Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,545 members, 7,840,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

What If You Could Change Something That Happened During Your High/secondary Scho - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If You Could Change Something That Happened During Your High/secondary Scho (209 Views)

Ugandan Woman Ordered To Refund $80k For Refusing To Marry Man Who Paid Her Scho / What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship? / Are Women Ganging Up On Men?....crazy Thing That Happened To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If You Could Change Something That Happened During Your High/secondary Scho by omokudu(m): 6:34am On Aug 28, 2020
Good day ladies and gentlemen, our topic of discussion as shown above is:

What if you could change something that happened during your high/secondary school days?? What would that be??

I will change the fact that I was a bookworm person that wasn't really social. I never participated in sporting, cultural or any event that does not require one reading, cramming or solving.

I lived this kind of life throughout my high school and early University days too. I could remember an event that happened in my SS2 where a girl openly professed her love for me in the class because she felt I was not giving her attention (poor me didn't even see the green light o). I was very hot back then because of my 'always-ironed' clothes (courtesy of my elder sis�), my height, natural pink lips, and small beard, but I was so focused on my books and my male friends. There was also an incident that got two junior girls fighting, one accusing the other of trying to snatch her school-father (school daughters wey I no know say I get), I only noticed that they were so fond of me and they usually buy gifts for me.

Several years after, during one of our old school time, we held an old boys/girls get-together and people were given the opportunity to talk about "event they wished happened, but never did", 'come hear as make-sense babes (juniors, classmates, seniors) dey say "I was so into Omo, but he never noticed me"'.

Hmm!!! If I was to go back to secondary school days, I would rather be the brilliant-play-boy they wanted me to be. Although I covered up this lapse in my 300L-500L sha.

It's good to take some time to reflect on the past years you have spent in places like your high school. Today, we shall be reminding ourselves "what we wished to do, but never did", what u learned and ur experiences
Re: What If You Could Change Something That Happened During Your High/secondary Scho by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 28, 2020
So your own desire is to be a Playboy?
Ok o

1 Like

Re: What If You Could Change Something That Happened During Your High/secondary Scho by Skyfornia(m): 6:51am On Aug 28, 2020
In Jss3 I planted a seed in a girl and because we were both very young and naive..we decided to do what we thought was needful...I regretted that action even till date and wish I could change that.

1 Like

Re: What If You Could Change Something That Happened During Your High/secondary Scho by vincenteger: 6:53am On Aug 28, 2020
Forward ever, backward NEVER

Stop wishing and face the realities of life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Needed / Where Can I Buy Good Rose Flower With A Very Nice Scent / Today Was Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.