Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,993 members, 7,852,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... (2939 Views)

Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? / Student Runs Around In Wild Excitement After Seeing His Results (Pics/Video) / Would You Like To Study Agriculture After Seeing This Timetable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by nairalander2020(m): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
Good day everybody,i decide to bring up this topic on, does ghost truly exist.
pls dont mind my english.i knw alot of people who came in contact with ghost at night and their story is really terrifying,and i my self is a witness to one of those incident.
this my story
it was saturday night we were out drinking with my friends three in number,bottle after bottles time was getting late but who send time since we are four in number we continue drinkin till one oclock,when bar man come say him wan close go house,na so we too kuku pack our self begin the go house.
so as we the walka piss con the worry one of my guy,dat time we de close to one uncompleted building,
so my guy want use the building now take settle score,as him the navigate him way throught the build na so we just see some coming out with speed,i dont know what it is and have never in my life come across such creature,it has a hunch back and it is very hairy plus the speed wey the creature take commot from the uncom shock me.
as we were watching the fleeing creature right their in front of us,while is still fleeing it turn to goat.
na their i know say water don pass,i con the imagine wetin hunchback go go do inside uncom around 1 AM.
and how e take turn goat i dont know?
na so the tin just the puzzle me up til today.
that day eh i will never forget for the rest of my live.
i use to say ghost dont exist but wetin i see dat day my body no fit take kam.i spend like three days no sleep for my eyes na their i fear devil.
brother you wey never see yam before no talk say e no dey
because man forget you fit piss for your body.
thank you for reading
please share your own story if any.

3 Likes

Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by ignis: 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
Never seen any
Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by dejt4u(m): 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Coming from a drunk man and you want us to believe your story.. E go hard oo.. grin grin grin

Na goat you saw not ghost.. Lol

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by Nobodycan: 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
Oga u were drunk and started seeing things

16 Likes

Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by paulolee(m): 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
it do exist and av seen one but in my dream sha.

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by Vyzz: 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
grin

Lol
How many bottles did u take that day...

3 Likes

Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
dejt4u:
Coming from a drunk man and you want us to believe your story.. E go hard oo.. grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2020
grin grin
Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by Bahamas95(m): 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
As I see BAR and BEER for your story I know say wahala don dey be that. grin

It's obvious you didn't see any ghost, you were just in another realm.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by EmmySparky(m): 12:20am On Sep 13, 2020
lol...baba u don dey cloud 9...na bear dey work
Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by SabaliPatience: 4:14am On Sep 13, 2020
dejt4u:

I stopped reading during the first paragraph after he said " he was drinking with his friends at a bar on Saturday night"

4 Likes

Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by inpeace: 6:14am On Sep 13, 2020
Are you still drunk while writing this story?

My advice!

Avoid alcoholic if you don't want to see ghost

4 Likes

Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by abumeinben(m): 6:45am On Sep 13, 2020
Story from the after effects of collective drinking grin

Your saw a black ram chilling jeje in the night ...na una even scare am sef.

Besides, you know say Naija ghost dey wear white cloths and with white powder for their face cheesy

4 Likes

Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 13, 2020
Nobodycan:
Oga u were drunk and started seeing things
He probably saw a cloth being hanged
Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by Dreyton36: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2020
Fvck mehnnnn

This nigga sick
Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by Nickshrapnel: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2020
Ghosts don’t exist

Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by jeph19(m): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2020
dejt4u:

google "shapeshifting"

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by Galactico4ever(m): 8:40am On Sep 13, 2020
You get luck say the ghost no eat you.
Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by Openbusiness: 8:48am On Sep 13, 2020
grin
Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by Onyenna(m): 8:49am On Sep 13, 2020
Lmao!....

Daaayyuuummmmm!

Ike gwuru...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by adedayo3193(m): 8:51am On Sep 13, 2020
nairalander2020:
pls dont mind my english.i knw alot of people who came in contact with ghost at night and their story is really terrifying,and i my self is a witness to one of those incident.
this my story
it was saturday night we were out drinking with my friends three in number,bottle after bottles time was getting late but who send time since we are four in number we continue drinkin till one oclock,when bar man come say him wan close go house,na so we too kuku pack our self begin the go house.
so as we the walka piss con the worry one of my guy,dat time we de close to one uncompleted building,
so my guy want use the building now take settle score,as him the navigate him way throught the build na so we just see some coming out with speed,i dont know what it is and have never in my life come across such creature,it has a hunch back and it is very hairy plus the speed wey the creature take commot from the uncom shock me.
as we were watching the fleeing creature right their in front of us,while is still fleeing it turn to goat.
na their i know say water don pass,i con the imagine wetin hunchback go go do inside uncom around 1 AM.
i use to say ghost dont exist but wetin i see dat day my body no fit take kam.i spend like three days no sleep for my eyes na their i fear devil.
thank you for reading

.. DRUNKEN MASTER grin cheesy
Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2020
nairalander2020:
this my story
thank you for reading

that wasnt a ghost that was a shape shifting creature you saw there most likely a reptilian or one we have never heard of,we are not alone on this planet as it is multi dimensional,so you may likely come across events of another planet happening here,that creature may have a device that helps it go between dimensions,and probably it was fleeing from somthing from its own dimension so it was forced to go through this dimension at a wrong timing which met you guys there,since it didnt harm any of you guys it was probly not aware that its cloking didnt work,you guys where not supposed to see that,i strongly believe there is evidence of an existing portal still there.

3 Likes

Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by Skyfornia(m): 9:27am On Sep 13, 2020
No be only ghost. You are high oga!! So your friend wan piss around 1am and e dey find uncompleted building?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by Jasseyfrd(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2020
Bahamas95:

grin
Bahamas95:

Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2020
grin grin grin
Ghosts are real, but this particular 'ghost' you saw that was even scared of his or her life, thus em running for his or her dear life, its heels even touching em back, get as em be cheesy grin I laugh tire.

2 Likes

Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by TheFacelessMan: 10:13am On Sep 13, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
shocked

I remember vividly this happened to me one cold September night in Jalingo, Taraba.

I was drunk and driving my old Volkswagen Passat 1997 model when i saw this young lady by the side of the road at midnight.

hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... i screeched to a halt, i must have been doing 100km/hr and reversed to pick her up.

She was the most shapely lady my 30 year old eyes had EVER SEEN. My p3nis agreed silently in my trousers to that assessment

Cut long story short, i gave her a lift and while in the car, i managed to convince her to take a drink at my place before going home...

I went inside to pee and next thing i saw, this big breasted, big bakassied babe was lying spread-eagle on my bed shocked

Blood rushed into my head and other parts too. My brain screamed "NOOO!!!, ILLOGICAL" while

my diick disagreed saying " YES, SEXUAL"

Frozen to a spot, i happened to glance at my bedside mirror and i saw a rather hairy wolf-like beast lying on my bed shocked shocked shocked

I looked at the mirror....looked at her...repeated same and by the 3rd cycle, the wolf in the mirror smiled hungrily at me, licking its lips

I looked at her on the bed and my erection had long departed. She stared deep into my eyes.

That look of awareness, OF KNOWING undecided and began to stand up,....

To be continued shocked shocked shocked

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by bankulizer: 11:00am On Sep 13, 2020
Nobody will believe you. I have seen a human dwarf creature with a candle light fire like on his head. It wasn't only me, I was with a friend and we both saw it walk pass us around 1 am. Our heads started swelling as it passed. This happened 2007 in IFE. I don't need anyone to believe me.

Modified: We froze physically or inside our minds that moment. he or it walked very fast. I just called my friend few minutes ago. This is my first time saying this. I never told anyone. He never told anyone. Because nobody will believe.

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by TheSourcerer: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2020
nairalander2020:
this my story
thank you for reading

At this point of been drunk , even a rat would have scared your friend to jump out ,
Thing with the story is how do you run away from an animal yet still get a full details of his transformation, apparently when you run , you head moves 360, which is very very unusual and unsettling.
Now on seeing this goat , your mind tries to identify this figure you just saw.(specific descriptive) you deside to go for the spritual descriptive , that is this man/ humped beign that later turned into a goat was actually just a startled goat admist two drunks.

And btw a goat really?! I wouldn't turn to a goat if my life depended on it ....just saying .... You became an easier target that way , a fox is cunny and fast , a cheetah, even just a regular ant would do , but no you chose a goat .
.... A Goat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by Jack14(m): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2020
You are drunk and you hallucinating
Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by 9jaBloke: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2020
Una drink Gordons

Drink wey make man wake up by 3.a.m. start to propose to person wey neva gree friend am.
Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by sinkhole: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
nairalander2020:
this my story
thank you for reading

even though I believe we humans are dual in nature; spiritual and physical and I could say I have seen ghost, in my dream, before but this your ghost story, is more of hallucination due to being drunk cheesy
Re: First Time Of Seeing A Ghost.... by Temithorpe28: 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
Ghost are actually really, could remember vividly the day l was rushing to work around 4:00am in the morning, never knew it was actually 3:45am before l left, thank God there was light, just after the second street to mine street, l saw a huge shadow moving on the road without seeing the real fellow, the shadow was so bold and clear on the wall, l waited for a while till it faded away and my head was swollen...True life experience

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can Analyse This Poem Written By Alfred Lord Tennyson For Me? / 2008/2009 Unijos Post Ume Screening Form Is Out / Unad Post Jamb Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.