Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Obaseki's Disqualification: A Food For Thought - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki's Disqualification: A Food For Thought (466 Views)

Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again / Obaseki’s Disqualification: Ize-Iyamu Sends Message To APC Members / Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki's Disqualification: A Food For Thought by icebird25(m): 11:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
For those vying for obaseki to decamp to PDP ..
My question is ..is he going to contests with the forge credentials? ..if paraventure he wins the governorship election under the platform of PDP, won't APC used the forge credentials against him in the court of law?
Because this case seems a win win for APC o...
Someone even said esan is backing PDP ...which part of the Esan are you talking about... The same obaseki that was reconstructing State road that lead to Esan land. When he got to the boundary between Benin(obasagbon) /Esan (Ujiogba) then he stopped the work there ..those who pass through that route can relate what I'm saying ...

In the last governorship election ..Esan land voted for ize iyamu not PDP ...get that ok

1 Like

Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: A Food For Thought by abiolert(m): 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Food for thought, thought for food. Let obaseki dey him lane
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: A Food For Thought by loadedvibes: 12:01am On Jun 13, 2020
Blah blah

Op you haven't read the full story.. go and read it and see what the panel said.
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: A Food For Thought by crispus09(m): 7:33am On Jun 13, 2020
that's my thought too,but I'm sure PDP will not make that mistake of letting him be the flag bearer except they can prove the certificate ain't forged
Re: Obaseki's Disqualification: A Food For Thought by helinues: 7:34am On Jun 13, 2020
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: The Sleeping President / Finally, A Lawmaker Speaks The Truth! What An Expose !! / Presidential Aide: Why Allegations Against Magu Can’t Be Ignored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.