Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,198 members, 7,842,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Take Away The Stones - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Take Away The Stones (178 Views)

How Corona Chased Away The Church Virus / Women Need To Throw Away The Shackles Of Religion / The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Away The Stones by oranget(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
John 11:39-44
Jesus said, “Take away the stone"... Now when He had said these things, He cried with a loud voice, “Lazarus, come forth!” And he who had died came out bound hand and foot with graveclothes, and his face was wrapped with a cloth. Jesus said to them, “Loose him, and let him go.”

Before Jesus raised Lazarus from death, the people had to take the stones that sealed the entrance to the grave away.
Likewise Jesus is willing to save you today and is asking you to take away the stones hindering his works in your life. Jesus Christ cannot be hindered by anything, but according to Isaiah 59 verses 1 and 2 His eyes are too holy to behold sin.

Isaiah 59:1-2
Behold, the Lord’s hand is not shortened, That it cannot save; Nor His ear heavy, That it cannot hear, but your iniquities have separated you from your God; And your sins have hidden His face from you, So that He will not hear.

Roll away every stone of unrighteousness, stones of sexual sins, stones of idolatry, gossipping, backbiting, telling lies, stealing and the likes.

Have Jesus wash you in His precious blood today and be saved, so His power of resurrection can come over your life and all dry bones shall rise again.

Say this prayer
Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior, thank You for saving me, Amen.
Re: Take Away The Stones by oranget(m): 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Aren't you Irritated By Nude Pictures In Ads? / One Mark Of Pride And Selfishness Is Ignoring Some Aspects Of God's Word / New Music Download: You Still Do By Terrian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.