Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,692 members, 7,840,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures (54033 Views)

Honoris United Universities Acquires Nile University / National Open University Of Nigeria In Pictures / Fire Outbreak At Nile University’s Medical Building In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Koll123: 8:53am On Jun 12, 2020
Since, we are in the era of posting our Alma mater, I think it is now imperative to post this unique university of mine; Nile University of Nigeria. Nile University of Nigeria is a private university situated in Abuja, it was established in 2009, and has produced seven sets of graduates. The university has more than 300 hundred classrooms, 4 student's hostels, 6 faculties, offers both undergraduate and post graduates programs. I will be posting pictures of this great university. Like and comment.

The first picture is the University's main building, it houses Faculty of Arts; Social Science; Engineering; and Sciences. The second picture is the football field. The third picture is the science lab. The fourth pic is the computer science department.

Modified: I could read some people typing "is that all". There are many edifices not posted here, the ones I posted were the ones my phone camera could get accessed to. You can take a visit to the university to see a world class university with state of the art facilities

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by NettyNelly(m): 8:56am On Jun 12, 2020
Wow what a magnificent structure, I have never heard of this University.what a creative structure. creativity is the key yes but you can grow with us, I Design catchy Logo's for your brand, check my signature

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by ODJ124(m): 8:58am On Jun 12, 2020
pls post more pics

1 Like

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Koll123: 9:09am On Jun 12, 2020
The fifth picture is the library hall. The sixth and seventh pictures are the male and female hostels. The eight picture is how the classrooms like, though, we even have better ones now

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Koll123: 9:18am On Jun 12, 2020
The ninth picture is the second academic building, it houses faculty of Law and Medicine. The tenth and eleventh pictures are part of the library hall. The twelfth picture is one of the lecture halls.

1 Share

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by SocialJustice: 9:21am On Jun 12, 2020
Not for beggars.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Koll123: 9:25am On Jun 12, 2020
The thirteenth picture is the basketball court. Fourteenth picture is the part of the lecture hall. The fifteenth picture is part of the recreational facilities put in place by the university for students to enjoy, while the last picture is the examination hall

1 Share

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Koll123: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2020
The last 4 pictures in my gallery

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by LordIsaac(m): 10:00am On Jun 12, 2020
This is "Elite University of Nigeria "... So, I don't expect less. Even their secondary school is about 3million.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by kiddkash(m): 10:29am On Jun 12, 2020
now this is lovely

2 Likes

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by DrayZee: 10:39am On Jun 12, 2020
You can't tell me this is ALL of Nile. Where are the different college buildings?

LOL. So Nigerians like this school that has two buildings, but called the much bigger and more beautiful Afe Babalola Uni a poultry grin grin grin

You guys lack taste.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by lexdany(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2020
damn see school na.. cheesy

79 Likes

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Zeeknow3245(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2020
With your 5million fee I see that it is worth it.

11 Likes

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Tmb78(m): 11:03am On Jun 12, 2020
The school looks awesome,I think
Bia, Op why didn't you crop out Linda ikeji's disgusting bleached out legs?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by daddytime(m): 11:15am On Jun 12, 2020
Even if them teach you here say Buhari na Democrat, the thing must stick and sink in by fire by force whether you like am or not you go just dey believe am dey go because of the school ambiance and people wey dey tell you the lie.

2 Likes

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Coldie(m): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2020
Tmb78:
The school looks awesome,I think
Bia, Op why didn't you crop out Linda ikeji's disgusting bleached out legs?
Stop masturbating.

Too much soapy don make u of all the things on this thread na only Linda ikeji laps u notice

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by damtan(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
I can only see 1 fine building, a fine library, 1 fine hall of residence, 1 fine sport/recreation center,1 fine hall for exams, 1 fine lab and 1 fine lecture room.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by RemoveKebab: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Capitalism SUCKS cry

E dey make life no dey get balance grin

13 Likes

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by bosschinalu(m): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
What is the range of fees here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Valfrankie(m): 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
If you can afford it, attending certain private Universities has a higher advantage to public schools.

17 Likes

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by EwuGambia: 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
That hostel is paradise compared to what we have in federal universities

1 Like

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Thecvbankng: 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
Now this is a Nigerian university worth showing off. Functional with state of the art facilities. Not aerial view everytime.

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Blossomfirst(f): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
None beats the Ghanian university

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
It still looks like a well equipped, advanced high-end secondary school, considering it's size.
Out of all the Universities' pictures threads on Nairaland lately, only the threads from South Africa and Ghana meet the aesthetic high standard of what University should look like. But since our leaders don't have any iota of shame, they should keep adoring the beautiful environments outside this shiit hole, wearing Agbada all about while their own country stinks. God forsaken prodigal sons.

The slogan 'giant of Africa' still remains a derogatory ironic mockery to Nigeria.
Nigeria is nothing but the giant of Africa.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by proeast(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Still below par, and not as classy as the University of Ghana. Nigeria is a disgrace in every ramifications.

Nile University? This one could be an Egyptian university.
Oil rich country with 200 million people yet it can't afford to have decent centers of learning.

Tufiakwa!!

8 Likes

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Orubebe01: 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
op, is that all
Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
This looks like a carpenters workshop

7 Likes

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by wizzzmike: 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nice private school
Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Lamasta(m): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Is that all the school can offer in terms of infrastructure?
AFE beats NILE University

11 Likes

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by edoairways: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
LordIsaac:
This is "Elite University of Nigeria "... So, I don't expect less. Even their secondary school is about 3million.
Yeah it is better they spent the money here than move abroad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by edoairways: 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
[quote author=Thecvbankng post=90585971]Now this is a Nigerian university worth showing off. Functional with state of the art facilities. Not aerial view everytime.[/quote]
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Tmb78(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
Coldie:

Stop masturbating.

Too much soapy don make u of all the things on this thread na only Linda ikeji laps u notice
Don't project your thoughts and lifestyle on me,Alaye
We are not all the same,you know grin grin
I don't do anything burnt, as a rule.
Obviously you do, so enjoy tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Does A Dead Body Float In Water, While A Live Body Sinks? / Chika Ofili's Mathematics Test: The Formula Of The 12-Year-Old Nigerian Boy / ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.