Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,124 members, 7,852,824 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

Scrap Metal Buyers And Sellers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scrap Metal Buyers And Sellers (390 Views)

Ice-Block Sellers Use Freezing Chemicals Over Epileptic Power Supply / The Real Reason To Contact Scrap Metal Buyers / Make Millions From Scrap Metal Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scrap Metal Buyers And Sellers by Samproco: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hi.. please I’m new to this whole stuff.. but I Hausa guys ask if I want to sell this stuff; and I know they normally buy it.. but I don’t know what it’s worth and I don’t want to be cheated lol.. I’m thinking of disposing it to one of them. Please, do you know what price I should fix for it according to its honest worth? Help me out please.. I’m adding pictures. I no wan mae aboki go cheat me o lol.. na everybody need money this season o. Na all those ceiling fan head their eye dey go to most.. so e be like that one get worth small lol.. abeg like which price all these ones worth.. the ceiling fan na 13 heads, with their blades complete.

Re: Scrap Metal Buyers And Sellers by Samproco: 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
These are the pictures.. please tell me around what they’re worth all together. So that I would not be cheated. And so that I won’t fix it at unreasonable prices.
Re: Scrap Metal Buyers And Sellers by doubleportion: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
Samproco:
These are the pictures.. please tell me around what they’re worth all together. So that I would not be cheated. And so that I won’t fix it at unreasonable prices.

Those fans has coils inside and the coil is made up of copper which is more valuable than those ordinary steel and attract more cash than the remaining scraps.

So separate those fans (not the blade)
Tell him you are selling each fan for 1500, you can agree for 1200 after negotiation

Let him know that you aware that it's copper that is inside and it's more valuable than the rest

You can even tell him that someone else is interested

1 Like

Re: Scrap Metal Buyers And Sellers by doubleportion: 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
Samproco:
m

Examine the tyre rim, if it's good and it has not corroded beyond usage, it worth up to 1000, you can separate it from the rest,every other remaining scraps may not worth more than 1000

1 Like

Re: Scrap Metal Buyers And Sellers by Samproco: 8:21am On Sep 08, 2020
doubleportion:

Those fans has coils inside and the coil is made up of copper which is more valuable than those ordinary steel and attract more cash than the remaining scraps.

So separate those fans (not the blade)
Tell him you are selling each fan for 1500, you can agree for 1200 after negotiation

Let him know that you aware that it's copper that is inside and it's more valuable than the rest

You can even tell him that someone else is interested

Thanks so much bro.. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

I Have 2000tbc, How Do I Convert To Naira Or Btc Or Sell, Help A Friend / Female Designer Sneakers Available / 6 Books Every Aspiring Nigerian Investor Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.