Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,477 members, 7,846,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

FG Orders Nigerians With Accounts To Fill And Submit Self-certification Forms De - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Nigerians With Accounts To Fill And Submit Self-certification Forms De (528 Views)

"Osinbajo Should Resign And Submit Himself To ICPC" - Deji Adeyanju / What’s Onnoghen Doing With Accounts In Pounds, Dollars, Euros - Asks Oshiomhole / Senator Shehu Sani Advises Dino Melaye To Submit Self To Police (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Orders Nigerians With Accounts To Fill And Submit Self-certification Forms De by Investogist: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
The Federal Government of Nigeria has asked all Nigerians who own account(s) with financial institutions or insurance firms to fill and submit “Self-Certification form”, despite having Bank Verification Number (BVN).

FG said that financial institutions require the forms to “carry out due diligence procedures in line with the Income Tax Regulations 2019.”

The Federal Government made this announcement on Twitter via its official handle on Thursday evening. It said that failure to comply would attract monetary penalty or inability to operate account...

Read full article at https://investogist.com/fg-orders-nigerians-with-accounts-to-fill-and-submit-self-certification-forms-despite-bvn/
Re: FG Orders Nigerians With Accounts To Fill And Submit Self-certification Forms De by ejihand(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
I see tax deduction coming our ways. What a ride!

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Nigerians With Accounts To Fill And Submit Self-certification Forms De by JEmma1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2020
Our government is just malfunctioning. They really want to tax all Nigerians, the Chinese loan repayment is about to start..
Re: FG Orders Nigerians With Accounts To Fill And Submit Self-certification Forms De by MajesticKris: 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Pls start from the presidency......

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Nigerians With Accounts To Fill And Submit Self-certification Forms De by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
They have started again in this country. ...we all remember the wahala n stress we pass tru just to register our SIMs....then the stress in registering for bank BVN ....now it's form....self certification form ko, self filled ni!

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Nigerians With Accounts To Fill And Submit Self-certification Forms De by ojun50(m): 9:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
I no dey register block my account

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Nigerians With Accounts To Fill And Submit Self-certification Forms De by longetivity(m): 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
make I go comot the last 2k wey dey my account

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Nigerians With Accounts To Fill And Submit Self-certification Forms De by Beremx(f): 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
I cannot go to the bank to do any useless struggling. They should make it available online.

Stupid idiots
Re: FG Orders Nigerians With Accounts To Fill And Submit Self-certification Forms De by Investogist: 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
Investogist:
The Federal Government of Nigeria has asked all Nigerians who own account(s) with financial institutions or insurance firms to fill and submit “Self-Certification form”, despite having Bank Verification Number (BVN).

FG said that financial institutions require the forms to “carry out due diligence procedures in line with the Income Tax Regulations 2019.”

The Federal Government made this announcement on Twitter via its official handle on Thursday evening. It said that failure to comply would attract monetary penalty or inability to operate account...

Read full article at https://investogist.com/fg-orders-nigerians-with-accounts-to-fill-and-submit-self-certification-forms-despite-bvn/

Just in: FG apologizes for asking bank account holders to fill Self-Certification form
Read full article at https://investogist.com/just-in-fg-apologizes-for-asking-bank-account-holders-to-fill-self-certification-form/

(1) (Reply)

Full Video Of Davido Meeting With IGP Today / Could This Be The Best Endsars Photo? / Endsars: Arewa Group Denies Spoiling For War If Buhari Is Removed From Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.