians (711 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / Man Stabbed To Death By 15-Years-Old Boy During Football Match In Imo (Graphic) / Girl Raped And Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 year old girl raped by 15 Nigerians by OkijaYahoozee: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
The residents of the Mrauk-1 housing estate in Mayangone Township are suffering from poor housing and are unable to take proper action against the Nigerians gangs of pedophiles who have been identified by Yangon Region government officials. A new proposal will be submitted to the Union Government because the existing proposal is ineffective and will not be submitted to the Union Government as criminal gangs from Eastern Nigeria are creating child sex attrocities with victims as young as ten. Residents complained to police about the child abuse but the police failed to protect the children so the public are now angered by the Nigerian gang that shamelessly continues to find children for sexual rituals. Many Nigerians have locked themselves at home to protect themselves from the angry public.

The Yangon Region government officials are being held responsible for the incident and George Floyd style tensions are building. He asked the officials, including the mayor, but there was no accountability. Should the police forgive these Nigerians and protect them? If the police do not send forces to protect these Nigerians they may be lynched for their crimes. 70 of these Nigerians are holed up in this housing estate and afraid to leave their apartments that have been locked with steel doors. (See pictures below)

“Four times, I spoke to a government official. Six times I spoke to the mayor. If you tell the general, what should you do? When it comes to development, the GAD must do it. I'm bouncing on a volleyball ball. That is not the end. I asked the Chief Minister at the regular parliamentary session in 2020. The capital city replied that they had directed to surpress Igbo crime cartels. As soon as the parliamentary session was over, it was what the generals have to do. Therefore, I did not know what to do, so I wrote to the Yangon Region Government's Commitment and Accountability Review Committee. The committee has asked the matter to the government, but this is not the case. We don't know what to do next, ”he said. Because hundreds of complaints were made regarding the Eastern Nigerian crime cartel hiding out and no action was taken leading to angry locals. The government is trying to teach the local people that they are not to be racist towards Africans or Nigerians as all the child rapists appear to originate from a rare tribe that comes from a border jungle with Cameroon and that somehow the tribe had obtained Nigerian passports and that although they are technically Nigerians they are all from the Igbo tribe, why the Igbo tribe would invade rural poor housing estates is not fully understood although some intelligence sources have suggested that there may be other financial and cyber and drug related activities performed by the gang freely as the police are far more backwards compared to Thailand or Malaysia. Investigations into how a witchcraft tribe from an African jungle could end up in Myanmar are now ongoing with the police chief in Naypidaw ordering a deep investigation and complete incarceration of all guilty parties in order to quell public anger.

Nigerian residents in Mrauk-I (1) housing more than 70 Nigerians, and many of the victims are underage girls, said the victim of Nigerian harassment.

"A evil Nigerian confined my daughter to the elevator, forcing her to flee," she said. The second is buying a litter box to clean the house; He asked little girls for a phone number and the officers cannot catch these fast running Nigerians and they ran away. ”

Nigerian fraternity gangs have been sexually abusing and sexually assaulting women, but most have not filed a complaint because the Nigerian bosses are busy bribing officers for drug and 419 related cases.

“The police did not respond effectively to the evil Nigerians disguised as fake footballers. When we talk about immigration, they hold a passport and it is covid time so we cannot arrest them for overstay visa. He finished with what he was holding. If the detective checks, there's nothing to do when there's no Nigerians in the room as they run and hide when their spies let them know police are coming. When one unit was examined, the pairs in the other unit learned. Once after the exam, the pairs added one more. There are about 15 rooms in the Mughal Mansion where the captains are involved in pedophilia. There were about five pedophiles in one room. They are also foreigners so respected but their culture is vile. No problem. Now I am immune. Those who don't dare to speak up are calm, ”said Khin Khin Kyi of the Mudon I Housing Committee.

According to Tin Tin Maw, an Nigerian victim who has experienced sexual harassment and sexual violence against women, she is retaliating against the entire gang of Nigerian pedophiles that have brutally butchered far too many children in bed with their evil demonic culture.

“An officer was talking to a daughter violated violently by a Nigerin. She reported that her mother was speaking. After watching her work, she looked tall and tall. I saw a captain and a captain followed him.

Another Nigerian citizen went to the police station first to report that local people had given up in the police and would start hunting Nigerian pedophiles and Tin Tin Maw said that if he filed a case he would investigate but the Nigerian changed his mind and agreed his brothers were cult members using children for 419 magic charms.

In addition, a 10-year-old girl was harassed by a Nigerian and asked for a telephone number, and her aunt, Swe Mon Aung Aung, posted on social media about the incident at home further angering locals already sick of Nigerians.

“I posted it yesterday. I answered my niece. It was only about eight o'clock at night. I ran upstairs to buy bread. When asked what happened, one of the Nigerian child kidnappers said he asked for a phone number. And it was myself a year and a half ago. One of the Nigerians hired a hire Taxi who was not comfortable with the Myanmar spirit being destroyed by Nigerians. The taxi driver called and said two foreigners had taken the woman while driving. They know that they are no longer the same living children as when they go with Nigerians something evil happens and the children never come back ”

In 2018, there was a systematic reorganization of the Housing and Supervision Committee in Mudon House. In the process, the draft constitution was drafted by the Development Affairs Ministry and approved by the people, and the proposal was completed in May 2019 and submitted by the Northern District Administration Office to the City Hall, but has not been approved yet in order to protect the township with a wave of tribal refugees from Nigeria.

The residents did not want the Nigerians to rent rented houses in Mudon. The current Mawlamyaine Housing and Supervision Committee would like to recognize and manage this effectively. He added that if there was a formal administration, the citizens could not be allowed to rent units and would be dealt with somehow.

These problems continue to exist later. The prime minister has also been presented. Parliament has also asked. Nothing happened The government wants to take action as soon as possible. If you can't do it properly After the Hluttaw is dissolved, it will be submitted to the Union Government if necessary. ” The laws must change to keep Nigerians out so women and children can be safe, Nigerians are more dangerously than other countries as they have large evil gangs that intimidate and desecrate all that is sacred. To stop child sex Nigerians must be stopped most importantly Nigerians born in the East of Nigeria which is famous for Pedo Pedo yahoo. The Myanmar parliament will discuss the legimacy of political refugees flooding into the country claiming they are being forcefully driven from their Biafran homeland. Biafran refers to a remote dangerous area of Africa where the ethnic natives are known to have bizarre ritualistic culture and therefore see no wrong in their wickedness making their plight a very sensitive one indeed. (Translated from Myanmar language media apologies for poor English)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 year old girl raped by 15 Nigerians by Vyzz: 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 year old girl raped by 15 Nigerians by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
Na wa oh. na where una de get news from. Abi how 15 persons go rape just 10 year old girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 year old girl raped by 15 Nigerians by OkijaYahoozee: 10:13am On Jun 11, 2020
Atteraino:
Na wa oh. na where una de get news from. Abi how 15 persons go rape just 10 year old girl.
https://news-eleven.com/article/176504
https://news-eleven.com/article/176504

[url]https://eshimma.com/news/%E1%80%99%E1%80%AF%E1%80%92%E1%80%AD%E1%80%90%E1%80%AC%E1%80%A1%E1%80%AD%E1%80%99%E1%80%B9%E1%80%9A%E1%80%AC-%E1%81%81-%E1%80%99%E1%80%BD%E1%80%AC-%E1%80%B1%E1%80%94%E1%80%91%E1%80%AD%E1%80%AF/[/url]

This story hot in Myanmar language radio TV and in major outlets as per above links sir. This is very sad news as they are stranded due to Covid closing all airports, rumor has it there was not a sexual rape intention but a 419 ritual was badly in need of urgent virgin blood causing an unfortunate misunderstanding meaning many Nigerians must hide at home now until the Embassy and government of Nigeria intervenes to help, there are 70 stranded in just one slum estate whereas only 15 were seen with the girl. 4 already got beatings and eleven others are locked inside their own apartments afraid to open their doors.

(1) (Reply)

Corpse Of 6-year-old Rape Victim Found In Kaduna Mosque / Man Killed, Butchered Into Pieces And Put In Bags / Video IG Of Police Launch Investigation For Lady Sexually Interrogated By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.