Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,570 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

How to cure ailments with simple natural remedies. See the amazing TESTIMONIALS! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How to cure ailments with simple natural remedies. See the amazing TESTIMONIALS! (845 Views)

Re: Natural Cure For Ailments With The Use Of Roots,Bark And Leaves Of Trees / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year / Cure For All Ailments With Diet Therapy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to cure ailments with simple natural remedies. See the amazing TESTIMONIALS! by lizdammy: 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Did you know that simply observing warm water therapy can reverse certain health challenges?
Yes... Many have experienced diverse health benefits from this simple practice.

Apart from warm water therapy, there are other simple natural remedies that handle major health challenges like high pressure, diabetes, etc.

You will be pleasantly surprised to experience this yourself.

Come over to EVVAGREEN group to learn more.

Below are some of the testimonials.
Re: How to cure ailments with simple natural remedies. See the amazing TESTIMONIALS! by lizdammy: 11:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
I wish to share a testimony to the use of unripe pawpaw for the treatment of ulcer.

Beloved nature is wonderful. God is faithful.
The person having Gastric ulcer who can't eat anything can now eat she is
now testifying and recommending it to people healing are taking place.

God bless Evagreen by Dammy love. It's true and real.
Re: How to cure ailments with simple natural remedies. See the amazing TESTIMONIALS! by lizdammy: 12:00am On Aug 12, 2020
Good evening my beautiful pple of Evvagreen.

Since my friend and sister from another mother Ijelove introduced me to this group I ve benefited so much.

I can't remember the last time I or any of my family members visited the hospital for ill health.

Early morning water therapy is now routine work for my hubby who weaks as early as 5am to boil water.

For malaria fever I use 2 dates and 1 bitter cola twice daily for 5days.

For typhoid fever I use scent leaf, utasili and bitter leaf squeezed out water for 7days twice daily.

For infection I prepare Combo for the whole family. I also prepare natural juice like tiger nut n dates,
fruits juice and even coconut milk instead of minerals.

I also prepare pineapple leave juice, guava n fruit leaves 4 pain relief (my hubby no longer take pain relief drugs).

For headache onions does the magic. For sore throat I use ginger.

I prepared natural soap and ve being using the natural method to treat my hair breakage with egg, olive oil, onion and honey.

For ulcer treatment I prepare pawpaw therapy. I ve being cooking with locust beans so lovely n natural semo with corn n dry cassava.

And many other things I ve being trying out and each one prepared is lovely.

One thing I never fail to do is put down all i learn on my notebook for easy access esp.when pple around are in urgent need.

May the Good Lord continue to bless and preserve u our one in a million mummy Dammylove and all the Admins and lecturers.

1 Like

Re: How to cure ailments with simple natural remedies. See the amazing TESTIMONIALS! by lizdammy: 12:03am On Aug 12, 2020
Good evening Evergreners,, I have benefited so much in this wonderful group.

Last week I was down with malaria and I did the malaria therapy; 1 bitterkola and 2 dates morning and evening, coupled with my warm water therapy.

And worked like magic, before 3 days on the therapy I was already strong with no more severe headache.

Thank you so much MummyDammylove for your good works, only God will truly reward you.

1 Like

Re: How to cure ailments with simple natural remedies. See the amazing TESTIMONIALS! by lizdammy: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Good morning ma.
I can't keep calm oooo. I have never been serious with natural medicine and have been quick to criticize.

My mouth is shut oooo. What the big names of antimalarial and antibiotics could not do in two treatments of two weeks interval, bitter cola and dates did within 36 hours. Chai!!

Your sister have suffered. If I had gone back to the hospital two days ago, I would have been placed on admission.

I am now an ambassador.
God bless you ma.
God take you to your desired place of rest in Jesus name.
May you not miss your reward here on earth and in heaven our ultimate goal.

I give God all the glory and I remain grateful to you for being an instrument of honour in God's hands in this our generation.

I will just complete the dosage for formality sake.
I don't carry this message for head to share everywhere and to invite friends and family.
Thank you ma.
Re: How to cure ailments with simple natural remedies. See the amazing TESTIMONIALS! by lizdammy: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
Good evening ma. I'm extremely grateful for your guidance and advice on my diet.

I went in for my test results that came back from South Africa and to my surprise the doctor revealed there has been a great improvement. The verdict on my kidneys was that I needed to have a kidney transplant but because of God's grace and favour shown on me and through your diet tips, my kidneys have recovered.

The doctor was surprised as to the turnaround.

The doctor even prescribed I continue doing whatever I was doing. I'm so happy, God bless you richly in wisdom, affluence and wealth.
Re: How to cure ailments with simple natural remedies. See the amazing TESTIMONIALS! by lizdammy: 9:06am On Dec 01, 2020
Good morning all , I can’t keep this testimony to myself because I believe it can save someone, recently since two months, I ve been feeling numbness on one side of my body , leg , hand and even face . I knew it was poor blood circulation, because of hbp. I became scared and worried , attimes I will start having pain on my feet and heaviness on my leg , i asked mummy Dammy for remedy who told me to massage the areas with Neem Oil , I bought neem oil and started massaging my leg and hand , each time I massage, I feel relief , one thing d neem oil did for me was instant pain relief from d leg that was paining me, I was managing it while looking for a permanent solution. Until I read about her post on cayanne pepper that it can heal paralysis, stroke , hbp and stop heart attack, I already bought dried cayanne pepper which I have at home . I was scared to take it all these while because I had ulcer , but after church yesterday, I was still feeling heaviness in my leg , God led me to go and try cayanne pepper . Immediately I put one teaspoon in warm water , within seconds, I started feeling relief, before I finished it , my leg and hand became normal, I ve come to return all the glory to God . Mummy Dammy May God bless you in Jesus Name
Re: How to cure ailments with simple natural remedies. See the amazing TESTIMONIALS! by lizdammy: 10:17am On Dec 09, 2020
To God be the glory great things he has done��������

I shared my testimony on this platform in May this year. How God use mummy dammylove for my son. Since may this year no more Nebulizer . He has not visited d hospital. God heal him from asthma attack with 2 garlic cloves, vinegar and honey.

To d Glory of God no more symptoms of asthma.

Pls don't let us joke with all d therapies shared in ds group.

A big thanks to u ma for allowing God to use u to heal chronic diseases. God bless real good more strengthen and wisdom sis. Lots of love
Re: How to cure ailments with simple natural remedies. See the amazing TESTIMONIALS! by lizdammy: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2020
Victory over 5years of Ulcer

Please I can’t keep calm
My security man who had ulcer for 5years told me his ordeal for ulcer. Recently I saw him in an uncontrollable tears after he took a painkiller drug that triggered the ulcer, I was moved with pity so I quickly asked him to get unripe pawpaw , dice it n soak for for four days, he drank and to the glory of God from the first day he drank it , his healing was perfected , so I asked him to continue for a week, and since then, he is free. (In his words : aunty thank you, thank you God bless you)
All thanks to God Almighty who have bestowed this know to our one and only Dammylove aka my kids best friend aka a lover of God .
Ma’am we can’t thank you enough
God bless
Re: How to cure ailments with simple natural remedies. See the amazing TESTIMONIALS! by lizdammy: 11:49am On Dec 21, 2020
Dr Ferrydoon Batmanghelid was a political prisoner in Iran, where he was held in solitary confinement, and he decided not to eat any food and only to drink water. Over the next 7 days he noticed that his aches and pains disappeared, and it took away his hunger pains.

Once he was moved to the main cell block he started to treat sick prisoners simply by giving them this liquid to drink at regular intervals, with amazing results. Since then he has conducted major research projects and has shown that H2O can prevent and help cure arthritis, back pain, angina, migraines and high blood pressure. It also lowers blood cholesterol. And H2O and salt mixture can prevent and help cure asthma.

So, in summary, drink enough water throughout the day and eat foods rich in this liquid and you will find your aches and pains will reduce and could even disappear altogether...
Culled from The Book, "The world's best medicinal fruits and vegetables.."

Do you know there is a quantity of water your body requires for healthy living based on your weight and your blood,brain,lungs, etc are made up of large percentage of water? You can know more of this from this book.

Also, know the fruits and vegetables that are best for different ailments and lots more...

*Testimonials*
1) "I had suffered from insomnia for some time, once I slept by 11pm, I would wake up by 12am. As I got this book I applied the onion therapy and I was able to sleep for a longer period of time."

2) A friend of mine had lumps in her breast, got this book and read about soursop, did soursop therapy & the lumps disappeared.

(3) I was bathing one day and I felt a hot sensation on my thigh I checked to see what dropped on my thigh, and what I saw was blood. Where did the blood come from? I discovered it was from my breast, the next thing I saw was reddish swelling on my hand & I also had fibroid before.

My husband was scared of the symptom I saw because my elder sister had just died of cancer. I stumpled on this book, combined what I saw inside such as pineapple peel, a little Neem boiled with Moringa, mango, pawpaw leaves with one other leaf.
And that was it. The swelling on my hand disappeared, the blood coming out from my breast stopped and my fibroid came out with my menses..
It's over 2 years now l am strong and healthy, no more fibroid, no more cancer symptoms. Mummy V.

You will ever be grateful having a copy.

This book is a must buy for every health conscious person..
Re: How to cure ailments with simple natural remedies. See the amazing TESTIMONIALS! by lizdammy: 3:14am On Jan 10, 2021
I really thank and appreciate you for all the therapy's you have been giving out to us God will continue to bless you richly.
I was the one that called you on phone that am afraid that after taking the infection therapy you directed me on the eBooks, my period that have been scanty and black for many years ( over 5 to 6 years now ) is now pumping out like tap water and is very red and clear, and you advise me not to be afraid that it has been restored, you also advise me to take more fruit which I did and now am very very okey in my system. And I have gone to so many hospitals and taken all manner of drugs but it makes no difference until you gave me the prescription on the eBooks. And I don't play with my every morning hot water therapy and I also go on water fasting sometimes 24hrs and also 3 days consecutively
Thank you very much ma. Am so grateful to God who have used you in doing all this for us.
Re: How to cure ailments with simple natural remedies. See the amazing TESTIMONIALS! by BetoRose(f): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
ALS, is like having a rotten ill-tempered stranger take residence in your house who keeps getting more obnoxious as the days go by, a stranger that is one day destined to knock over a lamp and burn your house down. Will he ever go away? My husband was diagnosed of ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) 2 years ago at Patton State Hospital California, the doctor told us there was no known cure for the disease, we were given medications to help the symptoms. After 1 year and 2 months, the symptoms have got worse and we had to look for an alternative treatment since the doctors were not helping. I read an article online last 3 month about Dr. Godsent Yare herbal healing home in Africa who prepare and sell herbal medicines to cure all kinds of diseases including ALS/MND, I contacted the Herbal Doctor through his WhatsApp and purchased the ALS herbal remedy, we received the herbal remedy within 3 days and my husband immediately commenced usage, He drank the ALS herbal cure Doc. Yare prepared for him 3 times daily. OMG!! after 1 week of usage some of the symptoms like clumsiness and his very slurred speech had stopped, he continues usage the 4th week he'd got a lot better that even the doctors could not believe it. It totally cured him and we have told so many people about it. Now my husband can work freely without any assistant. Friends! With Doc. Yare, you can get that incurable disease cured. it's all thanks to God and also to you Doc. Yare, for your continued help, and wonderful knowledge of God's life-saving herbs. You are truly a Godsent!! If you need help or know anyone still suffering from ALS/MND or any other disease, contact him on: dryareherbalcurehome@gmail.com Call and Whatsup: +2348164653711. Website: http:///2dBFYeW. Please share this awesome cure with everyone everywhere, Sharing is Caring. Together We Fight to Stay Healthy.

1 Share

Re: How to cure ailments with simple natural remedies. See the amazing TESTIMONIALS! by lizdammy: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
READ THIS AMAZING TESTIMONIAL!

Good Afternoon Ma.Hope you and family are fine.
Join me and thank God.My friend was seeing blood in her urine.
Mommy Dammylove,the Alkaline water therapy you asked my friend
to do worked like magic.After taking the therapy for 7 days.

She went back to the hospital,the hospital did a test and told her that there
was no longer blood in her urine and that her kidneys are fine.

Thank you so much Mommy DammyLove.

May God give you more Grace and Wisdom to assist in healing all who come your way.

You are Blessed Ma.
Re: How to cure ailments with simple natural remedies. See the amazing TESTIMONIALS! by harley88(m): 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hello, i have been purging for some days now, more than 7 times in a day. Pls advice what i can use to stop the purging. Its really affecting my work.
Re: How to cure ailments with simple natural remedies. See the amazing TESTIMONIALS! by lizdammy: 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
harley88:
Hello, i have been purging for some days now, more than 7 times in a day. Pls advice what i can use to stop the purging. Its really affecting my work.

Sorry for replying late.
I just saw it now.
Kindly squeeze scent leaf and drink.
Or peel and swallow 3 moringa seeds.
Re: How to cure ailments with simple natural remedies. See the amazing TESTIMONIALS! by lizdammy: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2021
ULCER TREATMENT

Get raw pawpaw and wash it. It must be raw, not ripe

Do not peel it and do not remove the seeds.

After washing the outside neatly, slice it without peeling it into small small pieces. The cutting should be small like sugar cubes.

Put all the small pieces of the raw pawpaw into any clean container.

Fill the container with water to stop at the same point the sliced pawpaw stopped.

Leave the pawpaw in the water for four days. For example if u soak it on a Monday, count Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday will be the fourth day.

On the Fourth day, the water will be looking milkish. Seive it and throw away the pawpaw and the water becomes your cure for ulcer.

DOSAGE: drink half a glass of the pawpaw water every morning, afternoon and evening. You will no longer feel those ulcer pains because it will heal the wounds inside that are causing the pain.

This morning, afternoon and evening drinking of the pawpaw water can continue for weeks and months depending on how severe the ulcer is. It is not relief. It is a cure.

Additional note: An ulcer is an internal wound usually in the stomach or intestines.

Common causes of ulcer are infection with the bacterium Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) and long-term use of aspirin and certain other painkillers, such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin, others) and naproxen sodium (Aleve, Anaprox, others). Stress and spicy foods do not cause peptic ulcers. However, they can make your symptoms worse.

Pls avoid taking strong pain killers without prescription. If you take time to read the side effects you will see that the drugs for pain relief cause ulcer or wounds in the body.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Covid. / What If Hiv Was Transmitted Through Contact With Money / Help Out, It's A Psychological Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.