Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,750 members, 7,827,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia (207 Views)

Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia / Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia by straighttalk(m): 2:18am On Jul 31, 2020
Re: Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia

I think it is only good to correct wrong impressions when one is formed irrespective of what or who is involved. I read with dismay the above title "Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia" on this great platform of ours Nairaland. Though my grouse is not in the authenticity of the video as I know virtually anything and everything is can be fabricated under the sun today. But my concern is in the obvious discrepancies and illogicality in the message. Yes there is no denying that that Saudi Arabia punish illicit sex with either some strokes of cane or outright stoning to death depending on the who is involved. But it is important to note that it does not behoves Saudi Arabia to expose the unclothedness of anybody talk more of recording naked videos of the culprits.
Another annoying thing about the whole fabrication is the comments section which I took my time searching for who will notice the inconsistency and raise an objection to it but sadly to no avail. Not even upto the first three pages of the comments section. It is based on this rape of justice and the need to expose the anomaly in the written piece that I put up this response.
I have tried as much as I could not to bring in suggestions and intentions behind the piece but what is obvious and logical to sensible reasonings. I therefore urge the reader and audience not to read extra meanings to what is by this effort meant to just set the record right. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Price Of Ignorance – Pastor D.K. Olukoya / Chalartan Prophets Sleeping With Women To Steal Their Stars and Glory / Kano Blasphemy And Sharia; Listen To An Erudite Scholar Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.