Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,802 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

I Almost Slipped: Masturbation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Almost Slipped: Masturbation (231 Views)

Apostle Suleman: COVID-19 Comment On Private Jets Slipped From My Mouth / Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food / "After Prayers, I Would Go Back To Masturbation & Watch Blue Film" - Kenyan Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Slipped: Masturbation by Holyghostchild(m): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
I almost slipped;
Hebrews 3:13 � he (the devil) isolated me from people I really cared about.

It'll generally begin with strife, and quarrels over nothing (i sometimes don't even know what I did wrong)

I started hearing things like: [b]"leave this place"[b/] , [b]you don't understand, and can never understand"[b/] , [b]"you disgust me"[b/] , [b]"I don't ever want to see you again"[b/]
Hmmm...these things made me shrink further and further into solitude and isolation (I didn't want to trouble anybody)

I lost will and power to pray or intercede, my eyes began to dim spiritually and I started to cleave to the political world, business world, leaving my bible on the table dusty � sad

Brother, sister,
if in your fellowship, you can't find a big brother or sister to edify you or charge you OR no one is taking spirituality seriously PLEASE FIND ANOTHER, UNLESS you are already in the place of administration/leadership.

Confessing faults (like what I'm doing now) gives healing... So you keep your head high...

NEVER MIND YOUR BUSINESS WHEN YOU ARE IN CHURCH....
All of us are each other's businesses

Hebrews 3:12&13
Re: I Almost Slipped: Masturbation by heendrix(m): 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2020
Holyghostchild:
I almost slipped;
Hebrews 3:13 � he (the devil) isolated me from people I really cared about.

It'll generally begin with strife, and quarrels over nothing (i sometimes don't even know what I did wrong)

I started hearing things like: [b]"leave this place"[b/] , [b]you don't understand, and can never understand"[b/] , [b]"you disgust me"[b/] , [b]"I don't ever want to see you again"[b/]
Hmmm...these things made me shrink further and further into solitude and isolation (I didn't want to trouble anybody)

I lost will and power to pray or intercede, my eyes began to dim spiritually and I started to cleave to the political world, business world, leaving my bible on the table dusty � sad

Brother, sister,
if in your fellowship, you can't find a big brother or sister to edify you or charge you OR no one is taking spirituality seriously PLEASE FIND ANOTHER, UNLESS you are already in the place of administration/leadership.

Confessing faults (like what I'm doing now) gives healing... So you keep your head high...

NEVER MIND YOUR BUSINESS WHEN YOU ARE IN CHURCH....
All of us are each other's businesses

Hebrews 3:12&13

the koko of the message be say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Slipped: Masturbation by Holyghostchild(m): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2020
yet I smile, i'm a victor and a "BOSS", strong in all my endeavours, because I put satan to shame, by saying NO, and when NO seems too weak, I look to Him

I on some other day would talk of the benefits I experienced after the first 30days, 60days, 90days, 120days, etc....
Re: I Almost Slipped: Masturbation by Holyghostchild(m): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
heendrix:

the koko of the message be say?

This is my experience of almost being entrapped from about 2weeks back...

• To see the mannerisms, the devil uses to lead people back into addictions

•To confess my faults and recieve healing

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:iranian Christian Convert Receives 80 Lashes For Drinking Communion Win / An Urgent Appeal To Christians Supporters Of President Trump / Shocker!!! How Prophet Tb Joshua Reveals Winner Of The Us 2020 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.