Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,925 members, 7,852,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Organic Beauty Recipe Book - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Organic Beauty Recipe Book (176 Views)

Pure Organic African Shea Butter From Ghana / Ebook On Organic And Promixing CREAM KIT / 3 Days Comprehensive Organic Skincare Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Organic Beauty Recipe Book by F1kay0: 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2020
Do you know that most of the cosmetic and hair products you purchase contain dangerous chemicals that cause cancer?

Do you know you can produce your own organic skin and hair products with natural ingredients available to you?

So, why not learn how to produce your own skin and hair products with the skin and hair recipe I have written in this book.

When you can make your own products, it means:

You know exactly what is in the skincare products you are using.
You can tailor products to your skin type, concern or values
You NEVER have to buy a shop bought product again - unless you want to.
You can start your own organic skin and hair business

This book is well curated and contains a lot of homemade recipes like Vaseline and egg yolk remedy, how to get rid of stretch mark, 7 days brightened complexion, getting rid of skin tag, dark spot removal, tomato face mask, rice face mask, hair products(shampoo, conditionals, cream, hair growth booster, and so on), pink lip scrub, glow lotion, beard oil, and many more

This book goes for just #1000

Plus, I will also give you:

How to make tomato paste that can last up to 2 years without salt or preservative
How to make liquid dish wash
List of manufacturers where you can get organic materials in wholesale (Globally and within the country)

To get your copy, contact me on 09035400869!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I did this logo for a client @ very cheap price / Small Chops, Barbeque & Cocktail Drink's In Owerri & Imo State / Clearance Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.