Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices (3915 Views)

Hushpuppi Wanted In 47 Countries As He Lists Crime Partners - Kemi Olunloyo / DJ 4kerty Names His Dog 'Tacha', Zlatan Ibile Reacts / Zion Ayo-Balogun: Wizkid Names His 3rd Baby Boy With Jada Pollock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by Wothappen6: 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
When most people thought the trouble surrounding Hushpuppi and his fellow crime partner Woodberry was subsiding, it appears more trouble is looming ahead.

Few hours ago, the Dubai Police issued a statement disclosing that the alleged fraudster and his colleague were extradited to the US for fraud

However, there’s news again that about 47 countries worldwide are allegedly fighting for the custody of the alleged fraudster. This piece of news was revealed by controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo on Thursday evening July 2, 2020.

Recall that the outspoken journalist Kemi was the first to break the news of the arrest of the Big boy and his colleague before an official statement was made across by Interpol. She was the same person who announced the extradition of Hushpuppi and Woodberry to the US.

Kemi Olunloyo has revealed again that her reliable source in the Interpol and FBI has disclosed to her that about 47 countries are currently fighting for Hushpuppi’s custody. She also disclosed that Hushpuppi has name his crime partners he has been laundering money for.

https://www.wothappen.com/breaking-hushpuppi-wanted-by-47-countries-as-he-names-his-accomplices/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by bigdammyj: 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
And the the village people laugh last

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by RuggedArab: 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by Conductor261: 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
Cullinan lasan
Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by Razzness(m): 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
God, i know i need money o, but pls don't give me this type of hushpuppy own. Imagine my mom and siblings reading this type of headlines about me. God forbid!

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by smatt1711: 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
we die here
Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by tillaman(m): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2020
sad ijoba Hushpuppi
Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by XXXXTENTACION: 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2020
Wahala yazzzo cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by yyba: 12:09am On Jul 03, 2020
his villagers right now

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by Kobicove(m): 12:09am On Jul 03, 2020
Copycat bloggers!
Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 03, 2020
As if he knew his end from the beginning...otherwise, he would not have been showing off all along. I no even fit look pesin account, talk less of hacking into it. This man get mind oo. Nigerians should be cautious of all these online celebs who change expensive cars like water without a defined source of income. There's even one of them whom I believe is next. He claims he's a car dealer and flaunts expensive latest cars and clothing online. They even post his news here on NL and people would be cursing poverty. SMH!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by OKorowanta: 12:33am On Jul 03, 2020
From enjoyment to pain.
Hmmm..
Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by aminusodiq(m): 1:23am On Jul 03, 2020
Hh
Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by ruggedtimi(m): 3:07am On Jul 03, 2020
fairfora:
As if he knew his end from the beginning...otherwise, he would not have been showing off all along. I no even fit look pesin account, talk less of hacking into it. This man get mind oo. Nigerians should be cautious of all these online celebs who change expensive cars like water without a defined source of income. There's even one of them whom I believe is next. He claims he's a car dealer and flaunts expensive latest cars and clothing online. They even post his news here on NL and people would be cursing poverty. SMH!
90% of IG big ballers in Nigeria are scammers and fraudsters...A major advantage of cyber crime in countries like Nigeria and Ghana is; Decrease crime rate in the country. Internet fraud is one major reason there is a low crime rate in Ghana because majority of the youths are into internet fraud, Nigeria's case might be different because there is already a high crime rate in the country. But if this internet fraud is eventually stopped and with the way Nigeria millennials crave for get rich quick, we might see a drastic increase of crime in the country

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by IVORY2009(m): 4:10am On Jul 03, 2020
Wothappen6:
When most people thought the trouble surrounding Hushpuppi and his fellow crime partner Woodberry was subsiding, it appears more trouble is looming ahead.

Few hours ago, the Dubai Police issued a statement disclosing that the alleged fraudster and his colleague were extradited to the US for fraud

However, there’s news again that about 47 countries worldwide are allegedly fighting for the custody of the alleged fraudster. This piece of news was revealed by controversial Journalist Kemi Olunloyo on Thursday evening July 2, 2020.

Recall that the outspoken journalist Kemi was the first to break the news of the arrest of the Big boy and his colleague before an official statement was made across by Interpol. She was the same person who announced the extradition of Hushpuppi and Woodberry to the US.

Kemi Olunloyo has revealed again that her reliable source in the Interpol and FBI has disclosed to her that about 47 countries are currently fighting for Hushpuppi’s custody. She also disclosed that Hushpuppi has name his crime partners he has been laundering money for.

https://www.wothappen.com/breaking-hushpuppi-wanted-by-47-countries-as-he-names-his-accomplices/

Bloggers and traffic, click here
Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by Eryyy92: 5:34am On Jul 03, 2020
I no fit believe anything from aunty kemi again she don lie too much
Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by phemmyfour: 6:10am On Jul 03, 2020
He who laughs last.....
Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by excanny: 7:37am On Jul 03, 2020
There's no way this guy will escape less than 40 years in jail, being a wanted criminal as this.

His end has come. At least, he enjoyed it for 5 years or so.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by NinjaMetahuman: 8:26am On Jul 03, 2020
Eryyy92:
I no fit believe anything from aunty kemi again
she don lie too much
every info kemi has given since 2019 has been 100% spot on.
Except kanu which is more of trolling than news.

I know it is the kanu own that is paining you.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by Mpcoll001: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2020
Nawa oo! Crime does not pay, work legitimately!

Na clothes we dey sew, you can benefit from our sallah promo package for as low as 12k

Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by Eryyy92: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
every info kemi has given since 2019 has been 100% spot on.
Except kanu which is more of trolling than news.

I know it is the kanu own that is paining you.
I'm not talking about kanu .
2weeks ago she said hushpuppy and Woodberry were in FBI custody in America meanwhile they handed over to FBI 2 days ago
Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by Bornfool(m): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2020
Hushpuppi also scam me too, my 1million I can remember.
Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by sofiscatedmoron: 10:14am On Jul 03, 2020
Everyone want shine with hush puppy
Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by NinjaMetahuman: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2020
Eryyy92:
I'm not talking about kanu .
2weeks ago she said hushpuppy and Woodberry were in FBI custody in America meanwhile they handed over to FBI 2 days ago
and how did you know they were not already in fbi custody before dubai police told you 2 days ago?

Did Dubai police tell you the exact date or time he was repatriated?

The fact that she said FBI, instead of Interpol or efcc shows she knows what she is talking about.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by CODEIN: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2020
bigdammyj:
And the the village people laugh last
shut da fuqup. Village people have nothing to do with anything. village people even hate cybercrime. I repeat village people do not like accept proceeds from yahoo yahoo money because the deities will strike them. Leave codeine and start learning how to drink Sensedeine
Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by XXLMANDIGO: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2020
He is better than being dead. Life is so unbelievably shocking.
Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by Obakashdee(m): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2020
1 year each from the 47 countries. This will go down in history as one of the greatest crime of all time, 20 years to come, it will be still be remembered.

Then you’ll see headlines like, do you remember hushpuppy in 2020, this is how he looks now! Lol
Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by Raymeskey: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2020
You people kept on recycling old news with addition of a new single sentence news.

Bloggers and rada rada....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by laughitall(m): 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
Bornfool:
Hushpuppi also scam me too, my 1million I can remember.
born fool ..
Re: BREAKING: Hushpuppi Wanted By 47 Countries As He Names His Accomplices by chycco: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2020

(1) (Reply)

See How These Nigeria Celebrities Looks Like Without Weavon. / Nollywood Celebrity Birthday: John Dumelo / Boob Theory; Whose Cleavage Are You Feeling The Most...beyonce Or Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.