Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,542 members, 7,830,615 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere (46343 Views)

Imo : Man Commits Suicide By Hanging After Incest With Daughter (Photo) / Nick Spencer Committed Suicide By Hanging At His $2.5 Million Mansion / 103-Year-Old US Grand Mother Celebrates Recovery From COVID-19 By Drinking Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
Think9ja:
The truth is that all these poisonous liquid substances are always put in a very sexy container.

See sniper for example, isn't that bottle sexy?

If you are a farmer, you'll agree with me that the container of those pesticides and herbicides are always sexy. I also get tempted by the demons in me to gulp one shot of the cover whenever I grab it.

RIP to him though.

Mistakenly got methylated spirit in my mouth.was in water bottle and didn't know. Immediately it touched my lips , I ran to sink and spat it out . Has stomach ache for a week
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2020
Adedotguy:
Where people dey hospital to try to stay alive.

When people dey street they find just a meal to survive and keep the hope alive.

Even Beggers for street no fear shame. To keep hope alive.

What do I know sha?

I don't know what he went through.

Jovial people are also suicidal

People are keeping the hope and some people are losing hopes.

But one thing is sure.

Nigeria failed you

You failed yourself and the faith and hope of your family have on you.

Rest in peace
ordinary welfare our country doesn't have
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
Neurotika:
One could infer he was still living with his parents at 32, which could be a trigger. But then the story didn't give enough to arrive at any conclusion. Regardless, I won't judge his actions. High incidences of suicide in any particular society is a reflection of the prevailing standard of living.
exactly what I sing. People need to mind their business and not place unnecessary pressure on anyone
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ladylite:
Many have lost the strength to fight to live another day
Nigerians are very nosy and like to disturb. Smh Why won't be lose strength?
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
fiercehillz:
A drop of bleach could land someone in the hospital and this baba drank a cup of it...The pains he must have felt before his demise ehhhn...God have mercy.

Depression is real guys...a lot of us have experienced it one way or the other but you see suicide...God forbid am.

Always be around people with positive vibes even if they may give you unrealistic hope...be humble enough to ask for help, think about the pains you will put your family and friends through...if you can overcome severe depression and suicidal thoughts then you will achieve a very rare state of mind...You become so aware of little things, you will tend to read people better, you tend to know opportunities and take charge of your life promptly.

If you are depressed right now...you aren't alone because there are people that have been through worse...

I was once depressed and I had to call a helpline in America...yeah you heard me "America"...I was amazed that the call went through, I was promptly responded to, she called me back when I exhausted my call credit even though I was not in their country and we had a long and productive conversation...after that call I just begin dey laff...I was amazed.

I prayed afterwards and God changed my mindset.
Ahw, that's SuCh a sweet lady kiss
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
blesskewe:
He was a coward

Am really feeling sorry for the mum
control
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
comshots:
Na fine clothes just dey cover our numerous life challenges.Naija is a hard place to survive.
No wonder many people dey join politics,armed robber and yahoo yahoo just to survive.
me too o, that's why I always take pictures. People won't understand and poke fun. But at least, there's an Outlet
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by fiercehillz(m): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
Ahw, that's SuCh a sweet lady kiss

I am still surprised up till today...some people are skilled with empathy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
starbuck:
If death dey hungry me, not in this painful manner undecided undecided

The dude was hard hearted, why kill yourself in front of your mom, don't you think that she might withstand the trauma cry cry..

maybe she was the one telling him you are a good for nothing man go and make money like your mates, egopasa!-nollywood SXPt Now see. Like he doesn't know he's meant to be up and doing.
I don't bother no one cause it's inborn for everyone to know what to do right with life
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
emrain:
Looks like a simple case of depression. The fact that he drank the bleach in his mother's presence says a lot.

His mother is an abusive bitch. She must have been abusing the jobless 32-year-old emotionally and physically. Well, now he's dead, tell his dead body to go and find a job and get married.
my thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
pcguru1:
I feel for men the most, you will have issues and feel like you can't tell anyone because nobody got time to hear a man's tales.
no no no, please don't say that
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
B2mario:
Life is hard, but let's take it easy. All the storms recently blowing must surely settle someday. Suicide is not the way.
read up on wathoni anyansi story in big brother house, very humble beginnings. I know her in person and this is for real

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
frozen70:

This guy just pissed me of with this, why doing so in the presence of your own mother, what message do you want to pass to her and how does he want her to deal with it

Nonsense, no rip for you
Sssh
Re: Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Bleach In Surulere by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
Kurtis02:
Honestly Bro na real known guy for hood..

He even drank sniper previously before now, guy was really depressed.

Jesus. And was his mom still placing unnecessary pressure on him? I'm not among those females that bash men oh, one can decline in a nice way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fireworks Blows Off 10-year-Old Boy's Hand In Enugu (very Graphic Photo) / Covid 19: First Time Flyer With Malaria Fever Causes Panic In Kano. / Idayat Gbadamosi: Ways Of Fighting Coronavirus With Herbs By Boosting Immunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.