Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Association Of Christian Evangelist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Association Of Christian Evangelist. (261 Views)

Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith / Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies / BREAKING: Popular Christian Evangelist, Rev. Billy Graham Dies At 99 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Association Of Christian Evangelist. by 777isaac: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
This is not a church forum, but a thread for true worshipers of God who are interested to make maximum impact in the kingdom through soul winning. (John 4: 24; Proverbs 11:30).

It is an association designed to make our community free of evil people. (If you don't speak to warn the wicked to stop their evil ways, they will die in their sin. Ezekiel 3:18-19)

The association is totally devoted and open to anyone who is interested to become a productive Evangelist. It's a platform where we share ideas on how to win souls for the kingdom of God, where we share new persuasive skills needed to advance the kingdom work to the ends of the earth. As the Kingdom of God wax forward, there are people who like the ancient Jezebel of Samaria, are prepared to do all they can, to stop the the work of God. The truth is that the kingdom of darkness is never happy about the Power of God on people's life. And each day their desire is to rubbish the good work of the people of God.

In this association,our goal shall include:

1. To Learn all the persuasive skills and ideas needed to convert a sinner into the kingdom of God;

2. To train people who will be relevant in this end time Evangelistic assignment of God;

3. To educate and imprint in people the burning desire to win soul into the Kingdom of God.

4. To break and destroy the denominational and organisational codes prevalent in churches today, through detail and proper information of the Bible teaching on pure worship as the only means of capturing souls to heaven and not denomination.

6. To prepare people who shall be ready to go to the ends of the earth to evangelize Jesus.

7. To teach and train people on how to manage the huge human and financial resources available in the Kingdom Project.

What God ask us to do is to continue to evangelize the kingdom benefits to everyone. "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit: Teaching them to Observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matthew 28:19-20.

And this we shall achieve through:

1. *Market/Business place evangelism,

2. *Motor Park evangelism

3. Hospital evangelism

4. Prison evangelism;

5. The in-House evangelism.( Church follow up)

6. The street and House to House evangelism

7. The internet and technology evangelism

*A brief summary of our duties on each section:

1. *Market/Business Place Evangelism:*

1. To teach people secrets in the Bible and how to apply Revelational scriptures for their immediate sales and purchases benefits. (Hosea 4:6a)

2. To teach people how to raise goodly altars in business/market places.(Dan. 6:3-5; 16-17)

3. To teach people how to Seal their business with the name of Jesus and invoke godly forces on a daily basis to increase sales. (2 Corinthians 1:22)

2. Motor Park Evangelism:

1. To Preach Repentance to those who don't ever appear in Church like drivers who operate on 24/7 and those who live in places like purdah and can only be accessed when they travel. (Acts 8: 26-40)

2. To Pray and destroy any forces of darkness projected on travellers meant to bring sorrow to people of God. (1Peter 5:8b)

3. To register the presence of God in the parks, which is enough to scare away evil forces. (Proverbs 8:17)

3. *Hospital Evangelism:*

1. To Bring Healing to those whose sickness is beyond the Doctor's ability. (Mark 16: 18)

2. To Restore Hope to the sick and empathise with them.(1Thess. 4:18)

3. To Preach Repentance to the Unbelievers. (Matthew 3:2)

4. *Prison Evangelism:*

1. To bind up those who are broken hearted
(Isaiah 61:1)

2. To fellowship with prisoners and remind them of the power of God to forgive. (Ezekiel 18:23)

3. To continue to visit and teach them to reject evil, and accept righteousness through renewing of their minds. (Romans 12: 1-2)

5 *The In-House Evangelism:* (This we do usually in collaboration with church members)

How it works:

1. Seek out members that have stop attending church, but who are on God's book of remembrance, follow them up and restate them to church attendance. (Mal 3:16)

2. Make disciples within the church through personal discovery of individual spiritual gift and how to put them to use for effective witnessing.(Rom. 12:5-8; 1Cori.12:4-11)

3. Teach Church members the preaching persuasive skills in Evangelism.( Acts 25&26)

6. *The Street and House to House Evangelism* :

1. Preach to everyone in the street, teach them how to apply the knowledge of the Bible to live the abundant life Jesus has come to offer. (John 10:10b)

2. Carry out morning cry as a way to reach people early on a daily basis (Prov. 8:17)

3. Seek out those who are interested in God but are ashamed of what others will say of their faith. (John 3:1-3)

7. *The Internet and Technology Evangelism:
* (This type of outreach is not new to us again), therefore our duty here shall be to:

1. Continue to be creative and innovative on how to reach millions On-line on a daily basis.

2. Create a data base of people in each city, zone and state which could be through email, SMS, or Whatsapp, and continue to reach them with the message of Jesus Christ on a daily basis

3. Carry out video, virtual and 3D effects of reaching people with the gospel on a daily basis.

Since our Commencement, we have continue to teach and train people at all level what it takes to be a productive Evangelist of the Kingdom.

Registration to join this large army of Christ is absolutely free. Therefore you can join our every Friday programme schedule to hold at designated center close to you.

Interested persons should forward their names, number and location to meet with others within their location. Send mail to:
efiaisaacoyemikeevangelistas@gmail.com

Some of the Courses to discuss include:

1. The Power behind Evangelism and how to Connect

2. The Leadership Role of the Evangelist

3. The Secrets of Church Growth, and diverse means to create surplus through generative field operations.

4. The Persuasive skill needed to secure people's attention, and convert people to your favour.

5. The Prophetic Nature of the Evangelist and it's relevant to this end time generation.

6. Data collection, usage and Technological Techniques and Application Process for Church Expansion.

7. How to make your place of Business an abode for Evangelism and be rewarded with great turnover on a daily basis.

8. Capturing towns, cities and countries through international Evangelism.(The Paul's approach)

9. How God pays and reward his workers. Either auxiliary or full time works.

10. Strategic warfare in places of Evangelism and how to conquer. And many more...

For General Issues, Counseling and Prayers Contact:
Pastor/Evangelist Mr&Mrs Efia Oyemike and Princess Ewere Efia.

@ Blue tenth, Block Industry Layout, Lekki-epe express way, general paint bus stop, after Abraham Adesanye Estate Ajah Lagos.

Or call : 07062355058, WhatsApp: 08093954076

winkJesus is Lord wink
Re: Association Of Christian Evangelist. by 777isaac: 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Forum discussion: An unbeliever says he won't worship God untill he receives a huge sum of money from God. How do we begin to convince this fellow?
Re: Association Of Christian Evangelist. by 777isaac: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2020
TOPIC: Experience the Impossible.

Key Verse* : Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:18&19.

*INTRODUCTION* :

The Bible reveals to us that God finished his work on the Seventh day and He rested and blessed and sanctified it. Genesis 2:2&3.

Logically, it would imply that on the eight day God began something new. I want to pray for you that this eight month shall produce glorious favours, you shall experience new level of forgiveness, blessings, restoration, and God's presence, in the mighty name of Jesus.

*Remember ye not the Former Things:*

There is the old way which is characterized with hardship, servitude, lack and murmuring. Like the people of God in Egypt, "Therefore they did set over them taskmasters to afflict them with their burdens...and the Egyptians made the children of Israel to serve with rigour: and they made their lives bitter with hard bondage... Exodus 1:11-14. it was an experience they will never want to pass through the second time after the mighty deliverance from God through Moses.

And indeed that was God desire for them, never to go back to Egypt to be bound men and women again. Hence, God has promised something new.

God always want us to enter into new level of relationship with Him and this can be seen from His continuous search for a willing heart to use. Ezekiel 22:30.

Because it is the Month of new beginning, where God himself have began something new, I want to pray one more time for you that every new thing God has design for you this eight month, may you receive them, may you experience something wonderful, everything you are long overdue for, may this eight month deliver them.

*Now it Shall Spring Forth*

Our opening texts says...now it shall spring forth, shall ye not know it, this simply means whatsoever you have been expecting and praying for, "now" it shall manifest. ( Like a seed of corn planted that the farmer has been waiting for, to spring out,) I pray again for you, all you have laboured and sowed since the beginning of the year, this August they shall spring forth. Amen.

Further the Prophecy says the Lord will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. These are things that are impossible. Water in the desert? Way in the wilderness? Impossible things. But with God nothing shall be impossible. Luke 1: 37

A wilderness is a complete hopeless situation where nothing seems to be happening; there is no headway; everything is in a state of suspension, God says He will make a way. What is that thing that has refused to work, what is that thing, that has caused you sleepless nights, let me remind you that in Psalms 30:5, the Psalmist says weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. This eight month, may you enter into new level of Joy, may God intervene and make a way for you where there seems to be no way.

The use of the word "even", in our key verse implies to a greater degree, that means the chances of it happening is high, you may not be sure, but it's certain with God. Imagine water in the desert, highly impossible, but this is a God who caused water to come out from the rock, this is a God who shut the lions mouth, a God who didn't allow fire to consume the three Hebrew boys thrown into the furnace. I pray again for you, this eight month may you experience the impossible, may you experience something wonderful, may this month deliver new level of Joy to you and your love ones, and may you enter into new level of mercy, in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Prayers:

1. Thank God for a brand new day, the first Monday in the month of August. Psalms 92:1

2. Pray that this new month, you shall experience new mercy, restorations, new level of walk with God.

3. Lift your right hand above your head and declare authoritatively that this month must deliver to you all you are long overdue for.

4. Declare Open Heaven, say you will experience something wonderful, something unimaginable, the impossible, something big...

_A message of Efia Isaac Oyemike Evangelistic Association._
Re: Association Of Christian Evangelist. by 777isaac: 7:51am On Aug 13, 2020
*Sex in Dreams and there Sources!

13th August, 2020.

*INTRODUCTION* :

Anonymous believer who has been bone again for a decade plus, sent me a message about his frequent sex in dreams. He wrote:
"Pastor I appreciate all your prayers and messages, may God increase your grace...,but my major concern today is the frequent sex I use to have in my dreams when I sleep either at night or during the day. I have been born again for over a decade plus ago, and am married with kids, but I continue to see myself having sex in dreams. Please sir what is the cause, because this is becoming so embarrassing. This past months it has been so frequent that I have to open up " he said. "And please sir any help from you will be greatly appreciated".

Two things that gave me great concern in his message, was the fact that he has been a believer for a decade plus now, and secondly he is married.

Let me approach his question by using the Bible as a guide, with the hope that Mr anonymous and people like him, can get answers to their long standing questions of frequent sex in their dreams.

*Know the truth and you will be free of worries;*

It is important to note that decoding the meaning behind sex in dreams is not a one size fits all process, because the sources of any dream can either be physiological or psychological and it can be Spiritual also, like that of Jacobs' mentioned in our opening text. Genesis 28:12-14.

The physiological or psychological source of sex dreams may occur as a result of the biological state of our body, i.e the natural state where individuals can have an erotic dream usually at night accompanied by (nocturnal) emission of semen. Although this is may not be common to everyone.

The Spiritual source of sex dreams can be from spirit wife or husband possessing someone, marine forces, or witchcraft as the case may be.

Having side that, as a believer the source is not so important, but what should concern you more is whom you are in Christ Jesus. He that is in you is greater than he that is in the world. 1 John 4:4. The idea that you are possessed by spirit wife or husband can't be true. Because as a believer that is married you are joined to your spouse, and Christ is the head of your union. 1 Corinthians 11: 3. Therefore you can't be re-possessed by another evil spirit, light and darkness can't dwell in the same body. Read (Luke 11:34-36; Matt. 19:4-6)

What is responsible for your sex dream now, if not physiological or psychological factors may be a simple act of witchcraft. Forces that don't want your glory to be seen. Or it may just be warning from from God to you about what may happen to you when you are awake.

Hence, according to Pastor John Piper "...God speaks to us by sending us frightening dreams to warn us away from certain behaviour we might commit when we are awake. He quoted Job 33:14&15 which reads in part "....for God speaks once, yea twice, yet man perceived it not. In dreams,...when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumbering upon the bed". Will the dream have its God-appointed effect of humbling us , frightening us about our own bent to sinning? asked Piper, and will we lay hold on him for purity in waking life? You have to prayerfully take charge of your sexual life as their may be impending danger God is warning against.

Secondly in Isaiah 29:8, the Bible described an experience you may be familiar with, i.e dreaming about something we desire in real life. The passage describes hungry and thirsty people who are dreaming about eating and drinking but in real life still hungry and thirsty. "It shall even be as when an hungry man dreameth, and behold, he eathet, but he awaketh, and his soul is empty, or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and behold, he drinketh, but he awaketh and he is faint..." This can also happen to your sexual life said Piper, therefore if you have been craving for sex in your awakening life, or you use to indulge in any sexual manipulative acts, it may likely re-surface in your dream life. If this is the case, then you would need to speak with your spouse and most importantly trust more in the power of God to help you break away from sexual manipulative activities.

Finally, you should understand that some dreams are not real, therefore they may be false. "The idols speak deceitfully, diviners see visions that lie, they tell dreams that are false, they give comfort in vain, therefore the people wonder like sheep oppressed for lack of a shepherd." Zechariah 10:2.
This situation painted above in that scenario points to the fact that dreams can be deceptive and manipulated by diviners and witchcraft. This can be true even in our sexual life. However you should tell yourself the truth, by speaking clearly about those dreams sex, that it is not you, and they are false. And because you are a believer, a new creature made new in Christ, those dreams are lie. 2 Corinthians 5:17. You should also know that you have power over witchcraft and all forces of darkness in spiritual places, command those forces programmed from the air to make you sorrowful and dirty out of your way, by the name of Jesus. You can read powerful Psalms like Psalms 27, 91, henceforth before bedtime and that will be the end to sex in your dreams.

I hope answer has been provided to your questions. If there is any area you find difficult to understand, please let your questions come. God will provide you with answers because He is the revealer of secrets in dreams. To those of you who also may want to ask questions regarding any personal or general issues, you can send us your questions to efiaisaacoyemikeevangelisticas@gmail.com.
Re: Association Of Christian Evangelist. by 777isaac: 6:14am On Aug 14, 2020
August 14, 2020.

Our Source is from Above!

Key verse: And the word of the Lord came unto him saying, get thee hence, and turn thee eastward, and hide thyself by the brook cherish, that is before Jordan...and I have commanded the ravens to feed thee there. 1 King 17:2-4.

INTRODUCTION:

Trusting God for provisions can be rewarding, and since human resources are limited, it will be advisable that our absolute trust should be on God who is never limited in resources. The Bible says the cattle upon a thousand hills, the silver and gold... belongs to Him. Psalms 50:10.

*THE ALL DEPENDABLE GOD.*

When it comes to your sales, purchases and finances, you must see God as your dependable partner.

No one can succeed on his own without the help of God.(Psalms 121:1-2) And in Psalms 127:1&2 also, Bible declare that except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that builds it, except the Lord keep the city the Watchman walketh but in vain. It is vain for you to rise up early to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrow, for so he giveth his beloved sleep.

How can we ever think of succeeding in this world without the help of God. We can be so gifted, intelligent, educated, connected, and even financially capable, but success can still be far from us if we fail to use all we possess in a way that promotes God's interest, salvation and common good of others.

In our opening text, God told Elijah that He has commanded the ravens to feed him, because he Elijah had borne the burden of God, the Lord is now interested to take care of him. As a matter of fact, to show how God load us with his benefits, in verse 9 of that same 1kings 17, when the brook cherish dried up, God commanded a widow to sustain Elijah.

We can't be stranded with the kind of God we worship. He is too big to fail. No one walks with God and not enter into the promise. You should be heaven conscious of your supply, not man, not your employer, not Nigeria nor Europe or America, it's then that your supply will be non-stop.

I have seen several people who became disappointed and frustrated because they where trusting and waiting on their fellow man. The scriptures says caused be the man that trusted in man, maketh flesh his arm, ...and shall not see when good cometh... Jeremiah 17: 5-6. Man that you see today can't help themselves, we all depend on God therefore it will be completely foolish to put our trust in our jobs, financies, intelligence, or our business. These things are good but you must understand that they are only channels to make you succeed in life. And it is the value we attach to them in relation to how we use them to promote God's interest that shows we actually depend on God for our next supply.

I pray for you, that this week, may God's blessings locate you, may the Lord send you buyers and those interested in your business today, your source shall never run dry because heaven will continue to back you up. And most importantly may that new thing that has been pending spring forth. Amen.
You are lifted.
Re: Association Of Christian Evangelist. by 777isaac: 6:26am On Aug 17, 2020
17th August, 2020.

One Good Turn Deserves Another.

*Key verse:* And David said, is there yet any that is left of the house of Saul, that I may shew him kindness for Jonathan's sake. 2 Samuel 9:1

*Introduction* :

Absolutely, majority of us can relate with such saying - "one good turn deserves another. It's a practice champions and great achievers are well known with. It connotes reciprocal of help or kind act to someone who has done something good for you. In other words, when you Do a good deed with no other intension, it may be returned to you in the most unexpected of ways. It can also be seen from the rationale of discernment and empathy, It has so much to do with the future. I.e the possibility of another day, or tomorrow.

*A case study of Saul, Jonathan and David:*

For those of us who may not know the story, King Saul will not let go, hence he was ready to kill for the kingdom to remain in his control, but his son Jonathan is of different nature and disposition. And this can be seen from father and son conversation.

Observe this contrast;

Saul: For as long as the son of Jesse liveth upon the ground, thou shalt not be established, nor thy kingdom. Wherefore now send and fetch him unto me, for he shall surely die.

Jonathan: ... Wherefore shall he be slain? What hath he done?

Anyone in the state of Jonathan would aid his father to end the life of David, because David was a big threats to the throne.

But blatantly, Jonathan defended David and went ahead to make a covenant with him that produced the statement in our opening text:" is there yet any that is left of the house of Saul, that I may shew him kindness for Jonathan's sake"

The good deed of Jonathan, after his death, was remembered, and that gave his son Mephbosheth a great opportunity to come back to the royal family and continued to eat and wine with David until his death.

There are good things we can do today, that others or even you will come back to benefit from it. There is always a now for tomorrow, is a message of one good turn deserves another. We must learn to live our lives as people who understands that tomorrow will always be better. And it's the friends you help today that may turn out to be of good to you when the need arises.

David himself wrote in one of his Psalms, thine own friends, and thy father's friend, forsake not...better is a neighbor that is near than a brother far off..prov 27:10.
The good deed of your parents can turn out good for you, there are so many people who received placement as a result of their father's or mother's good deed. Friend have been remembered for previous good act, brothers and brothers have helped each other for the sake of another day. And most importantly God have continued to help us because of our relationship with Him.

For example in this era of Covid -19 where unemployment, financial drought, increase in death, etc, is the order of the day, it's only those who had built a bequest in terms of financial reserve, good rapport with family and friends, business partners, investors, and most importantly a strong relationships with God that can remain relevant to their self and perhaps those around them. If you have not been good to others before and accidentally you become broke, there wouldn't be anyone to look up to. A better fact.

My friends, one good turn deserves another is a message that has come to remind us that even if we are to keep a good rapport with our families, friends, and neighbors, the most important fall back relationship we can ever think of is with God. The reason is simple. Anyone can fail to remember the good things we did for them, but our God can never forget. Man is susceptible to change and forget completely, but God says even if your mother and father forsake thee, I will take you up. Psalms 27:10.

I pray for someone reading this article that God will cause someone to remember you today for good, a book of remembrance of all the good things you have done for others, but you are yet to be remembered and rewarded shall be opened for you this week, in the mighty name of Jesus. And finally, may your name be found in the good book of God this new week for rewards. Amen.

Prayers:
1. Thank God for a brand new week.

2. Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within thee use it to bless God this morning.

3. Pray that God Remember you specially today. Please mention those areas you need urgent attention on.

4. Declare and decree Open Heaven for great sales this week.

Thank you for being part of the people God is using to move his work to cities and villages. Remain blessed.
Re: Association Of Christian Evangelist. by 777isaac: 6:08am On Aug 20, 2020
*The Highest Strategy!*

20th August, 2020.

*Key verse :* Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us.

*Introduction* :

There is a power that works in everyman's life, this power defines the kind of person we are, whomever you choose to obey - light or darkness, you become slave to. And there is always alternatives of the kind of life to live. That is why in every decision making, there is always more than one way. And the truth remains that if we have only one way of doing a thing, that way mighty probably be wrong and that will also mean we have not thought hard enough. Therefore we must think into the root of our decision in other to ascertain the rationale, by comparing the costs and benefits, such that changes in either the cost and benefits may change our decision. What will it cost you to believe that God can do exceeding abundantly above all...

*Trust all of God's strategy.*

One fact about God is that he desires the best for us. The Bible says his thoughts towards us is that of good and peace...,to give us an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11. God desire is to give us everything we want because we are children of God. To enjoy continued support from God, you must recognise and be conscious that He is our very present help, you must know that when we believe in Him our struggles are handed unto Him. Thus no matter what people do, or circumstances brings to frustrate the power of God in your life, it will only amount to moving you to greater heights.

A man's greatest obstacle to success is people of his house hold, the Bible in Genesis talked about Joseph's half brothers selling him because according to them: "we shall see what will become of his dreams" Genesis 37:20. Unknowingly to them they were frustrating him to his greatest height in life. Listen my friend, if God has said it, then every other thing that happens in your life is just a channel to bring the promise to manifestation. In most cases, God won't show you the pit and prison experience like in the case of Joseph, because that may get you scared and perturbed and even uninterested in the plan of God for you. However one thing about God is that he is in full control, he controls the heat, he knows your makeup and the exactitude of the heat required to make you whom He desire of you.

I have found peace in always relying in God's strategies. Because they are always sure. His counsels, are for life winning course, therefore it doesn't matter where you are now in life, believe that God is working out something new. There is a power that works in us that make us invisible and that is the power described in our opening text. The power is said to be in us, not else where, but it's in you. That alone calls for a great celebration!

Therefore it's how far you can see that determines your outcomes. Or in other words, as you think so it's. What is your choice? To see yourself and think the way God sees, or the other way round, i.e what circumstances says. Joseph saw himself from the light of God's thought for his life, he avoided evils and he was celebrated!

I want to pray for you today, that every thing that is planned to destroy you shall turn out to be things that will promote you. The people that thought you won't amount to anything shall come and celebrate with you soon in the mighty name of Jesus. And finally may you receive grace to trust in all the strategy of God for your greatest manifestation. May this weekend favour you. Amen.

Have a wonderful weekend ahead.

You are lifted!
Re: Association Of Christian Evangelist. by 777isaac: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
*Seasons and Time.*

24th August, 2020

*Key verse:* Allow perseverance to finish it's work, so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. James 1:4 _(NIV)_

*Introduction* :

Three men visited Abraham, and made a promise to him that, "...I will certainly return unto thee according to the time of life". These men from verse 1 of chapter 18 of Genesis, reveals that the Lord was among them, and the fact remains that they made a promise for a particular season to return. Why would there be a set time to return , why not now and there? How long will that time and returning season be?

God is never in rush, His timeline is always accurate. Bible says he makes everything beautiful at his time. I have noticed from his hours of visitation, that when He visit, he makes a man feel good as if he has never waited. Man's issue has always been his mundane desire, pressured by haste and unconscious or conscious need to please others and perhaps self aggrandisement.

*The Question:*

Why would God who owns every thing still have to ask man to wait for particular season and time before they receive their request? What if this people get tired of waiting and look for answers elsewhere, would that not mean God have lost someone to the Devil? Let's answer this questions with the aid of the Bible, with the hope that God Himself will provide answers.

When God make us a promise to do certain things for us, this should not be misunderstood for man's promise, for man can easily make promise from what they don't currently have or what they expect to happen, but for God, everything he has promised is already in place, the only thing left is either for us to mature into it, or for our eyes to be opened to see it.
First let's look at the revelational knowledge from Abraham's request to God. "And Abraham said behold, to me thou hast given no seed: and lo, one born in my house is mine heir. And behold, the word of the Lord came unto him saying, this shall not be thine heir, but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir"

That was the promise. It took another 24 years before that promise could come to pass. Does it mean that God who owns everything was lacking babies at that time, what could be his reason for a set time? Abraham was already ninety nine years old, anyone would agree with him, if he is urgent to have a baby, as a matter of fact he was even over due for it.

Let me quickly reiterate here that God is interested in our being perfect in walking with him, being like him, thinking like him etc. And it's this characteristic of God in us that gives birth to the promise. It Is not as if God will have to design and build another way to bring his promise to pass, rather it's a process that tandems with our nature. Anytime we align our thoughts with God's will, automatically we enter into the promise.

Naturally we become mature in handling things well as our years in life increase. When God made that promise to Abraham, God knew that Abraham's love for God and willingness to walk with Him need to mature, be proved, and patience has to carry out his full work to produce the Results, i.e "lacking nothing"
Therefore, the phrase walk before me, and be thou perfect. Genesis 17:1b connotes whole dedication to performing God's will. The way we have faith to receive the promise, faith is also needed to enter into the manifestation and continuation of the flow of blessings from God.

Have you ever tried doing anything big, say like wedding event, burial or just a big ceremony, I want you to reflect on how you went about it, the time, effort, money and people, you understand how complicated it can be. Every step needs to be completed in a precise way, by specific people, at the right time.That is exactly the same with what God is doing in our life. Unless what ever you have needed in this world has nothing to do with other people, that is when you may conclude that you don't need patience.

Our opening text says allow perseverance to finish it's work, so that you will be mature and complete. This explains the old adage that says patience is a tree whose root is bitter but his fruit is sweet. I pray for you that you will produce good fruit, because you are the salt of the earth, may others harvest good fruit from you this week in thy might name of Jesus.

When our eyes are shut regarding the blessings, even when the blessings is there already, we may need to pray for God to open our eyes to see what we may not be seeing. In Genesis 21:19, God had to open the eyes of Hagar to see a well of water at the wilderness of Beer-sheba after she and her son Ishmael almost died. The account says ...she saw a well of water, and she went and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink. This well of water had been there, but it was not until she pray before the angel of God opened her eyes to see it. Friends, there are things you probably don't see yet in that area of business, there are things you urgently need to start doing that others who are already ahead of you are doing, God can show you this things, because no one will tell you their secrets of success, therefore we must continue to pray for God to reveal certain things we need urgently to us, if not this things may actually be there, but shut down from our sights, either by circumstances, or wishes and dictates of men and the wicked one.

Secondly, God has given us free will therefore if we choose not to wait for His promise, it doesn't add or subtract anything from God. Because his rules is basically for our own good, He never desires any to be destroyed, his promise is that we all have a healthy life and prosper in all we do. 3 John 1:2
If you are an adopted child of God, you are in an enviable position - even if your circumstances tempt you to believe otherwise, when life gets difficult and painful, remember that you are not alone and there is a promised place called home, it's a glorious future that awaits those who conquer.

I pray for you again, this week may you produce fruit worthy of emulation. I don't know how long you have waited for that promise, I declare and decree that this month shall not end till God delivers your blessings. May this be your season and set time for favour. Amen.

Prayer point:

1. Thank God for a brand new week.

2. Worship and listen to what He will ask you to do this new week.

3. Begin to ask him for new mercy.

4. Pray that He should open your eyes to see new areas of opportunity in your business, to show you the things that you need to do to attract fresh Sales.

5. Pray for spirit of patients and perseverance.

*For more readings:*

Read Eph 1:1-14 and meditate on all that is yours as His adopted child of God.

Thank you and, welcome one more time to a brand new week, may favour locate you!

(1) (Reply)

The Mind Of A Bible Researcher / Imo Pastor Set To Hold Special Prayer For Donald Trump's Re-election / Woman Fakes Conversion To Islam In Order To Defraud Nigerian Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.