Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,541 members, 7,840,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! (915 Views)

Guys Stop Shaming Us In The Name Of Proposal!!! / 'Open Your Computer Anytime He Wants To Browse'; Female Pastor Tells Bride. PICS / How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! by lammylam(f): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2020
I was going through my whatsapp status some days ago and a friend of mind posted this! And I immediately fell in love with type of proposal.
What do you guys think?

Re: I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! by Kriss216: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2020
Not impressed.

Since last year and she's wearing the ring last night.. What took her so long? Red flag.

4 Likes

Re: I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! by Queenttoast01: 11:47am On Jul 20, 2020
She's not done with market then, that's why grin

2 Likes

Re: I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2020
After her pussy have been widen... She is now ready..
God forbid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! by lammylam(f): 11:51am On Jul 20, 2020
I still think its better than getting a NO with all the Fancy proposal
Kriss216:
Not impressed.

Since last year and she's wearing the ring last night.. What took her so long? Red flag.
Re: I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! by lammylam(f): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2020
What if she wasnt just ready then!
Queenttoast01:
She's not done with market then, that's why grin
Re: I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! by lammylam(f): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

God forbid

Oya come and be going
Re: I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! by Kriss216: 11:54am On Jul 20, 2020
lammylam:
What if she wasnt just ready then!
What happened to her readiness then?
Re: I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! by Kriss216: 11:57am On Jul 20, 2020
lammylam:
Fancy proposal and she said NO instanta is far better than waiting for over 8 months to say YES after the elasticity of the kpekus has been stretched to the extreme by no-joy guys.

1 Like

Re: I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
lammylam:

Oya come and be going
Go where
I pray I dont Marry a hoe

1 Like

Re: I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! by lammylam(f): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kriss216:

Fancy proposal and she said NO instanta is far better than waiting for over 8 months to say YES after the elasticity of the kpekus has been stretched to the extreme by no-joy guys.

So because she said that means she played around Guys ooo I would never understand how you guys reason attimes
Re: I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! by lammylam(f): 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

Go where

Amen
Re: I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
lammylam:
Amen
U r not bad too... I hope u r single and searching
Re: I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! by Kriss216: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
lammylam:

So because she said that means she played around Guys ooo I would never understand how you guys reason attimes
I'm done with you
Re: I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! by yanabasee1(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kriss216:
Not impressed.

She's done screwing all the men in her life......That is what took her so long....

Na wetin you want hear be that abi?

What if she wasn't convinced that the guy was the right guy to spend the rest of her life with?

Not making a mistake by accepting an impromptu engagement is the best thing.

Ladies should learn to say no and hold on to their time when they'll finally be convinced.....so we don't get to see lots of domestic violence pictures on newspapers every weekend!!!

1 Like

Re: I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! by lammylam(f): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
yanabasee1:

She's done screwing all the men in her life......That is what took her so long....

Na wetin you want hear be that abi?

What if she wasn't convinced that the guy was the right guy to spend the rest of her life with?

Not making a mistake by accepting an impromptu engagement is the best thing.

Ladies should learn to say no and hold on to their time when they'll finally be convinced.....so we don't get to see lots of domestic violence pictures on newspapers every weekend!!!

Wish i can hug you right now
Re: I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! by Rat66: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
marriagebyigbo:

God forbid
[/s]
Re: I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! by Rat66: 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
marriagebyigbo:

Go where

[/s]
Re: I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! by Rat66: 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
marriagebyigbo:

U r not bad too... I hope u r single and searching
[/s]
Re: I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! by hashtagged(m): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
lammylam:

What of if the ring is expensive, i can only do this with a cheap ring.
But its best it doesn't put pressure on anyone, it makes the person really think and accept, and not cause forced marriages
Re: I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! by lammylam(f): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
hashtagged:

What of if the ring is expensive, i can only do this with a cheap ring.
But its best it doesn't put pressure on anyone, it makes the person really think and accept, and not cause forced marriages
Why?
Re: I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! by hashtagged(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
lammylam:
Why?

What of if she just forgets about it and the ring cost millions, or sells it
Re: I Would Go For This Type Of Proposal Anytime! by lammylam(f): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
grin grin
hashtagged:

What of if she just forgets about it and the ring cost millions, or sells it

(1) (Reply)

Best Foods For Sperm Recovery / How Do You Cope With Long Distance Relationship / How Can I Quit Alcohol Without Offending My Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.