Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Recipe To Attract Serious Bashing On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recipe To Attract Serious Bashing On Nairaland (654 Views)

Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! / No Bashing Please / Girls At The Age Of 18-24 Years Always Attract Serious Men Who Are Fully Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recipe To Attract Serious Bashing On Nairaland by yourgistpartner: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
Number 1: Saying 'Lagos is a no man's land'
this particular topic has been debated times without number, you'll wonder if people aren't tired of talking about it. however, if you want to be mentioned and tagged as much as possible, just drop the bomb shell and watch how reactions will fly

number 2: attacking xiaomi or xiaomi related products
my people, you don't want to try this. it's like xiaomi hired so many of them. these xiaomi soldiers will eat you raw if you dare say anything negative about their brand. think I am lying, go to the phone session and try them out

number 3: supporting or engaging in any simping actions.
Haaa, the topic speaks for itself. with the redpill and MGTOW movement gaining momentum on this forum, simping around is totally forbidden. let me not dwell too much on this as you already know, if you are a simp or a simp apologist please I beg of you keep it to yourself else you will be roasted on this forum

number 4: supporting buhari
so many nairalanders have gone on the low because of their known support for buhari. For every supporter of buhari, there are 10 ready opposition on this forum.

number 5: supporting your tribe
tribal war is one serious issue on nairaland from time immemorial. No matter the tribe you support, you'll still get trolled. names like afonja, Igbos, cone head are only stereotypical to nairaland. so when supporting your tribe like man o war, always be ready

number 6: spamming every thread with one particular message
we already have an idea of one or two users with this attribute. it's like they sleep on nairaland 24/7. their comments are always on front page.

do you have more, feel free to add yours

1 Like

Re: Recipe To Attract Serious Bashing On Nairaland by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
Being an educated woman with an opinion. You will be tagged a feminist

5 Likes

Re: Recipe To Attract Serious Bashing On Nairaland by Karlifate: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
LMAO! grin grin
& Righteousness89 dey try sha.

2 Likes

Re: Recipe To Attract Serious Bashing On Nairaland by JIMMY1393: 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
yourgistpartner:
Number 1: Saying 'Lagos is a no man's land'
this particular topic has been debated times without number, you'll wonder if people aren't tired of talking about it. however, if you want to be mentioned and tagged as much as possible, just drop the bomb shell and watch how reactions will fly

number 2: attacking xiaomi or xiaomi related products
my people, you don't want to try this. it's like xiaomi hired so many of them. these xiaomi soldiers will eat you raw if you dare say anything negative about their brand. think I am lying, go to the phone session and try them out

number 3: supporting or engaging in any simping actions.
Haaa, the topic speaks for itself. with the redpill and MGTOW movement gaining momentum on this forum, simping around is totally forbidden. let me not dwell too much on this as you already know, if you are a simp or a simp apologist please I beg of you keep it to yourself else you will be roasted on this forum

so many nairalanders have gone on the low because of their known support for buhari. For every supporter of buhari, there are 10 ready opposition on this forum.

number 5: supporting your tribe
tribal war is one serious issue on nairaland from time immemorial. No matter the tribe you support, you'll still get trolled. names like afonja, Igbos, cone head are only stereotypical to nairaland. so when supporting your tribe like man o war, always be ready

number 6: spamming every thread with one particular message
we already have an idea of one or two users with this attribute. it's like they sleep on nairaland 24/7. their comments are always on front page.

do you have more, feel free to add yours

Which one is MGTOW again

Also you forgot those that open useless thread as if na peanut dey their brain like "the day I injected petrol Into my testicles "
Re: Recipe To Attract Serious Bashing On Nairaland by yourgistpartner: 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Which one is MGTOW again

Also you forgot those that open useless thread as if na peanut dey their brain like "the day I injected petrol Into my testicles "

simply means 'Men Going Their Own Way'..... to me Ehn 50% of thread here are just for catching cruise jhor
Re: Recipe To Attract Serious Bashing On Nairaland by Mystiquefia: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
Mynd44 Lalasticlala Dominique Front Page Material
Re: Recipe To Attract Serious Bashing On Nairaland by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
If it's a reasonable opinion... No one is bashing you for being educated or misconstrue you as a feminist
Re: Recipe To Attract Serious Bashing On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2020
Talking bad about their Lord Ubunja

1 Like

Re: Recipe To Attract Serious Bashing On Nairaland by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:13am On Aug 30, 2020
yourgistpartner:

Re: Recipe To Attract Serious Bashing On Nairaland by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 2:16am On Aug 30, 2020
[quote author= post=93374697][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Recipe To Attract Serious Bashing On Nairaland by ashewoboy(m): 7:04am On Aug 30, 2020
talk about bbnaija

talk about alpha males:- let the married feminist like bukatyne bash youcheesy. how can you be a feminist and you don marry? you dey advice other ladies say make them be feministcheesy. it is like somebody giving advice to nigerians from abroad. if you want to get married as a lady, don't take this feminist thing seriously else, it will make you unmarriageable.

Don't be like bukatyne though.
Re: Recipe To Attract Serious Bashing On Nairaland by hashtagged(m): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:

You are back undecided
60% of women here are educated and don't get bashed, you get bashed because you are just s tupid
Re: Recipe To Attract Serious Bashing On Nairaland by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2020
hashtagged:

You are back undecided
60% of women here are educated and don't get bashed, you get bashed because you are just s tupid
who are you?
Re: Recipe To Attract Serious Bashing On Nairaland by hashtagged(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
who are you?

Someone who breaks people like you so stfu
Re: Recipe To Attract Serious Bashing On Nairaland by Blackmoran(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
just ask one mumu question especially on romance section you will see how people will flood your thread
Re: Recipe To Attract Serious Bashing On Nairaland by Deicide: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mods please do the needful

(1) (Reply)

Lady Recommends Ibadan Girl To A Man So That He Can Toast Her, See Their Chats- / Why Do Men Give Money For Sex And Woman Sex For Money? / Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.