Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,784 members, 7,848,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

4 Qualified Drivers Urgently Needed At Mastermind Transport And Haulage - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 4 Qualified Drivers Urgently Needed At Mastermind Transport And Haulage (355 Views)

Vacancies In A Reputable Transport And Logistics Company In Lagos: / Graduate & Experienced Roles At Abuja-based Construction And Haulage Company / Latest Vacancy In A Transport And Logistics Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Qualified Drivers Urgently Needed At Mastermind Transport And Haulage by HaulageServices: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2020
4 qualified drivers urgently needed at Mastermind Transport and Haulage.

If you are a good driver, based in Lagos state and you can effectively cover inter-state delivery, your services are urgently needed at Mastermind Transport and Haulage. Salary is attractive!

Qualifications:
At least O-level certificate,
A minimum of 3 years driving experience,
Must have a good knowledge of Nigerian roads,
A valid driving license

Come with your CV to:
Suite 7 Adunni Plaza
Beside Whitesand Tanker Park
Orile Iganmu, Lagos.

Date:
Wednesday, 8th July 2020,
For enquiries, call or Whatsapp: 09048946425

Re: 4 Qualified Drivers Urgently Needed At Mastermind Transport And Haulage by HaulageServices: 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2020
This opportunity is open to people living in Lagos.
Re: 4 Qualified Drivers Urgently Needed At Mastermind Transport And Haulage by cowardafonja: 10:30am On Jul 05, 2020
I think I meet all the requirements. The problem is my place is far from the area of Lagos u mentioned. Do u give accommodation?
Re: 4 Qualified Drivers Urgently Needed At Mastermind Transport And Haulage by HaulageServices: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2020
cowardafonja:
I think I meet all the requirements. The problem is my place is far from the area of Lagos u mentioned. Do u give accommodation?

As far as you are in Lagos state and you meet the above requirements, accommodation will not be a problem. The job is structured in a way that after each inter-state delivery of goods and services, the driver will have enough time to spend with his family before embarking on another journey.
Re: 4 Qualified Drivers Urgently Needed At Mastermind Transport And Haulage by cowardafonja: 10:17am On Jul 07, 2020
HaulageServices:

As far as you are in Lagos state and you meet the above requirements, accommodation will not be a problem. The job is structured in a way that after each inter-state delivery of goods and services, the driver will have enough time to spend with his family before embarking on another journey.

Alright
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Thesis Writing Gigs(make Quick 10k ) / Urgent / Internship In Keffi(radio House) Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.