Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,855 members, 7,851,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

I Need Y'all Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Y'all Advise (979 Views)

Please I Need Y'all Advise. / I'm trying not to be a Simp. Please I Need Y'all Advice! / Does It Really Count? Pls I Need Y'all Opinions Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Y'all Advise by Charlesdmw: 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
Pls i need your advise guys.. Theres this girl i met 2018 when i was in 300l. She was in 100l then. She wasn't the kind that was interested in a relationship but through naturalisation we started dating each other. We loved each other very well as we profess it and also act it. She's from Benue state , she always told me then that her parents don't want a Yoruba guy because of their experience with her Yoruba sister's husband but i told her not to worry . the love grew stronger and we had many challenges which we overcame. Now i am a graduate and she's in her 300l. She's a month older than me but was always very loyal and supportive. She even cried cos she didn't wanna leave me at school when the lockdown started but she had to go home.. Recently she started giving me attitudes . then later she told me she was bothered because her parents are forcing her and one igbo guy together. She said the guy is over 32 almost 10yrs older than her. She said the guys family have 7 industries in lag but I'm just a university graduate awaiting service..she said the guy usually come to her shop and give her mommy money. She said even the mommy call's him her husband. We spoke about it last week and she told me she would handle it better, the following day she told me she's moved on already. She really insulted me and wouldn't even entertain anything i tell her .. She blocked me . i really love her and wouldn't want her to have any problem.she said she started having issues with the guy but the mother keeps telling HER TO ENDURE. I don't know why she hates me so much now.. What could have happened?Even when we got frat threatened, she still made the most moves to ensure we were together. Pls i need your advise on this..don't ignore.. REMEMBER I TOOK HER VIRGINITY but she insisted her mom would never accept a Yoruba boy

SHE TOLD ME HOW HER OLDEST SISTER 35YRS IS STILL AT HOME UNMARRIED BECAUSE OF HER MOM'S INFLUENCE. I DONT WANT HER TO REGRET ANY OF HER ACTIONS.. She also told me that her younger sis of 18 years that hasn't even stepped into a uni has found her husband too. She said the guy took her to his pastor. The guy is 35yrs old.. Should i say her parents are being controlled by their Hausa minds?
Re: I Need Y'all Advise by GerraMeh74(m): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Lala move to front page for Elders to comment.... Op but you no like progress? If the table turned and you are the lady who will you choose? A fresh graduate still hustling or a made man, with over 7 industries in Lagos? Please if you can kindly move on, allow your heart to heal and double your hustle.........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Y'all Advise by gracechellar(f): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
Leave her and move on biko. There are many fishes � in the river

1 Like

Re: I Need Y'all Advise by Charlesdmw: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
I really wouldn't want her to have any issues as i feel im the only one who can handle her craziness. This guy is new and she's saying she has gotten a husband
Re: I Need Y'all Advise by Charlesdmw: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
GerraMeh74:
Lala move to front page for Elders to comment.... Op but you no like progress? If the table turned and you are the lady who will you choose? A fresh graduate still hustling or a made man, with over 7 industries in Lagos? Please if you can kindly move on, allow your heart to heal and double your hustle.........
. But i don't know what could have made her hate me just in this lockdown. She used to tell me she doesnt like the guy but all of a sudden , she's all he wants.. She's not even the material type
Re: I Need Y'all Advise by Charlesdmw: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Many guys used to disturb her with exotic cars while at school but she turned them all down.. I really wonder what her mom did to her head
Re: I Need Y'all Advise by Charlesdmw: 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
gracechellar:
Leave her and move on biko. There are many fishes � in the river

She's even my first girlfriend. She always told me then about the tribal issue but didn't know she could just change all of a sudden
Re: I Need Y'all Advise by GerraMeh74(m): 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Charlesdmw:
. But i don't know what could have made her hate me just in this lockdown. She used to tell me she doesnt like the guy but all of a sudden , she's all he wants.. She's not even the material type
every woman is the material type, that you were not providing it for her ,doesn't mean she is not the material type, maybe during the lock down the guy step in and was providing for her and the family,what every lady wants is guaranteed financial stability... Bros you have not even gone for NYSC, Omo road still far oh, just wish her well and move on.

1 Like

Re: I Need Y'all Advise by Charlesdmw: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
GerraMeh74:
every woman is the material type, that you were not providing it for her ,doesn't mean she is not the material type, maybe during the lock down the guy step in and was providing for her and the family,what every lady wants is guaranteed financial stability... Bros you have not even gone for NYSC, Omo road still far oh, just wish her well and move on.

Moving on is not even a problem but she fking hates me.. Why I didn't even do anything
Re: I Need Y'all Advise by ecstasy357(m): 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Charlesdmw:
Pls i need your advise guys.. Theres this girl i met 2018 when i was in 300l. She was in 100l then. She wasn't the kind that was interested in a relationship but through naturalisation we started dating each other. We loved each other very well as we profess it and also act it. She's from Benue state , she always told me then that her parents don't want a Yoruba guy because of their experience with her Yoruba sister's husband but i told her not to worry . the love grew stronger and we had many challenges which we overcame. Now i am a graduate and she's in her 300l. She's a month older than me but was always very loyal and supportive. She even cried cos she didn't wanna leave me at school when the lockdown started but she had to go home.. Recently she started giving me attitudes . then later she told me she was bothered because her parents are forcing her and one igbo guy together. She said the guy is over 32 almost 10yrs older than her. She said the guys family have 7 industries in lag but I'm just a university graduate awaiting service..she said the guy usually come to her shop and give her mommy money. She said even the mommy call's him her husband. We spoke about it last week and she told me she would handle it better, the following day she told me she's moved on already. She really insulted me and wouldn't even entertain anything i tell her .. She blocked me . i really love her and wouldn't want her to have any problem.she said she started having issues with the guy but the mother keeps telling HER TO ENDURE. I don't know why she hates me so much now.. What could have happened?. Pls i need your advise on this..don't ignore.. REMEMBER I TOOK HER VIRGINITY

She doesn't hate you, she hates the fact that you act like your life revolves around her.

That capitalized phrase is almost laughable smiley smiley Did anybody tell you that taking that stuff guarantees you anything!!! undecided

Anyway, let her go. She blocked you, accept it. Dont call, dont text, dont visit her... and if by chance she bumps into you, greet her and go on ya own merry little way.

Difficult to do, I know....but guy, get your self respect back and more importantly focus on developing you, she will come around..... they always do (I AM NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR LIFE ON PAUSE WAITING FOR HER TO COME BACK, I'M SAYING THAT YOU SHOULD MOVE ON, abi na she disV you

1 Like

Re: I Need Y'all Advise by Charlesdmw: 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
ecstasy357:

She doesn't hate you, she hates the fact that you act like your life revolves around her.

That capitalized phrase is almost laughable smiley smiley Did anybody tell you that taking that stuff guarantees you anything!!! undecided

Anyway, let her go. She blocked you, accept it. Dont call, dont text, dont visit her... and if by chance she bumps into you, greet her and go on ya own merry little way.

Difficult to do, I know....but guy, get your self respect back and more importantly focus on developing you, she will come around..... they always do (I AM NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD PUT YOUR LIFE ON PAUSE WAITING FOR HER TO COME BACK, I'M SAYING THAT YOU SHOULD MOVE ON, abi na she disV you

ThNkz a lot boss.. She didn't DisV me...I'm a very fine boy and i have many girls that want me..i mean many but the hatred is what i have issues with
Re: I Need Y'all Advise by LadySarah: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
Don't worry, I will write it down in myv diary that you took her virginity.
Is the hymen with you?
Re: I Need Y'all Advise by Olunmercy56(f): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
Just move on, she is after money. Her mother will still destroy your home if you get married to her

1 Like

Re: I Need Y'all Advise by Charlesdmw: 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
LadySarah:
Don't worry, I will write it down in myv diary that you took her virginity.

Is the hymen with you?

I actually capitalised it because she always tell me how important it is to her but seems she forgot too soon
Re: I Need Y'all Advise by Charlesdmw: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Just move on, she is after money. Her mother will still destroy your home if you get married to her

Thanks boss. I thing she ain't patient enough cos I'm so making it big. But her virginity excuse always revolve around the tribe
Re: I Need Y'all Advise by Humanoid01(m): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Many people find it difficult to move on when it seems like they've lost a dear person, but I'm starting to think that I have a problem because I move on too easily that it seems like that person was never there in the first place. This life nor just balance.
Re: I Need Y'all Advise by Charlesdmw: 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
Humanoid01:
Many people find it difficult to move on when it seems like they've lost a dear person, but I'm starting to think that I have a problem because I move on too easily that it seems like that person was never there in the first place. This life nor just balance.

Hmm. The love ehn is too strong but she caught me unaware
Re: I Need Y'all Advise by ecstasy357(m): 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
Charlesdmw:

ThNkz a lot boss.. She didn't DisV me...I'm a very fine boy and i have many girls that want me..i mean many but the hatred is what i have issues with

This is the problem with most fine boys, looks means almost nothing.... girls are attracted by what they hear not what they see.

Just stop being a simp, no pun intended
Re: I Need Y'all Advise by Fidelismaria: 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2020

I'm fresh out of advice

Re: I Need Y'all Advise by Charlesdmw: 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
ecstasy357:

This is the problem with most fine boys, looks means almost nothing.... girls are attracted by what they hear not what they see.

Just stop being a simp, no pun intended

Hmm.thanks
Re: I Need Y'all Advise by Charlesdmw: 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
Fidelismaria:

I'm fresh out of advice

This means a lot as well

Re: I Need Y'all Advise by ecstasy357(m): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Olunmercy56:

Wow! You really think she is after money? He already narrated to us how she turned down guys with exotic cars and you still think money is all she is after.

Girl 1o1: Girls are naturally looking for security. This can be

Emotional security which the OP can provide,

financial security which he cant provide,

Stability I.e ability to remain centred in her moment of crisis. Girls will always have their ups and downs, their moments of uncertainty and they expect their man to be unmoved, but our dear op caved starts acting like he doesn't know himself or his worth.

Tell me dearie, how do feel when a group of guys are arguing and shouting then one guy with a calm voice spoke and everyone listens. Does that guy instantly becomes interesting to you or not?

Ability to remain stable is what most guys do not have

If you are interested in learning more about how to remain stable, let me know. I might talk more about it
Re: I Need Y'all Advise by Charlesdmw: 10:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
ecstasy357:

Wow! You really think she is after money? He already narrated to us how she turned down guys with exotic cars and you still think money is all she is after.

Girl 1o1: Girls are naturally looking for security. This can be

Emotional security which the OP can provide,

financial security which he cant provide,

Stability I.e ability to remain centred in her moment of crisis. Girls will always have their ups and downs, their moments of uncertainty and they expect their man to be unmoved, but our dear op caved starts acting like he doesn't know himself or his worth.

Tell me dearie, how do feel when a group of guys are arguing and shouting then one guy with a calm voice spoke and everyone listens. Does that guy instantly becomes interesting to you or not?

Ability to remain stable is what most guys do not have

If you are interested in learning more about how to remain stable, let me know. I might talk more about it

She loved me very well and proved it several times even when she mentioned her mommy's view about Yoruba..
But how did she get brainwashed all of a sudden?
Re: I Need Y'all Advise by MPESA(m): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
Forget about love Baami, she earlier update you about the Tribe issue Yet you think say na joke.
Re: I Need Y'all Advise by Charlesdmw: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
MPESA:
Forget about love Baami, she earlier update you about the Tribe issue Yet you think say na joke.

Now i believe how real it is.. Very real
Re: I Need Y'all Advise by MPESA(m): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
Charlesdmw:

Now i believe how real it is.. Very real

Baami it's very real, come add am say her elder sister done get issue with her Yoruba man.
Re: I Need Y'all Advise by Charlesdmw: 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
MPESA:

Baami it's very real, come add am say her elder sister done get issue with her Yoruba man.

She also told me that her younger sis of 18 years that hasn't even stepped into a uni has found her husband too. She said the guy took her to his pastor. The guy is 35yrs old.. Should i say her parents are being controlled by their Hausa minds?
Re: I Need Y'all Advise by MPESA(m): 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
Charlesdmw:

She also told me that her younger sis of 18 years that hasn't even stepped into a uni has found her husband too. She said the guy took her to his pastor. The guy is 35yrs old.. Should i say her parents are being controlled by their Hausa minds?

Worryless about them , just concentrate on stepping up your game.
Re: I Need Y'all Advise by themaestro08(m): 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Charlesdmw:
Pls i need your advise guys.. Theres this girl i met 2018 when i was in 300l. She was in 100l then. She wasn't the kind that was interested in a relationship but through naturalisation we started dating each other. We loved each other very well as we profess it and also act it. She's from Benue state , she always told me then that her parents don't want a Yoruba guy because of their experience with her Yoruba sister's husband but i told her not to worry . the love grew stronger and we had many challenges which we overcame. Now i am a graduate and she's in her 300l. She's a month older than me but was always very loyal and supportive. She even cried cos she didn't wanna leave me at school when the lockdown started but she had to go home.. Recently she started giving me attitudes . then later she told me she was bothered because her parents are forcing her and one igbo guy together. She said the guy is over 32 almost 10yrs older than her. She said the guys family have 7 industries in lag but I'm just a university graduate awaiting service..she said the guy usually come to her shop and give her mommy money. She said even the mommy call's him her husband. We spoke about it last week and she told me she would handle it better, the following day she told me she's moved on already. She really insulted me and wouldn't even entertain anything i tell her .. She blocked me . i really love her and wouldn't want her to have any problem.she said she started having issues with the guy but the mother keeps telling HER TO ENDURE. I don't know why she hates me so much now.. What could have happened?Even when we got frat threatened, she still made the most moves to ensure we were together. Pls i need your advise on this..don't ignore.. REMEMBER I TOOK HER VIRGINITY but she insisted her mom would never accept a Yoruba boy

SHE TOLD ME HOW HER OLDEST SISTER 35YRS IS STILL AT HOME UNMARRIED BECAUSE OF HER MOM'S INFLUENCE. I DONT WANT HER TO REGRET ANY OF HER ACTIONS.. She also told me that her younger sis of 18 years that hasn't even stepped into a uni has found her husband too. She said the guy took her to his pastor. The guy is 35yrs old.. Should i say her parents are being controlled by their Hausa minds?

So much baggage, garbage and chaos in a mere dating relationship. What for? Why not walk away and find someone who may even be better and without all the baggage?

That said, you appeared confuse and to some extent stupid. Imagine "she insulted me, I beg her, she cried" bla bla bla and all the drivel you wrote up there? What is wrong with you OP?
Re: I Need Y'all Advise by Charlesdmw: 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
MPESA:

Worryless about them , just concentrate on stepping up your game.

Thanks boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Y'all Advise by Charlesdmw: 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
themaestro08:

So much baggage, garbage and chaos in a mere dating relationship. What for? Why not walk away and find someone who may even be better and without all the baggage?

That said, you appeared confuse and to some extent stupid. Imagine "she insulted me, I beg her, she cried" bla bla bla and all the drivel you wrote up there? What is wrong with you OP?

Well she happens to be the first girl i would engage in a relationship with.. She's my first and two yrs gone .im not the most faithful boyfriend but i sure have a special place for her
Re: I Need Y'all Advise by lagusboyyy(m): 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
You cant force a relationship that either of the parents are against. Its even more difficult now that the lady has fallen out of love with you.

The bitter truth is this,that lady is not coming back to you.

Just MOVE ON.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do Girls Like Guys They Meet For The First Time Even Talking? / Actress Pat Ugwu Shows Off Herself Stripped To Her Underwear To Twerk / Best Sleeping Habits For Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.