Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

I Sent My Transcript To Wes But Made A Mistake - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Sent My Transcript To Wes But Made A Mistake (283 Views)

The Mistake You Made In Life You Wouldn't Want Someone Else To Repeat / I Am Afraid, Is This Message Truly From 9mobile orI Sent My NIN To A Wrong Place / Fairmoney Sent My Loan To The Wrong Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Sent My Transcript To Wes But Made A Mistake by Finance1(f): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
I sent my Transcript to wes but I made a mistake. Instead of using my bsc I used masters which isnt out. I sent my bsc. Its received but they said they are still expecting my masters! How can I make that correction, instructing them to use the bsc?
Re: I Sent My Transcript To Wes But Made A Mistake by Finance1(f): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
Please guys I'm trying to write my ielts but can't make up my mind which institution to use.. MOD or British council. Which is better? is there any difference between them? If there is what's the difference? Please I need comments.. thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Talent (photos) / New Iphone 6 64gb, 6plus 64gb, 6s 64gb, 6s Plus 64gb, Iphone 7 128gb / Which Radio Station Are You Addicted To In Your Area And Which Is Your Best Prog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.