Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's (1848 Views)

Nairaland Valentine Wedding Of Smellymouth And Hateu2 / The Official Engagement :) / Official Nairaland Valentine's Day Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by 197(f): 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2011
Based on the polls and general election on the official nairaland valentine thread of this year

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-600804.1664.html

I would like to congratulate 190 and his new found love mzdarkskin for their true and real love

with this they can show other couples [ both real & fake ] what a relationship is all about and they too have become

real role model's to other's here on nairaland and in general worldwide

190 and mzdarkskin congratulations once again- Nairaland appreciated your efforts and you both have won a luxury 1month trip to paris france next month

Joyblinks & reality101 are the 2nd runner's up and nairaland would like to Thank them for their feistiness and well fought battle- you both would be gifted a 2nd hand plasma TV and a VCD remote decoder

Mygoldie & koolchicco angry angry the 3rd runners up would also be going home with a brand new 10KVA generator for their love

may these couples come out and make a general speech addressing the entire nairaland

The world is watching!!
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by dbigrod(m): 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2011
rubbish
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by Mygoldie(f): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2011
Mtcheww!!!! waste of space.
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by 197(f): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2011
grin grin grin hater;s this thread aint for y'all
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by Coolabbie: 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2011
Who go sponsor all dis gifts? Abi na seun?
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by 197(f): 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2011
Mukina and seun~
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by afrobaby(f): 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2011
abeg, wake up from ur sleep and slumber
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by 197(f): 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2011
^^who is this one again ooh
them wan kill me!! grin grin

clicks ignore on all posters~
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by pwiz(m): 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2011
Mehn,my boi koolchicco,don't deserve a 10kva gen? U aint nice at all, Koolchicco were u at?
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by 197(f): 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2011
p.wiz:

Mehn,my boi koolchicco,don't deserve a 10kva gen? U aint nice at all, Koolchicco were u at?

ROTFLMFAO!!
Thats what his love with mygoldie is worth,
sorry!!
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by pwiz(m): 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2011
Koolchicco no be me talk am ooo cheesy
190::

ROTFLMFAO!!
Thats what his love with mygoldie is worth,
sorry!!

Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by 190: 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2011
p.wiz:

Koolchicco no be me talk am ooo cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by MrCork17: 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2011

Based on the polls and general election  on the official nairaland  valentine thread of this year

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-600804.1664.html

I would like to congratulate 190 and his new found love mzdarkskin for their true and real love

with this they can show other couples [ both real & fake ] what a relationship is all about and they too have become

The world is watching!!

190 <<<<<< Self made Prakatick eeeediooot wink
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by 190: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2011
Mr.cock>>>>Only Ibo living in peckham london!!
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by iyatrustee(f): 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2011
In a competition, after the winner, there is 1st, 2nd and 3rd runners up! Mctweeeh. Reality and joy, mygoldie and koolchico.------- put the 3rd name now before sometin chop off ur kini now angry angry
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by 190: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2011
iyatrustee:

In a competition, after the winner, there is 1st, 2nd and 3rd runners up! Mctweeeh. Reality and joy, mygoldie and koolchico.------- put the 3rd name now before sometin chop off your kini now angry angry
grin grin grin
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2011

grin  grin  grin  hater;s this thread aint for y'all
wink wink wink wink

As long as "Thriller" don't bring her sef, in here I'm good.  tongue

[size=18pt]Congrats to 190 & Mz.Darkskin. .[/size] . .you guys are SUCH a lovely couple  grin grin
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by Phate07(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2011
So what is this all about? undecided undecided
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by johnterry2: 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2011
[size=13pt]
Mr, Cork:

[b]190 <<<<<< Self made Prakatick eeeediooot
wink

i agree with u[/b][/size]
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by MsPotato(f): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2011
LMAO!!! See replies!!! grin grin grin
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by segunjowo(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

wink wink wink wink

As long as "Thriller" don't bring her sef, in here I'm good. tongue

[size=18pt]Congrats to 190 & Mz.Darkskin. .[/size] . .you guys are SUCH a lovely couple grin grin
I don't understand, how many of u with that name MZdarkskin or something? why are you congratulating someone else but you?
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2011
@segun r u confuse, lol
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by Yemmyc(f): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2011
Funny thread lolz
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by 190: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2011
Thank you Thank you Thank you

Thank my man 190: for giving me the chance to show nairalander's what true and real love is all about!

Although most time i have come to notice that most nairalander's has been terribily misinformed on what

true and real love is all about but i believe this post of been the nairaland couple of the year would give myself and my beautyful queen

Mzdarkskin a chance to show the world what true and real relationships is all about [its not just based on sex] love is really beautyful if its from the

heart,I hope i get to show nairalander's pictures of myself and my beautyful baby mzdarkskin when we hit paris next month, Thank you 190: once

again for giving us the chance to show other couples out there what true love is all about

A special shout out to those who made these possible for myself and mzdarkskin

r231, tink_ish, xxxcarolxxx , Joy-wateva her name is, viruz007, 190fan, mukina2, jaybee, iice, walestar aka born2fuck, rokiatu, just to mention a few

I am really greatful to you guys,

All the best

xoxo
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2011
WHAT A JACKASS
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by 190: 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2011
undecided
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by johnterry2: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2011

I USED TO RESPECT THAT BABE CALLED MZDARKSKIN UNTIL I HEARD SHE IS DATING U,NAIRALAND`S MOST SILLY MEMEBER. DONT FORGET THAT U STILL HOLD THE RECORD FOR THE MOST BANNED NAIRALANDER. I STILL CANT BELIEVE SHE CHOSE TO HANG OUT WITH A LUNATIC LIKE U.190,U ARE A NEVER DO WELL TYPE OF PERSON AND A CONSTANT MENACE TO NAIRALAND. DOES MZDARKSKIN SEE WHEN U INSULT FELLOW WOMEN ON NAIRALAND.
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by 190: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2011
Not when she sees these kind of threads coming from you

Lame Guinea pig

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-606914.0.html
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2011
lmbo
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by johnterry2: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2011

U ARE A MONKEY
Re: Congratulations To The Winner's Of The Official Nairaland Valentine Couple's by Omolola1(f): 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2011
Funny thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Ugly Guys(super Ugly)also Playboys? / Female Armed Robber Gives Birth In Lagos Prison / Lying Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.