Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,902 members, 7,841,390 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Boko Haram Is Not Islam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Is Not Islam (533 Views)

Leah Sharibu Married To Two Boko Haram Leaders, Now Has Two Kids – 'repentant' T / Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months / US Sells N181bn Warplanes, Weapons To Nigerian Government To Fight Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Is Not Islam by miskeebillah: 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
...I wonder while we believe that a Islam supports killing. .or forcefully impel other to embrace it as a religion....I am a Muslim and Islam is my religion , it frowns at gossip, back biting, immoral, infidelity. nd other way of life that transcend on discomfort to other.. talkless of killing all in name of religion.

why should we blame people bad attitude,manner nd immoral on religion. the fact that. Almajiri exist in kano doesn't mean all people in kano re Alamajiris.....the fact that you re of good conduct as an individual in a tribe doesn't guarantee all those in DT tribe will be of same good conduct.
a group can't just gather with aim to kidnap nd kill nd claim it to be a justification for others to accept Islam......even God himself didnt impose prophethood on those he choose rather make it appealing to them to embrace.

Boko Haram members re not Muslim nd Islam does not support killing nd shedding blood.

I am proud to be Muslim nd Islam is teaches love, unity and peace
Re: Boko Haram Is Not Islam by falcon01: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
There are three verses which are like that: (1) QS. al-Baqarah [2]:191; (2) QS. al-Nisa’ [4]:89; and (3) QS. al-Tawbah [9]:5

And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah.
—  Quran 2:191

Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.
—  Quran 2:190

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
— translated by Abdullah Yusuf Ali

…And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches,
synagogues , and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned. And Allah will surely support those who support Him…
— Quran 22:40

Among Kafayah obligations, the third category is that for which the existence of a ruler is necessary e.g., Jihad and execution of punishments. Therefore, only a ruler has this prerogative. Because, indeed, no one else has the right to punish another person.
— Sayyid Sabiq, Fiqhu'l-Sunnah, 2nd ed., vol. 3, (Beirut: Daru'l-Fikr, 1980), p. 30

Not equal are those of the believers who sit [at home] without any [genuine] excuse and those who strive hard and fight in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has given preference by a degree to those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit [at home]. [In reality], for each, Allah has made a good promise and [in reality] Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight above those who sit [at home] by a huge reward. Degrees of [higher] grades from Him and forgiveness and mercy. And Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
— Quran, [ Quran 4:95 ]
and many more.

except if they are Taking it out if context
Re: Boko Haram Is Not Islam by GolDRoger: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
miskeebillah:

Boko Haram members re not Muslim

Are they christians?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Not Islam by adecz: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
They use Islamic teachings to
justify their atrocities.

They are also practicing what was taught
to them in the Islamic, almajiri centres
that they were brainwashed at.

To stop these Islamist terrorists, all
the almajiri centres must be closed &
let the kids learn their Koran at normal
government schools where the fake
teaching of hate will not be allowed.
Re: Boko Haram Is Not Islam by kabillionaire(m): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
miskeebillah:
...I wonder while we believe that a Islam supports killing. .or forcefully impel other to embrace it as a religion....I am a Muslim and Islam is my religion , it frowns at gossip, back biting, immoral, infidelity. nd other way of life that transcend on discomfort to other.. talkless of killing all in name of religion.

why should we blame people bad attitude,manner nd immoral on religion. the fact that. Almajiri exist in kano doesn't mean all people in kano re Alamajiris.....the fact that you re of good conduct as an individual in a tribe doesn't guarantee all those in DT tribe will be of same good conduct.
a group can't just gather with aim to kidnap nd kill nd claim it to be a justification for others to accept Islam......even God himself didnt impose prophethood on those he choose rather make it appealing to them to embrace.

Boko Haram members re not Muslim nd Islam does not support killing nd shedding blood.

Are you serious about what you wrote, or you just want to write for writing sakes?
If boko haram is not an Islamic affairs, then what is it?
I'm not a religious person, neither do I give a damn about religion, but truth be told; terrorism and Islam are 5 & 6.
90% of the world terrorists are Muslims.
Yes, yes..not all Muslims are terrorists, but almost all known terrorists are Muslims.
So Mallam, next time be sincere when posting such.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Not Islam by miskeebillah: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
well.....you might b able to quote believing DT justifies d way of Islam..... did u read Bible atal nd no war history quoted in Bible.....Guess I haven't pass thru it.
For every prophethood, there is history of war nd in war....it's either u re killed or be killed.

The fact you quote verses doesn't mean u understand what u quote..... there is tiny difference BTW wisdom nd knowledge, the former supercedes the latter.

quotations you made were as a result of war nd those involve are disbelievers, idol worshipers who re against d will of Allah. s.w.t. BUT u ignore those part that also disregard blodsheding.

nd for The Almajiri's I don't know much about them but that they gathered together in name of Jihad to nd kill isn't d true teachings of Islam... Gone re the Era of War......the current Era does not bring forth War....I still stand nd say Islam is peace nd Book haram isn't d true teaching of Islam
Re: Boko Haram Is Not Islam by Exmilitant(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
Just like saying militants in the Niger Delta are not Niger Deltans. Op, ALL TERRORIST ARE MUSLIMS!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Not Islam by Infinixs5: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
kabillionaire:

Are you serious about what you wrote, or you just want to write for writing sakes?
If boko haram is not an Islamic affairs, then what is it?
I'm not a religious person, neither do I give a damn about religion, but truth be told; terrorism and Islam are 5 & 6.
90% of the world terrorists are Muslims.
Yes, yes..not all Muslims are terrorists, but almost all known terrorists are Muslims.
So Mallam, next time be sincere when posting such.

hhahaahahhaaha That Malalam u called him might provoke him to find u and kill oooo

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Not Islam by offset67(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
GolDRoger:
Are they christians?
I wonder

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Not Islam by offset67(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
[/s][s]
falcon01:
There are three verses which are like that: (1) QS. al-Baqarah [2]:191; (2) QS. al-Nisa’ [4]:89; and (3) QS. al-Tawbah [9]:5

And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah.

Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

…And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches,
synagogues , and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned. And Allah will surely support those who support Him…

Among Kafayah obligations, the third category is that for which the existence of a ruler is necessary e.g., Jihad and execution of punishments. Therefore, only a ruler has this prerogative. Because, indeed, no one else has the right to punish another person.
— Sayyid Sabiq, Fiqhu'l-Sunnah, 2nd ed., vol. 3, (Beirut: Daru'l-Fikr, 1980), p. 30

Not equal are those of the believers who sit [at home] without any [genuine] excuse and those who strive hard and fight in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has given preference by a degree to those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit [at home]. [In reality], for each, Allah has made a good promise and [in reality] Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight above those who sit [at home] by a huge reward. Degrees of [higher] grades from Him and forgiveness and mercy. And Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
and many more.

[s]
falcon01:

and many more.

[/s]
falcon01:

and many more.

Re: Boko Haram Is Not Islam by IslamVIRGINS(f): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
Quran 8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs

Quran 8:39

"And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Not Islam by kabillionaire(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2020
Infinixs5:

hhahaahahhaaha That Malalam u called him might provoke him to find u and kill oooo

Hahahaha!

He might end up discovering that, nobody has monopoly of violence.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Not Islam by miskeebillah: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
quote has many has you choose brother....you have right to your opinion.....aint malam cZ not from north but I didn't post to argue or create force it on people but rather let out my thought base on a post I saw .. many regards o
Re: Boko Haram Is Not Islam by Passionate888: 9:20am On Jul 26, 2020
Story for the gods
Re: Boko Haram Is Not Islam by Atk1nson(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2020
miskeebillah:
quote has many has you choose brother....you have right to your opinion.....aint malam cZ not from north but I didn't post to argue or create force it on people but rather let out my thought base on a post I saw .. many regards o

You're still in denial. BH are Muslims, albeit with a different view of things from yours. They worship in mosques, the pray to Allah, they revere the prophets, they push for the adoption of Islam.

The earlier you learn to accept it, the easier it will be to solve the problem.

Extreme views exists across all religions but islam's own is on a different scale, from Chenchnya in Russia to Iraq in the middle east to Mali in North Africa and our dear own Nigeria in SSA, Islam has become quite corrosive.

The 7/7 bombers in London, attended mosques, they got inspiration from teaching they received and associations they formed within the mosque.

When they carried out the bombing for the cause of islam, they suddenly became non-muslims. A very big joke.
Re: Boko Haram Is Not Islam by miskeebillah: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2020
it is one thing to pass thru school and it is another for the school to pass thru you....quoting from Qura'n are sayings from Allah s.w.t as per the incident during the era of Mohammad so as to guide him thru..... you can only quote to criticize but lack the knowledge nd wisdom therein.

fine many atrocities has bn cause by some gang who claim to uphold Islam and following its teaching. but the fact that they quote nd pray in mosque doesn't make them a Muslim. so as not all those that attend church re Christians.

religions or should I say a true believer isn't that that read the word of God or that DT spend all days in the so claim house of worship but that that understand the divine meaning of those words written in the Holy Books.

wisdom differs from knowledge and the former is what is required to be a true believer

You might be a pastor or an Imam yet lack the divine wisdom to be true believer. in some some chapter in the Holy Bible Jesus disclaim to be a son of God rather a prophet but til today we focus more on John 3:16. ...

Ain't saying they didn't claim to be Muslim or didn't pray in mosque But that's not what Islam is. Chikena
Re: Boko Haram Is Not Islam by CodeTemplar: 8:43am On Jul 27, 2020
miskeebillah:

Islam in northern Nigeria is part of tradition and has been blended in so it isn't as simple as that.
Re: Boko Haram Is Not Islam by OkhaiAsein(m): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2020
Ok is now what then??
Re: Boko Haram Is Not Islam by Edyice: 9:17am On Jul 27, 2020
Uncle what are you saying

Re: Boko Haram Is Not Islam by Coolkid11(m): 9:32am On Jul 27, 2020
miskeebillah:

I have learnt that island are more faithful to their God than us

(1) (Reply)

Why Sotitobire Founder, Prophet Alfa Babatunde Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Everything You Need To Know About SARS From It's Creation / VIDEO: LAUTECH Student Shot Dead By Police During End SARS Protest In Ogbomoso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.